Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
Wow, I totally hate how they spoil the start of season 2 (Colin's death) right on the back of the DVDs. I mean, I know it's been some time since the show was on, but I know of many people who watched the first season via DVD and they've been trying to avoid learning what happens to Colin ever since...
Hmm. Yeah, that is very troubling. I can understand why they put it on the box, but it would have been very easy to bypass the mention of the death of Amy's boyfriend and just say that she falls prey to depression. That might indicate that Colin is dead, but at least it doesn't come right out and say it.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 04-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Looks great!.

I agree that it would of been nice to leave out the mention of Colin. They played such a nasty trick on us with that episode(but I loved it!), so everyone else should get the same surprise as the rest of us.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybgb (View Post)
Looks great!.

I agree that it would of been nice to leave out the mention of Colin. They played such a nasty trick on us with that episode(but I loved it!), so everyone else should get the same surprise as the rest of us.
I'm not a fan of the opening of season two, but if there's any shock or fun to be had with it, it's that it's a great surprise, and then the DVD box ruins it, hee. I remember Kristin from EOnline had somehow gotten (the obviously incorrect information) that Colin was alive, which shows just how in-the-know she really is, heh.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 04-04-2009, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
I'm not a fan of the opening of season two, but if there's any shock or fun to be had with it, it's that it's a great surprise, and then the DVD box ruins it, hee. I remember Kristin from EOnline had somehow gotten (the obviously incorrect information) that Colin was alive, which shows just how in-the-know she really is, heh.
Not the first time Kristin's "In The Know" has been questioned. Lol.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if this is new information....but I just received this in an e-mail.

Everwood DVD news: Press Release for Everwood - The Complete 2nd Season | TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 04-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Oooh. Hopefully Tvshowsondvd's review of the set will come up soon.

I wonder if the deleted scenes will be just from season 2 or some from season 1 as well?
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 04-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

I was thinking they'd only be from season two, but from some of the commentaries, there does appear to be a few deleted scenes that were planned that never made it on the set, so we might get those.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So...it appears that there will be nothing elso to add to a season 3 & 4 DVD set?
Old 04-08-2009, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
So...it appears that there will be nothing elso to add to a season 3 & 4 DVD set?
They could put any deleted scenes from season three and four. I'd be really surprised to see S3 and S4 deleted scenes on the S2 DVD.

Hopefully they're extra nice and do something special for the final season. Ooh, when they finally release that one, we'll get to see the alternate ending with Madison coming back.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG!!! I'm freaking out here because Everwood season 1 dvd box will be released in Germany on June, 18th!!! Finally! I'll buy it right then and watch everything.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
OMG!!! I'm freaking out here because Everwood season 1 dvd box will be released in Germany on June, 18th!!! Finally! I'll buy it right then and watch everything.
Awesome! So the first season and the second will be released near the same time?

And why is the first season only being released there now? That seems mean! But at least you're getting it, which is the great thing!
Old 04-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
They are?! Who would have thunk it!
Old 04-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
You're only getting the first season now? Is the second season getting released over there too or no?
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 04-13-2009, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, they'll really release the first season here. Oh man, that seems like a miracle...
But no news about season two yet. I assume we'll have to wait another year for the second one again.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:23 PM
Addicted Fan

A year sounds optimistic to me.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread