Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2011, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Oh, don't let that stop you at all, Patricia. Greg's not like that. As Chuck said, he's proud of Everwood (he brings it up himself in interviews) and he's proud of Rookie Blue, so you can't go wrong with asking him about either.
I kinda wanna ask a question about what he'd feel like if he knew that maybe Everwood wasn't really over and that someone is continuing the story?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-20-2011, 12:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Hobo with a Shotgun sold roughly 56,000 units(26,000 for Blu-Ray, 29,000 for DVD). That seems decent for a smaller, limited release type of movie.

Quote:
Likewise, Hobo with a Shotgun opened in 21st place with 30,000 units generating $534,000 during its opening week. This is more than it made in limited release, not counting its earlier performance in Canada.
The Numbers News - DVD Sales: New Releases Are Assassinated
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 07-20-2011, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, shadow. Wow, that is better than I expected. Now, did Chuck buy 55,000 of those sets? Kidding, of course. The movie did seem to have a bit of a following online, and then there's the Greg fans too. I'll probably at least give it a rental for Greg.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 07-20-2011, 08:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Thanks, shadow. Wow, that is better than I expected. Now, did Chuck buy 55,000 of those sets? Kidding, of course. The movie did seem to have a bit of a following online, and then there's the Greg fans too. I'll probably at least give it a rental for Greg.
LOL! You definitely want to see this movie,because it's unlike any role Greg has ever played. Slick is a very evil,despicable and unredeemable character and he plays evil very well! Not to give anything away,but Slick gets what's coming to him in a very strange way
Old 07-20-2011, 08:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Hobo with a shotgun was really good. Gregory scared me as Slick, he was an evil character. Just be warn that the movie has lots of gore and violence.

Here is another preview to "pocket full of posies" with a small clip of Greg (Stephen) in the beginning.

Old 07-20-2011, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

Is Greg one of the main characters in Hobo? Just trying to figure out if it's worth watching just for him since I'm not always a fan of gore.

Thanks for another clip. Greg's character, drugs are bad, mmmkay.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 07-21-2011, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Greg...but I draw the line at gore and violence.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I love Greg...but I draw the line at gore and violence.
Ah come on, we've got to watch nice Emily do horrible stuff to poor rich people for at least one season, so you can watch Greg playing evil for one movie.

Anyway, have you seen that Emily is doing some Rookie Blue advertising on Twitter. How sweet is that?
Old 07-21-2011, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
Ah come on, we've got to watch nice Emily do horrible stuff to poor rich people for at least one season, so you can watch Greg playing evil for one movie.
I hope that all of Emily's revenge is not graphic.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

Maybe graphic in the fun, muffin way.
Old 07-22-2011, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Maybe graphic in the fun, muffin way.
That kind of graphic I can take.

Rookie Blue:

Another really good episode. Lots of Greg and lots of Dov Love from the other characters...very sweet.
I have always thought that Luke is not the right guy for Andie...and he proved it last night. And I knew what Jo was up to since the moment she returned to this precinct. She's definitely not my favorite character!!
Old 07-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

my DVR blacked out and I didn't see the episode
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That kind of graphic I can take.

Rookie Blue:

Another really good episode. Lots of Greg and lots of Dov Love from the other characters...very sweet.
I have always thought that Luke is not the right guy for Andie...and he proved it last night. And I knew what Jo was up to since the moment she returned to this precinct. She's definitely not my favorite character!!
This was the best episode of the season and the first full episode written by the very talented Noelle Carbone,who we met in the Rookie Blue writers room and she's very active on Twitter Noelle Carbone (noelcarbs) on Twitter
I can confirm that we'll be seeing a lot more of Sue the bomb tech girl who rescued Dov
Old 07-23-2011, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfs89 (View Post)
I can confirm that we'll be seeing a lot more of Sue the bomb tech girl who rescued Dov )
That's promising!! I was wondering how it went when they went out for coffee.

Chuck, I didn't understand what would happen if Dov moved from that spot...what was that spot?

Patricia, perhaps you can try ABC and watch the episode on line.
Old 07-23-2011, 10:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That's promising!! I was wondering how it went when they went out for coffee.

Chuck, I didn't understand what would happen if Dov moved from that spot...what was that spot?

Patricia, perhaps you can try ABC and watch the episode on line.
When ep 8 airs,I'll give you more details,but we met her when we were on the location shoot. Greg brought the actress over and introduced us to her. She's very pretty in person
Dov was standing on a booby trap,which would have set off a bomb if he stepped off of it
Closed Thread   Post New Thread