Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2011, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Patriots #26 Ephram/Greg Appreciation Thread: Because Season 2 was a hit you see, ABC/Global quickly ordered a Season 3!

Welcome to the 26th

by Nika

Reason's We Love Gregory Smith|Reason's We Love Ephram Brown

Shipper List:

1. AppleBehryGrl23
2. Wilpen
3. AngelaiDanes
4. PennyLane16
5. Jackie85
6. Kitty Bob
7. The Maria
8. Princess_of_Mirkwood
9. blueangel
10. Celebritygirl*
11. Gregory's Sweety
12. sweet tooth
13. EphramIsHot
14. RoswellDreamer5
15. Im_joels_littlethings
16. ++Clara++
17. CosmicKiss
18. tav552
19. Loony 4 Lupin
20. ephram loves me
21. Coffee
22. buffyannAlex
23. alwaysbeenyou
24. _virgo_
25. lafcia
26. Tes!
27. AlwaysHoldingOn
28. alljess
29. everwoodfan52
30. Mrs. Brown
31. JeannaJam
32. Abomasum
33. Jungle Julia
34. oth is love
35. detritus85
36. kissmesweet
37. Ali Marie
38. mrs.scott
39. Conspiracy
40. cfs89
41. JankaJBL
42. alternativechick
43. loganandroryforever

Greg Smith / Ephram Brown 's ABC

A very hot man
Blue eyes to die for
Clearly irresistible
Deserves every success
Ephram Brown
Forever will he be with Amy
Gorgeous and talented to no end
Hot, totally hot
In lieu of New York, Everwood!
Just the most caring boyfriend you'd ever want
Keep your hands off him, Madison
Loves his family, always be there for Andy and Delia
May he become a successful piano player
Nice tush
Out of this world
Passionate about Amy and Piano
Quick with sarcastic wit
Romantic person
Sensitive, Sensuous, Sensational
Trustworthy, Tender, and has a beautfiul Tush.
Understandably so, we all want him
Very gifted pianist
We all long to have an Ephram in our lives
X-rated thoughts fill our hearts when we see him.
Yummy...to be clear, he is drop dead Yumminess!
Ze sweetest boyfriend you'll find.

Ephram Look Survivor Winners

Previous Threads
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...blue-62974738/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...tein-62960227/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...tein-62954896/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...24-a-62948173/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...58/index2.html
Patriots #18 Ephram/Greg Appreciation Thread: Because He Had Bangs of Happiness.
Patriots #17 Ephram/Greg Appreciation Thread: Because he's finally coming back to TV!
Patriots #16 Ephram/Greg Appreciation Thread:We miss you Greg..our man with the spiffy hats.
Patriots #15 Ephram/Greg Appreciation Thread: Come on Greg..we miss you
Patriots #14 Ephram/Greg appreciation thread: Somebody needs to find the guy and drag
Patriots #13 Ephram/Greg appreciation thread: Ephram was a Survivor
Patriots #12 Ephram/Greg Appreciation: Drooling never gets old
Patriots #11 Ephram/Greg Appreciation: cause we never get tired of drooling over caps
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...ible-62782151/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...ible-62782151/
Patriots #9 (Ephram/Greg Appreciation): Because his talent is endless
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...america-18330/
http://www.fanforum.com/f104/patriot...ning-now-9137/

Links:
Greg's Photography site
Gregory (gregorythesmith) on Twitter
Copper preview trailer
GregorySmith.r8.org - a Gregory Fansite
GregorySmith.net
IMDB Actor Profile Page [Gregory Smith]
Can't Stop Falling: Gregory Smith Fanlisting
GregorySmithCC: Your Ultimate Gregory Smith Resource
Piano Man///Everwood's Ephram Brown///The Fanlisting
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood

Last edited by 'Tos; 11-22-2011 at 03:03 AM
Old 07-13-2011, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

From the previous thread, in case anyone missed it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightPrincess (View Post)
It looks like In My Pocket is getting released this year, an independent film that Gregory starred in with Shantel VanSanten.

Thanks again, TwilightPrincess!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 07-14-2011, 12:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)

Greg filmed "In My Pocket" 3 years ago(a few months before Leslie My Name Is Evil) and it played at a few smaller film festivals,so it's about time it's getting some type of release.
IMDB had a Feb 2011 release date,but it was incorrect
Old 07-14-2011, 11:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Opening title credits for Gregory's indie film "Pocket Full Of Posies". He is first billed.

Old 07-14-2011, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow...not my type of film..but good for Greg!!

Thanks, TwilightPrincess!!
Old 07-14-2011, 02:24 PM
Addicted Fan

SYNOPSIS:

A dramatic coming-of-age story of true love torn apart by addiction, “Pocket Full of Posies” is set to be a star vehicle for actor Gregory Smith (Everwood, The Patriot, Harriet the Spy), who plays Stephen, a privileged college student lost in a dangerous world of drugs.

When his girlfriend, Sophie (Shantel VanSanten of The Final Destination, One Tree Hill, You & I and the highly anticipated Something Wicked) catches Stephen breaking critical promises at a party, she ends their relationship and tries to move on. Regret and anger make for a strong cocktail pushing Stephen over the edge, and into the hospital fighting for his life.

Enter “Second Chances”, a rehab center that offers a hard dose of reality designed to suffocate Stephen’s cravings and re-direct his life. It also serves as an addict boot camp filled with repeat abusers eager to share their best tricks of the trade with Stephen in order to stay high. Throughout his roller-coaster ride through rehab, Sophie is his only visitor who’s busy battling her demons as well.

When Stephen returns home, he has seemingly kicked his addiction and looks forward to starting over with Sophie. But, when is life ever that simple?
Old 07-14-2011, 03:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightPrincess (View Post)
Opening title credits for Gregory's indie film "Pocket Full Of Posies". He is first billed.

So they changed the title from "In My Pocket",interesting! Greg filmed this 3 years ago,so glad it's getting some kind of release
Old 07-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfs89 (View Post)
So they changed the title from "In My Pocket",interesting! Greg filmed this 3 years ago,so glad it's getting some kind of release
I think its just an alternate title for the movie.

Old 07-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Looks intense! And dark. Woah. But Greg looks to kick ass in it. I wonder why it took this long to be released?

Thanks again for all the vids and the synopsis, TwilightPrincess
Old 07-17-2011, 04:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hm. Somehow I'm starting to really like this thread.

Watched Small Soldiers minutes ago, and I liked it! Was not a great movie of course, but for an action-children movie from more than 10 years ago it was really nice to watch, good action, nice effects, and Gregory did really a good job as the lead actor, and he def. was that, he had scenes over the entire movie, only moments where he wasn't on! On his side the lovely Kirsten Dunst (have to check out more of her!!!!!), they both kissed like 3 times - lucky Alan. Okay, I have seen the movie once, but that is so many years ago, can't remember. One more Greg movie, and some more to come, I'll let you know. 6/10

Almost forget the most important thing:

Fun fact about this movie: Greg was 14-15 in this movie. FIFTEEN. You know what I want to tell you? Everwood? Imagine this little boy playing on Everwood instead of the 19 year old Greg that played Ephram. That's so funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)

Thanks, trailer looks interesting, SVS I liked in OTH, though I like her more when she's not looking sad. She was in Final Destination 4, but I didn't know her at that time. Anyway, I like those kinds of drama, could be a good movie.

Quote:
A harrowing journey down the dark spiral of drug addiction. As Stephen Jameson's carefully constructed life slowly falls apart, his belief system is shattered when he discovers that he's no longer the functioning addict that he once was. Uncompromising and unwaveringly honest, IN MY POCKET pulls no punches as it not only dares you to peer into the edge of the abyss...but then pushes you right in.
from IMDB - another synopsis than the one posted before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a creative one
to be very honest. I love what we got in four seasons. would I have wanted a season 5, hell yeah! But if it meant having to go through triangles and more relationship issues and stuff that isn't Everwood, I don't think I'd want to go through that. Sure we would've watched it and loved it all the same. But sometimes I think, and ya'll can slap the stupid outta me for this....maybe it's more of a statement to have what happened and to still have Everwood mentions 7 years AFTER the cancelation then to not talk about it at all and then feel like the show went too far with some storylines. I'm talking about the ideas passed around the net of Berlanti's idea for Season 5, if those were actually true.
That's almost the way I see it! I am one of the few (I think) guys that is happy with 4 seasons, because what would've happened then? We'd gotten more drama for drama's sake, you know how that works with long lasting tv shows. From Berlanti's idea's I've heard I am glad they ended after 4 seasons. Some shows may have potential for 7 seasons, but Everwood is a smaller show of a small town, and to be honest season 3-4 couldn't keep up with the great s1-2, though they too were good, but it was different.

Last edited by ForVanAngel; 07-17-2011 at 04:38 AM
Old 07-17-2011, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hm. Somehow I'm starting to really like this thread.
Happy to see you on all threads, Matt.

Quote:
Fun fact about this movie: Greg was 14-15 in this movie. FIFTEEN. You know what I want to tell you? Everwood? Imagine this little boy playing on Everwood instead of the 19 year old Greg that played Ephram. That's so funny...
Greg definitely has always looked younger than his age.

Quote:
and to be honest season 3-4 couldn't keep up with the great s1-2, though they too were good, but it was different.
This is not an opinion shared by everyone. I thought that season 4 was one of the best seasons....and as far as Berlanti's ridiculous ideas...that would not have made the whole show...that would have worked out...there were too many more stories to tell about these beautiful families...and I will NEVER be satisfied with only 4 seasons.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Can't believe that Greg is going to be 30 in 2 years! He still looks really young(even more in person). My nephew loved Small Soldiers and he was about 4 almost 5 when that movie came out. He'll be 18 in October(the same age Greg was when he shot the Everwood pilot)and it's so hard to believe I have a nephew that age!
Old 07-17-2011, 01:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Happy to see you on all threads, Matt.
Yay me. Thanks for the warm welcome, Betty. It's simply that I didn't care that much about Greg, I can't do that with all actors, if I did, I wouldn't have less time to look out for Emily and that can't happen in no circumstances. But since he is a young actor that made a huge impression on me through Everwood, it's def. worth checking out more movies of him, since I don't have no "younger" male actor where I say: Hey, I want to see more movies of him, it's always the guys like Spacey, Pitt, Cruise and so on...

Quote:
Greg definitely has always looked younger than his age.
Yeah, that was simply a thing that crossed my mind when watching the movie, because I had thought about age differences of actors, and 3 years of course isn't much and if the actor does a good job I don't care, but it was just crazy to imagine what if an only one year older Small Soldier Greg had played on Everwood. But I look very young myself, that's why I always keep an ID with me, just in case they ask me how old I am.

Quote:
This is not an opinion shared by everyone. I thought that season 4 was one of the best seasons....and as far as Berlanti's ridiculous ideas...that would not have made the whole show...that would have worked out...there were too many more stories to tell about these beautiful families...and I will NEVER be satisfied with only 4 seasons.
No no no, of course not, just ME speaking! Hope that didn't come off wrong. As said before I've seen S1-2 like 3-4 times each, season 3 twice and season 4 only once - so I know that I got some things wrong or could be more relaxed about other stuff, but for me I'm glad with 4 seasons, that may sound strange cos it's one of my top 5 favourite shows ever, but I'm speaking from experience, and almost all shows I watch couldn't keep up their highest level too more than 4/5 seasons. Of course there had been good storylines in season 5, but they might have brought new characters to Everwood or so to keep it fresh, I don't think that would've really worked out - the pessimist in me speaking again, so don't mind. I also wanted to have a 5th season, but am not unhappy that it became only 4.

Last edited by ForVanAngel; 07-17-2011 at 01:36 PM
Old 07-17-2011, 04:07 PM
Loyal Fan

George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight finally posted the interview with Greg,that he taped back in March

Strombo | Web Exclusive Interview: Gregory Smith | CBC Television

It's listed as a "Web Exclusive",so it's not the full interview,but still possible that it will make it to a future episode on the show
Old 07-17-2011, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfs89 (View Post)
George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight finally posted the interview with Greg,that he taped back in March

Strombo | Web Exclusive Interview: Gregory Smith | CBC Television

It's listed as a "Web Exclusive",so it's not the full interview,but still possible that it will make it to a future episode on the show
Chuck...fantastic interview. Greg is so adorable and personable. I loved it.

Quote:
and it's so hard to believe I have a nephew that age!

How is your nephew doing, Chuck? You haven't spoken of him in quite a while.

Quote:
Of course there had been good storylines in season 5, but they might have brought new characters to Everwood or so to keep it fresh, I don't think that would've really worked out - the pessimist in me speaking again, so don't mind. I also wanted to have a 5th season, but am not unhappy that it became only 4.
This is where we disagree, Matt. When it comes to Everwood..I am a glass is half full kind of person. I didn't feel that there was a bad season and I didn't feel that everyone's story was fully told. I yearned and still yearn for more.

We can debate this issue forever and never come to an agreement. It's just a different way of seeing this situation and a different level of PASSION for this show.
So, maybe we should all just agree to disagree and move on.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread