Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Chuck...fantastic interview. Greg is so adorable and personable. I loved it.

How is your nephew doing, Chuck? You haven't spoken of him in quite a while.

This is where we disagree, Matt. When it comes to Everwood..I am a glass is half full kind of person. I didn't feel that there was a bad season and I didn't feel that everyone's story was fully told. I yearned and still yearn for more.

We can debate this issue forever and never come to an agreement. It's just a different way of seeing this situation and a different level of PASSION for this show.
So, maybe we should all just agree to disagree and move on.
That's exactly how Greg is in person,very personable.
My nephew is doing ok,he's running around with his friends all summer and spending time at his mom's house,so I haven't seen him as much lately,LOL! He's been back here for a few days though,but still hanging out with his friends that live around here and he has to get his behind home at night
Old 07-17-2011, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, thanks for the interview, Chuck. I'll have to check it out before work tomorrow. Can't wait. How long is the web exclusive? Still fairly long?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 07-18-2011, 12:45 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Ooh, thanks for the interview, Chuck. I'll have to check it out before work tomorrow. Can't wait. How long is the web exclusive? Still fairly long?
Only about 4 minutes long. Strombo did have a "Web Exclusive" interview with Ed Begley,Jr right before the full interview aired on TV,so hopefully that will be the case with Greg's interview.
Keep checking back with the show website Your Website for updates
Old 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Really good interview, indeed! Boy, George doesn't ask easy questions, does he? But Greg did a fantastic job answering them. And the laugh! Yay! Liked his story about his mom too, hee. Hope we get to see a full interview soon, because it's going to be good.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 07-18-2011, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Greg will be doing a live chat on Twitter this Thursday night at 10pm eastern(during the East Coast airing of Rookie Blue)

LIVE TWITTER CHAT WITH "ROOKIE BLUE" STAR GREG SMITH, THURSDAY, JULY 21

Fans of ABC's popular summer drama series, "Rookie Blue," will be able to submit questions and receive real-time responses from Greg Smith, who plays Dov Epstein. He will be up on Twitter at @gregorythesmith, during the East Coast broadcast of the show on THURSDAY, JULY 21 from 10:00-11:00 p.m., ET. Smith will also offer commentary on the exciting action taking place, as well as behind-the-scenes anecdotes.

ABC Medianet

If you have a Twitter account,follow him at https://twitter.com/gregorythesmith and get ready to have a good time.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for posting this

oh what shall I submit?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-18-2011, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

Another thanks, Chuck. Are you submitting any questions yourself?

I'm not sure what you should ask, Patricia, but you should definitely ask something. How often do you get a chance to ask Greg frickin' Smith something, right?
Old 07-19-2011, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

NEVER. so badly I want to ask something about Everwood, but how long can one person hear about a show they did, no matter how much fan fare is still has years after the cancelation?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-19-2011, 02:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Another thanks, Chuck. Are you submitting any questions yourself?

I'm not sure what you should ask, Patricia, but you should definitely ask something. How often do you get a chance to ask Greg frickin' Smith something, right?
I'll probably ask Greg if Dov's bike will ever make another appearance Since I was on the set,I already know some behind the scenes info(for ep8).
I'm sure he'll get an Everwood question or 2 from some fans and I know he appreciates that.
Everwood is still very important to Greg,but he's very happy with Rookie Blue and everyone there is thrilled about the Season 3 renewal.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Old 07-19-2011, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a creative one (View Post)
NEVER. so badly I want to ask something about Everwood, but how long can one person hear about a show they did, no matter how much fan fare is still has years after the cancelation?
Oh, don't let that stop you at all, Patricia. Greg's not like that. As Chuck said, he's proud of Everwood (he brings it up himself in interviews) and he's proud of Rookie Blue, so you can't go wrong with asking him about either.

Thanks for the poster, TwilightPrincess. You may have already mentioned this, but is it being released in theatres (limited, I would guess) or direct to DVD, or how is it being released?
Old 07-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
You may have already mentioned this, but is it being released in theatres (limited, I would guess) or direct to DVD, or how is it being released?
I don't know, it may be straight to dvd or a limited theatrical in a indie theaters is my best guess. I definitely think they are gearing up for some type of release for "Pocket Full Of Posies" with the producer releasing previews like the opening title sequence, montages of scenes and maybe possible songs as a sneak peak at the soundtrack for the film.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess; 07-19-2011 at 07:58 PM
Old 07-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightPrincess (View Post)
I don't know, it may be straight to dvd or a limited theatrical in a indie theaters is my best guess. I definitely think they are gearing up for some type of release for "Pocket Full Of Posies" with the producer releasing previews like the opening title sequence, montages of scenes and maybe possible songs as a sneak peak at the soundtrack for the film.
Thanks. Hopefully either way we get a DVD release. It IS nice to see all of this promotion. I wonder why it took so long to get released, though. Oh well, at least we're getting to see it!
Old 07-19-2011, 10:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Thanks. Hopefully either way we get a DVD release. It IS nice to see all of this promotion. I wonder why it took so long to get released, though. Oh well, at least we're getting to see it!
It is an indie film and it has made its rounds to film festivals in 2009 and 2010.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i love the poster, so full of color and Greg lol
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread