Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2022, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I still find it incredible that a crackpot con-artist science fiction writer would start a "religion" and that so many people have joined that "religion."
It’s absolutely incredible. I don’t understand it either. People like Leah Remini who were once involved constantly talks about the evils involved in this religion.
Old 07-24-2022, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

This show called Everwood was also a million times better in quality than Dawson's Creek. LOL.

Old 07-28-2022, 12:53 AM
Extreme Fan

So Julie Plec is another reason we got that ending smh https://ew.com/tv/2018/03/29/dawsons...iginal-finale/
Old 07-28-2022, 04:25 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCAT200 (View Post)
So Julie Plec is another reason we got that ending smh https://ew.com/tv/2018/03/29/dawsons...iginal-finale/
Oh brother. That figures.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 07-28-2022, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Wow that’s so gross. This series turned out being such a joke.

I find it unbelievable that they’re even admitting how they destroyed the series.
Old 07-28-2022, 09:27 AM
Administrator

Julie Plec had a thing for bad boys. As soon as Williamson left The Vampire Diaries, the "Soulmate Couple" of Stefan and Elena was scrapped for the "Bad Boy Couple" of Damon and Elena, and Damon and Elena ended up being the end game couple just like Pacey and Joey.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 07-28-2022, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Julie Plec had a thing for bad boys. As soon as Williamson left The Vampire Diaries, the "Soulmate Couple" of Stefan and Elena was scrapped for the "Bad Boy Couple" of Damon and Elena, and Damon and Elena ended up being the end game couple just like Pacey and Joey.
Yuck.

Nice parallel, it all makes sense now.

I had no idea she was even lightly involved with Dawson’s Creek.
Old 07-28-2022, 10:27 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
Yuck.

Nice parallel, it all makes sense now.

I had no idea she was even lightly involved with Dawson’s Creek.
I never knew that either. Julie Plec reminds me of Rina Mimoun, living out her bad boy fantasies through the shows that she's involved with.

Old 07-28-2022, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I never knew that either. Julie Plec reminds me of Rina Mimoun, living out her bad boy fantasies through the shows that she's involved with.
Another nice parallel!

Berlanti might have come up with the lame decision (but he always intended it to be temporary) to have Pacey kiss Joey, but I’d bet money if he could take it back knowing how Stupin, Plec, and Williamson would ultimately embrace it and push it to the finish line he would.

He stated right after the Dawson’s Creek series finale ended that Dawson and Joey should he ended up together. Proof he never thought those hacks would see this idea of PJ as anything but a mistake and temporary.

I’m convinced that outside of Madisongate, he had a flawless Everwood series making sure the right pairings all ended up together. He let Rina dangle and throw around Bright and Hannah because it wasn’t his pairing. He made sure Ephram and Amy and Andy and Nina got their happy endings.

Wow, so Williamson and Plec destroyed TVD and Creek together. Nice job, guys. Thankfully neither of them got near Everwood or we might have had Ephram and Madison as endgame.

Last edited by jediwands; 07-28-2022 at 11:00 AM
Old 07-28-2022, 10:53 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Another nice parallel!

Berlanti might have come up with the lame decision (but he always intended it to be temporary) to have Pacey kiss Joey, but I’d bet money if he could take it back knowing how Stupin, Plec, and Williamson would ultimately embrace it and push it to the finish line he would.

He stated right after the Dawson’s Creek series finale ended that Dawson and Joey should he ended up together. Proof he never thought those hacks would see this idea of PJ as anything but a mistake and temporary.

I’m convinced that outside of Madisongate, he had a flawless Everwood series making sure the right pairings all ended up together. He let Rina dangle and throw around Bright and Hannah because it wasn’t his pairing. He made sure Ephram and Amy and Andy and Nina got their happy endings.

Wow, so Williamson and Plec destroyed TVD and Creek together. Nice job, guys. Thankfully neither of them got near Everwood or we might have had Ephram and Madison as endgame.
Great post!

If Ephram and Madison ended up together this board would have closed a long time ago.

Last edited by jediwands; 07-28-2022 at 11:01 AM
Old 07-28-2022, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Great post!

If Ephram and Madison ended up together this board would have closed a long time ago.

So true and such a scary thought!
Old 07-28-2022, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Anything significant Williamson and Plec have even done past these TV series they destroyed? There is Scream for Williamson but that is all I can think of.

Roswell, New Mexico is Plec, right? Yes and Michael and Maria are certainly not the same MM I loved from the original Roswell. I would never watch as a result.
Old 07-28-2022, 11:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Wow that’s so gross. This series turned out being such a joke.

I find it unbelievable that they’re even admitting how they destroyed the series.
It’s like just when you think it can’t get any more ridiculous it actually can.
Old 07-28-2022, 12:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:

So true and such a scary thought!

I think that everyone would have said I'm done and I would have closed this board in July of 2006! Instead of that though, we got the ending we wanted and here we are still watching and talking about this show!

It looks like you edited my post by accident!

Old 07-28-2022, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCAT200 (View Post)
It’s like just when you think it can’t get any more ridiculous it actually can.
That’s exactly right.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread