Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2021, 04:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranoh (View Post)
Maybe Andy just worried it would be disrespectful to Nina somehow if he continued to visit Julia’s grave? I think that scene was supposed to signify the fact that he was finally letting go and moving on. But I agree with you. As long as it’s not an obsessive thing, occasional visits should be fine.
Personally, I wouldn't see Andy visiting Julia's grave as being disrespectful to Nina, but like you said, I think that scene was to have Andy go full circle from talking to Julia because he couldn't let got of her to talking to her to say a final goodbye. If the show was real life, he probably wouldn't get to New York too often because he had made a life for himself in Everwood and Ephram and Delia had made a life for themselves there as well, so Andy visiting Julia's grave on the rare occasion that he visited New York would have been fine I feel.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

Should we move this discussion to the Andy/Nina thread? I’d love to continue it, but I worry it’s too off topic for this thread.
Saranoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranoh (View Post)
Should we move this discussion to the Andy/Nina thread? I’d love to continue it, but I worry it’s too off topic for this thread.
Hi, very nice of you to wonder.

I am fine either way. If you want continue to go with a very specific Andy/Nina centric discussion, you absolutely can move it on over to the Andy/Nina thread Here.

But that said, it's entirely up to you. This thread is 100% just fine as well!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everwoodlover (View Post)
So kind of storylines do you all think Delia would've gotten had we gotten a season 5? I think we would've gotten one where she discovers the joys of masturbation which naturally makes things awkward for Andy as it feels like the show was building towards that, first with her discovering that Penthouse mag and then with her discovering Nina's vibrator. I can imagine Delia introducing Brittany to masturbation and her dad catching her and getting all pissed and going after Andy yet again.

Also I can see Delia starting to get interested in boys and ends up making friends with a boy who prefers her old tomboy look and she ends up torn trying to decide what path to go down.
I was thinking that a season 5 would have some Delia drama regarding being a rebellious teenager.....dating.....conflict between Andy and Nina as to how to handle her. Perhaps Delia will confide in Amy more or even Ephram!
Been there..done that with Ephram and his laundry. I am not interested in going there again with Delia.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 12:55 PM
Administrator

I don't think that Everwood would ever have a storyline where they would have an underaged girl discovering the "joys" of masturbation, and I don't even feel comfortable talking about that topic at all.

Yes, Everwood did push the envelope with Ephram's dreams about Amy and Delia discovering the playboy magazine and the vibrator (and to be honest I didn't like those topics being featured on the show either) but the show talking about underaged girls masturbating is something they would never do, as it would take things way too far for any network television show, and it's something I never would want to see, ever.

I really don't want to discuss masturbation on this forum. Thanks.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-12-2022, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I don't think that Everwood would ever have a storyline where they would have an underaged girl discovering the "joys" of masturbation, and I don't even feel comfortable talking about that topic at all.

Yes, Everwood did push the envelope with Ephram's dreams about Amy and Delia discovering the playboy magazine and the vibrator (and to be honest I didn't like those topics being featured on the show either) but the show talking about underaged girls masturbating is something they would never do, as it would take things way too far for any network television show, and it's something I never would want to see, ever.

I really don't want to discuss masturbation on this forum. Thanks.
I co-sign this. I back up everything Jerry said here. I completely agree. Thank you.
Old 03-31-2022, 05:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

When you guys think about a few stories/storylines you wish we would have seen before the series concluded which ones would you pick?
Old 03-31-2022, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

1. Delia involved in a romantic relationship, finding her better half and “Ephram and Amy” relationship.

2. Andy/Nina day-to-day and getting married.

3. Ephram and Amy together, seeing where their careers would take them, how they would approach and address getting married/children.

4. Edna, and how she’d adjust post-Irv’s death and where her relationship with Harold will go being around each other more.

Those are the main ones for me.
Old 03-31-2022, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwands (View Post)
1. Delia involved in a romantic relationship, finding her better half and “Ephram and Amy” relationship.

2. Andy/Nina day-to-day and getting married.

3. Ephram and Amy together, seeing where their careers would take them, how they would approach and address getting married/children.

4. Edna, and how she’d adjust post-Irv’s death and where her relationship with Harold will go being around each other more.

Those are the main ones for me.
Those are definitely my choices.

I would also like to see what happens to Bright and Hannah...will they remain just friends and what careers the two of them end up with.
Old 03-31-2022, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Those are definitely my choices.

I would also like to see what happens to Bright and Hannah...will they remain just friends and what careers the two of them end up with.
What do you think happens between them and careers for each?
Old 03-31-2022, 09:41 AM
Administrator

I like those ideas.

Concerning Bright and Hannah, I still think that they were too mismatched to be a long-term romantic couple.

I could see Bright becoming a High School football coach, and I could see Hannah becoming a Psychologist as she's very intelligent and I think she had a great deal of empathy for people.

Old 03-31-2022, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I agree, Jerry. Marriage would take care of the sex problem but in general they were so different. Maybe they could make it work but certainly very different personalities would always be visible.

I like those. I love Bright as a coach… he’s athletic, personable, kids would love him. Hannah, she was practically Amy’s psychologist so it makes sense. LOL. Another option for Hannah of course would be a journalist or writing books since she loves writing.
Old 03-31-2022, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also don't see Hannah and Bright getting together romantically. I see them remaining friends, but also enjoying other relationships. I see Hannah meeting a fellow intellectual like herself in college whom she would become serious with. I also see the possibility of Hannah writing a book in future based on her journals.

Bright will work in a high school as a coach and guidance counselor. He has definitely experienced a great of both and most certainly knows how to do the latter the right way! lol
Old 03-31-2022, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I also don't see Hannah and Bright getting together romantically. I see them remaining friends, but also enjoying other relationships. I see Hannah meeting a fellow intellectual like herself in college whom she would become serious with. I also see the possibility of Hannah writing a book in future based on her journals.

Bright will work in a high school as a coach and guidance counselor. He has definitely experienced a great of both and most certainly knows how to do the latter the right way! lol
I like this! I think it would be great evolution for Hannah to write a book because she was so shy/private about her diaries and journals in high school. So to see her share her thoughts writing a book would certainly be opening up more.

What kind of woman do you see Bright with?
Old 03-31-2022, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

What do you guys think Delia’s future long-term love interest would be like?
Reply   Post New Thread