Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2011, 07:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyEyes (View Post)
Nevermind my rantings . Emily went to an event last night! And this time there's pictures! Will be posting them soon. Oh and my friend was right, her hair isn't dark anymore. It's this sort of light, reddish blond. More red than blond in some pics.
I'm starting to cry, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! That's so...I don't know...my English is starting to disappear. No, it's not my birthday yet.

GreyEyes, you are the best, maybe you've got some kind of strange magic power to make those things happening, if you rant enough, Emily appears out of nowhere.

Old 02-26-2011, 07:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
GreyEyes, you are the best, maybe you've got some kind of strange magic power to make those things happening, if you rant enough, Emily appears out of nowhere.
I know, right? I rant about Emily never going to events and then, boom, she goes to an event . So great to see her out and about again. Feels like it's been forver since her last red carpet appearance. Downloading pics at the moment. She's so cute.
Old 02-26-2011, 07:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I know, right? I rant about Emily never going to events and then, boom, she goes to an event . So great to see her out and about again. Feels like it's been forver since her last red carpet appearance. Downloading pics at the moment. She's so cute.
That's great. I'll send you an e-mail which pic I need without logo I think, now I can put me some sweet pic into my forum profile again. That's so great. But you must admit, it's not fair, why do all the other fans of other stars get new stuff almost every week and we have to wait for so long.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Pics are up at the site.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Pics are up at the site.
That's so sweet of you! Now I'm actually one of the first persons to see them.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

SO PRETTY! Oh, that last pic, where she's got that big open-mouthed smile? CUTE!

Thanks for the pics!

And to GreyEyes having magic powers to have Emily appear at an event! Do it again, do it again!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 02-26-2011, 11:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Do it again, do it again!
Okay. I'll use my uncanny ability to make her appear at an Oscar party tomorrow night...
Old 02-27-2011, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She's gorgeous, Grey Eyes. Thanks for those.
Old 02-28-2011, 10:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
She's gorgeous, Grey Eyes. Thanks for those.
My pleasure.

I've got a handful more pics of Em at the event I'll probably add later this week. I got to say, I'm really loving the red hair. Really compliments her skintone .
Old 02-28-2011, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Did your magic powers work again, GreyEyes? *crosses fingers*

Quote:
I've got a handful more pics of Em at the event I'll probably add later this week. I got to say, I'm really loving the red hair. Really compliments her skintone .
More pics? Awesome. It's a good idea not to post them all at once, just in case she doesn't show up again for a while!

I really like the red hair too. Of course, there's not many hairstyles/colours I don't like on Emily. She suits pretty much everything, eh?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 02-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Did your magic powers work again, GreyEyes? *crosses fingers*
Nope. Guess it was a one time thing. Oh, well.

Quote:
I really like the red hair too. Of course, there's not many hairstyles/colours I don't like on Emily. She suits pretty much everything, eh?
She's got such a pretty face, it would suit any hairstyle. Long, short, doesn't matter. I remember, a long time ago, I photoshopped some pics of Em with really short hair just for fun. I remember she looked great. I probably have the pics saved somewhere.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:01 AM
New Fan

and i liked amy too..dont' know but everwood is the only show where you can like every character...andy,ephram,bright,arold,rose,nina,edna,irv,delia,jake too was a good guy
Old 03-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Valentine (View Post)
and i liked amy too..dont' know but everwood is the only show where you can like every character...andy,ephram,bright,arold,rose,nina,edna,irv,delia,jake too was a good guy
Did you like Colin, Tommy, Amanda, and Madison, Fabio?
Old 03-01-2011, 02:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

I found those photoshopped pics I was talking about. They were buried on my external harddrive.

I have a few more I could post if anyone is interested. I was considering posting one on the site as an April Fools' joke, one of the other ones I have with really short hair, and pretending for the day that Emily cut all her hair off, but I decided that would probably be too mean .
Old 03-01-2011, 04:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Are you crazy? You just gave me a little heartattack. Not meaning that you did a bad job, not at all, but I was just confused for some seconds, cos if I go into the Emily thread, I'm usually reading something about Emily and not seeing some strange unfamiliar pictures. Honestly I can't really say that I like her with short hair, of course that is it hard to tell just by some altered pictures, but yeah, me again, complaining, sorry. It's just, I think I've got some problems with changes and Emily in the same sentence, that scares me. I'll be gone now.

Thank you for not doing the horrible mean April Fools' joke, than I'd gone wild and some other things that could happen in such a case. But anyway, great work, I like to see that, but not in reality, me likes Emily with some long hair.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread