View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 07:34 AM
Jamie
Elite Fan

I have NO idea how you could not know you're pregnant for that long, lol! I'm pregnant right now and I knew by week five, and then I got so sick for weeks nonstop. Not everyone gets sick, I know, but still, your body goes through SO MUCH in the beginning, I have no idea how you couldn't know. And yes, Alexa, the obvious as well -- where did she think her period was? LOL. Maybe she is always irregular.

I'm hoping for a better cast for Season 36. This season's format was cool enough for me. Nothing too over the top, but something a little unique and interesting. It would just be so much better with some better cast members. I like the addition of Bayleigh, but other than that, nothing exciting for me here. Kaycee and Fessy are too nonexistent overall as newbies, even if they might be good at the challenges.

I'll be hoping for Nany or Bayleigh to get their red skull this week.

As for Jordan...I don't have anything new to say. You can't fire Taylor for stuff she said in 2012 and not fire Jordan for stuff he said in 2013. It's just ridiculous, and that's the logic I'm using. Hopefully he just won't come back, and what he's doing now is his attempt at damage control (that will hopefully fail). It is weird that Tori is at the reunion but Jordan is not, especially since Jordan made it a week longer than her lol.