Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyEyes (View Post)
As of right now, the DVD is #1 in Television DVD sales ranking on Amazon. Go Everwood fans!

WOW!!

That's it! I just made up my mind. I don't care if the price goes down. I'm pre-ordering. I want our ranking to go through the roof!

Take that, WARNER BROTHERS!! You had no faith is us!
Old 03-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's it! I just made up my mind. I don't care if the price goes down. I'm pre-ordering. I want our ranking to go through the roof!
And if the price does go down, that's the price you'll ultimately be charged anyway, so it's win-win!

Yay, #1! No reason not to release S3 and 4 now, Warner!
Old 03-09-2009, 12:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

This 2nd season dvd arrival it's not a victory for me, but I'm immensely glad that who waited all these years will finally have the hold of it, I'm happy for all of you.
EDNA: Pay attention, because it might be complicated for your California pea-sized brain to understand. Ephram Brown, son of Dr. Brown, goes out with Amy Abbott, daughter of Dr. Abbott, who happens to be my son, which makes her my granddaughter.

DR. HARTMAN: Wow, it’s like a Greek play.
Old 03-09-2009, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

to being #1! We're #1, we're number #1..and so forth. Hee.

Quote:
Yay, #1! No reason not to release S3 and 4 now, Warner!
Seriously. These kind of numbers must have caught them by surprise as much as they have caught us by surprise. And this is only pre-orders from one site. Think of all the people who will buy it in-store, or from other sites, or who aren't pre-ordering, etc. Release 'em while they're hot, Warner!!

Hey, Andy4ita! Long time, no see!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 03-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Andy4ita, I used your signature in the episode discussion thread Here

We have been discussing funny season 3 scenes..and your signature reminded me of that scene!
Old 03-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just pre-ordered my DVDs. I'm so excited.

How do you find out the sales ranking of the DVDs?
Old 03-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

You go to the DVD link

And then you scroll down until you see "Product Details" and then under that, near the bottom of that little section, you'll find the "Amazon.com Sales Rank"! We're #46 in Movies/TV and #10 in TV right now, which I think has to do with Tuesday being the day when DVDs are released. Plus, that we couldn't possibly keep #1 in the TV rank until June. Although that would be really cool!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 03-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Loyal Fan

...Yeah, um, I think they removed the sales ranking section!
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 03-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
...Yeah, um, I think they removed the sales ranking section!
What the??? That was there when I linked Betty to the page! Only a few hours ago! I call shenanigans in them there parts. Seriously, this deserves a WTF?
Old 03-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Master Fan

Yep, it's gone. Huh?

On a separate note, I need someone to explain to me why 3% of people who looked at the S2 set went on to buy Australia.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief Of Love (View Post)
Yep, it's gone. Huh?

On a separate note, I need someone to explain to me why 3% of people who looked at the S2 set went on to buy Australia.
I noticed that, too! I was wondering the same thing.
Maybe it was Paul.

ETA: I also noticed that Friday Night Lights (a show that I love....whose ratings(I don't believe) are better than Everwood's was) has a season 3 DVD. Season 3 has not even finished being aired on NBC. I'm happy about this, but how do they rate all their seasons on DVD and Everwood has to beg for two?!

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 03-10-2009 at 08:47 PM
Old 03-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

It looks like the rankings are back. I have no idea what's going on. But if this Australia movie is anything like Everwood, maybe we should check it out? Or maybe not, hee. Small town..big country..father and son dynamic..history of a nation...uh, I think Hugh Jackman has a beard on the cover of the DVD. That's the similarity! It's all in the beard.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I'm going to get real terrible here, but I think its because both DVD's feature women who use Botox!

You can all look upon me with shame, its okay. I can take it. Heh.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 03-11-2009, 04:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I noticed that, too! I was wondering the same thing.
Maybe it was Paul.
Well I did pre-order Everwood S2 and FNL S3 but no.. I didn't order Australia..
From all reports it would be too cringe worthy for me.

ShadowMagist I realize its Nicole you're referring to with the Botox.. who is the second?
BTW.. those lips are horrendous
Old 03-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Loyal Fan

...Marcia...

-Squall Leonhart
Closed Thread   Post New Thread