Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfs89 (View Post)
Universal Channel SA will be doing an interview with Greg next Wednesday submit your Qs for him on their FB(if you have FB):
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...22348074502408

If you're not on FB,you can post some questions for Greg here and I'll try to cut and paste them to that FB page. They are only going to choose a few questions,so make it something really good that will stand out(nothing about "are Sam and Andy going to be together",something focused on Greg and the show)
Thanks for the info, Chuck. I like your question.
Old 02-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Last chance to submit your questions for Greg as part of Universal Channel South Africa's interview with him this Wednesday! They will pick some of the best Qs to ask him in their interview.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...22348074502408
Those of you not on FB,I will cut and paste the interview in a Twitlonger posting on my Twitter account at
Chuck Snitchler (@chuck197038) on Twitter that is if they don't post it on their website.
Might not be able to get back here for a few days,so Twitter is the fastest place I can post things.

Last edited by cfs89; 02-13-2012 at 07:08 PM
Old 02-13-2012, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I submitted one.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the promo looks great
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-14-2012, 06:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I submitted one.
That's great! I only asked that one question,because it would be a good one and I didn't think to ask Greg when I met him again in Nov. I asked Universal Channel SA about where the interview will be posted and they said just on FB,so I'll have to cut and paste it here and do a Twitlonger post on Twitter for the non FB people
Old 02-15-2012, 09:43 AM
Loyal Fan

For you non FB people,here's Universal Channel South Africa's interview with Greg:

Universal Channel SA
Here it is Fans!

All your Questions answered by Greg Smith from Rookie Blue, just for you in our interview today. Read through them all and enjoy:-)

Questions and Answers:

Q - Esmeralda Theunissen: Are your team going to break up or is it still the original rookies in the show and what is going to happen with andy and swarek?

A: “The original rookies will still be around but there are some new faces in the division.”

Q - Chuck Snitchler: Did Greg ever find the kid from Kindergarten(who he loosely based Epstein on)that arrested kids on the soccer field?

A:“No, I was too nervous. Thanks Chuck!”

Q - Alvin Jincheol Heo: Has Greg ever thought that he wanted to have Dov as his alter ego for a while?"

A:“He is my alter ego for now. Characters you play always have alter egos when you’re playing them and Dov is a good one.”

Q - Proud Sitto: Will the show explore Dov's family background more this season?

A:“In season 3 we don’t learn much more about Dov’s family. We do learn about Dov, nothing more.”

Q - Nicole Fazio Cirino: What does Greg want to to see happen next for Dov? Can you give us fans any scoop as to what's ahead for Season 3?

A: “I want Dov to join SWAT Team, would like to see Dov in special tactical forces.”

Q - Jason Lesser: After acting in the series, do you think you have what it takes to become a cop? And what can we expect in season 3?

A:: “No, not right now. Maybe deep within me but playing a cop in a way prepares you for being a real cop.”
“Season 3 gets much more dramatic, much more action and much funnier. So its more of everything”

Q - Cindy Miller: Will Greg (Epstein) be taken more seriously in S3? If there is a S4 will Epstein be seen as much on the screen or will Greg be playing more behind the scenes (production,etc)?

A: : “I think i'ts pretty much the same screen time not as much behind the screen.”
“In season 3 things get gravely serious for Dov. His life is altered at his foundation.”

Q - Kendall Smith Are andy and lucas getting back together.

A: “I’m not authorised to discuss anything, sorry.”

Q - Joanna Leung: love the series, love that its filmed in Toronto about Toronto (raised and live in Toronto). We came by and saw you direct your coworkers for 3.11, how was that experience directing everyone else? and how did they take your directions?

A: “The experience was terrifying and exhilarating. All the co-workers were incredibly supportive and without them it would not have been a successful experience.”

Q Katharine Jarrold: I love rookie blue, can't wait for the third season. I'd like to ask which actor is the most like their character and who is the complete opposite?

A: “haha Um. I think Travis is both. In some ways he’s like the perfect combination and in other ways he’s the total opposite.”

Q - Marisa de Souza:
1. Have you ever used your fake policing skills in real life?
2. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
3. Is Dov based on anyone in your life?
4. What was your worst audition like?
5. Who is the first person you tell when you find out good/bad news?
6. What was your first acting role (professional and amateur?
7. Have you ever bought anything, then regretted it?

A: 1. “Only in the bedroom…just kidding!”
2. “Choc chip cookie dough”
3. “Actually yes, I based him on a kid I went to kindergarten with. I haven’t seen him since. He wanted to be a cop so bad that he would give speeding tickets to kids running fast on the playground.”
4. “There’s so many bad ones. Auditioning is the hardest part about the job. The worst ones are when you’re really proud of what you’ve done and have your heart set on a project and it doesn’t work.”
5. “Probably my friend Brittany, she’s also one of my representatives. We went to high school together.”
6. “Professional, it was a TIDE detergent commercial. I was 14 months, been professional ever since.”
7. Yes a house.”

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi..._ft=1329323581

Last edited by cfs89; 02-16-2012 at 02:17 PM
Old 02-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Chuck. It looks like he answered all of our questions!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Thanks, Chuck. It looks like he answered all of our questions!
He sure did! Greg is doing a press junket in South Africa promoting Season 3(it will probably not air there until after it airs here),so this is the first bit of promotion for the show this year. Universal Channel SA is doing a great job promoting the show. There's going to be another press junket for ABC in May and GlobalTV in June I'm sure.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

he looks great! thanks for posting the Q&A
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-16-2012, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can anyone think of a title for a new thread? It's about that time.
Old 02-16-2012, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Can anyone think of a title for a new thread? It's about that time.
Patriots #27 Ephram/Greg Appreciation Thread:Because summer is coming and then you will see,Officer Dov Epstein ready for more action in Season 3!!

Old 02-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love it, Chuck!! We'll use that one!
Old 02-17-2012, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

Yes, fantastic title, Chuck. Thanks! It rhymes!

Great pic too.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 02-17-2012, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread