Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2020, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I still wonder how Madison got pregnant. Were they careful or not? Did they use protection? The explanation seemed weird. Then again, their scenes repulsed me so much I probably wasn’t listening closely enough.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 11:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

So I am on season 3, Michelle and Ephram goes to Jake for an STD test. He mentions that a condom once broke while he and his ex were having sex, so thats a possibility of how it happened. Not that I want to even think or imagine Ephram and Madison having sex... ever.......
Old 12-16-2020, 11:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarianx01 (View Post)
So I am on season 3, Michelle and Ephram goes to Jake for an STD test. He mentions that a condom once broke while he and his ex were having sex, so thats a possibility of how it happened. Not that I want to even think or imagine Ephram and Madison having sex... ever.......
I don't want to think about it either!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Agreed!

Oh that's right, thank you for bringing this up! I entirely forgot about this dialogue. This has to be why it happened. Of course, pregnancy can happen while be extra careful too. But this has to be the explanation the writers were going with. Yes, he had the STD tests which was always telling they were not 100% careful either. This was before Ephram knew about the pregnancy obviously and while he was getting tested to be absolutely sure and for Amy, this points to not always being careful as well.
Old 12-16-2020, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was really disappointed in Ephram here...Condom breaking is one thing, but I remember him saying that he didn't use one once. How incredibly careless.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
OMG yes I was when Harold kept referring to Ephram as super sperm. They were lucky she didn't get pregnant
I guess with Amy he decided to be careful! With Madison it was pure lust with no thought or caution.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I was really disappointed in Ephram here...Condom breaking is one thing, but I remember him saying that he didn't use one once. How incredibly careless.
Excellent point! That’s right. He said that. Shame on Madison too. She was the adult having sex with a minor ( ) and had unprotected sex with him once? Careless fool.
Old 12-16-2020, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I guess with Amy he decided to be careful! With Madison it was pure lust with no thought or caution.
I loved how his first time with Madison was in a clunky stuffy car. Talk about cheap. His first time with Amy was planned, in a beautiful cabin, and very romantic.

Night and day.
Old 12-21-2020, 10:25 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I loved how his first time with Madison was in a clunky stuffy car. Talk about cheap. His first time with Amy was planned, in a beautiful cabin, and very romantic.

Night and day.
It really was like night and day.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-21-2020, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
It really was like night and day.
Definitely and it was totally intentional too. Like we were always meant to hate Madison, we were also always meant to hate Ephram/Madison too.
Old 12-21-2020, 11:13 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Definitely and it was totally intentional too. Like we were always meant to hate Madison, we were also always meant to hate Ephram/Madison too.
I completely agree, and boy did we hate them!

Old 12-21-2020, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I completely agree, and boy did we hate them!
We sure did.

What does surprise me is Berlanti thinking we’d like Heche’s Amanda. In an interview he literally stated he was shocked the fans didn’t like her.
Old 12-21-2020, 12:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
We sure did.

What does surprise me is Berlanti thinking we’d like Heche’s Amanda. In an interview he literally stated he was shocked the fans didn’t like her.
Gee, I wonder why people didn't like a story where a woman cheated on her incapacitated husband pretty much right in front of him? What was wrong with us?

Old 12-21-2020, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Gee, I wonder why people didn't like a story where a woman cheated on her incapacitated husband pretty much right in front of him? What was wrong with us?

What was he thinking? Is it because of Heche being a pretty big get so in his mind, automatically we should like her character? Not happening with this mature and intelligent audience, Mr. Berlanti.
Old 12-30-2020, 10:08 PM
Administrator

Quote:

What was he thinking? Is it because of Heche being a pretty big get so in his mind, automatically we should like her character? Not happening with this mature and intelligent audience, Mr. Berlanti.
I know! It was ridiculous!

Reply   Post New Thread