Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

CBS released official stills for Beyond the Blackboard today! I added them to the gallery. There's even a couple of Em and Treat .
Old 03-01-2011, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

I like Emily best with long hair too, Matthias, but man, she pulls off those photoshopped looks! I bet she could even pull off the Emma Watson look of late, even though she's less of a pixie type. But, yeah, longer her is definitely best for me too!

I'm glad you found those, GreyEyes! I really like that right one, actually. I could totally see her doing that.

ETA: Oops, posted at the same time. *off to look at the pics*

ETA2: EEE! Treat and Emily! No wonder Treat looks proud in those pics. Aw, I'm SO glad that they're going to be on screen like that. You've made my day posting that, GreyEyes. Thanks so much for those!

Also thanks for the new pics of Emily at the party/event.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood

Last edited by 'Tos; 03-01-2011 at 07:31 PM
Old 03-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I like Emily best with long hair too, Matthias, but man, she pulls off those photoshopped looks!
I don't really have any personal preference when it comes to the length of Em's hair. I've always wanted to see her go short at least once though. I know she'd look adorable with short hair and change is good sometimes. But Em seems to be pretty content right now with just repeatedly switching her hair color to accomplish that .

Quote:
I bet she could even pull off the Emma Watson look of late, even though she's less of a pixie type.
I have a few photoshopped pics of Em with Emma Watson-esque hair. I'll post them some time soon. Right now I'm too enamored with the new BtB pics.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyEyes
I know she'd look adorable with short hair and change is good sometimes. But Em seems to be pretty content right now with just repeatedly switching her hair color to accomplish that
Yeah, she's certainly keeping the variety up that way! Honestly, I never thought she could surpass the blond hair she had on Everwood, but she's proven me wrong a lot.

Quote:
I have a few photoshopped pics of Em with Emma Watson-esque hair. I'll post them some time soon. Right now I'm too enamored with the new BtB pics.
I'm looking forward to those, even though they might scare Matthias!

But also can't blame you for being enamored with those pics. SO cute! Is it April yet? *pleads*
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 03-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

I just read through the full press release I posted on the site and noticed the part about Treat's character:

"She also finds an ally in the school district’s empathetic superintendent (Treat Williams), who helps her get the desks and books that her students need – and even donates his own family’s piano."

As if the Amy/Andy Everwood reunion wasn't enough, there's also a piano. Love it!
Old 03-02-2011, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

there has to be a piano. I think I'm gonna like this HHOF movie. Sounds very father/daughter relationship
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 03-02-2011, 04:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyEyes (View Post)
CBS released official stills for Beyond the Blackboard today! I added them to the gallery. There's even a couple of Em and Treat .
That's so great of you. WOW!!!! Best news in ages!!! Emily looks soooooo cute in the last two pictures, it hurts me. GreyEyes, could you maybe photoshop again, cos I'd like to use the "Outrageous" picture for my signature, but maybe you could put another word in there. Anyway, now I'm in love with "BtB", great promo pics, April is just around the corner, I hope Emily's first movie (meaning she's got the lead, and will now be recognized!), will be a great one, then she's will win the Oscar in some years.

And of course I'm very glad, that Treat and Emily have scenes together. And yesterday I read, that the name "Treat Williams" was called in connection with a new Quentin Tarantino Western, but that are just rumours so far. Just wanted to tell you that, I'd really love to seem Treat working with Tarantino and Christoph Waltz ("Inglourious Basterd"), maybe we get lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
I'm looking forward to those, even though they might scare Matthias!

But also can't blame you for being enamored with those pics. SO cute! Is it April yet? *pleads*
I'm very special, don't care about that, I'm not a big fan of Emily changing, I need some time to prepare myself or I go crazy.

Quote:
"She also finds an ally in the school district’s empathetic superintendent (Treat Williams), who helps her get the desks and books that her students need – and even donates his own family’s piano."

As if the Amy/Andy Everwood reunion wasn't enough, there's also a piano. Love it!
Is it getting better and better and better today? YAY, I can't believe it, not only two Everwoodies, a piano too. I wouldn't even be surprised, if Greg would make a secret guest appearance.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:19 AM
New Fan

wow, emily and treat together again.... i m watching the 5 season of brother but she makes only some apparences
Old 03-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Valentine (View Post)
wow, emily and treat together again.... i m watching the 5 season of brother but she makes only some apparences
I know, only two episodes with Emily in the 5th season of B&S And those were the highlights of the boring season. But I don't want Emily back, no way, much rather love to see her in diffrent roles (and better roles) in movies.

While I'm here: Any news about "Norman"? It's been a while I think, DVD release, give me something! Please.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Emily looks soooooo cute in the last two pictures, it hurts me.
She does look pretty darn adorable holding that baby while singing with all her students.

Quote:
GreyEyes, could you maybe photoshop again, cos I'd like to use the "Outrageous" picture for my signature, but maybe you could put another word in there.
You mean, a photoshop of Emily with really short hair? I have a few I was going to post. Maybe tonight.

Quote:
While I'm here: Any news about "Norman"? It's been a while I think, DVD release, give me something! Please.
I haven't heard anything lately. I'm not sure what they're waiting for. I think they've played the festival circuit long enough. I don't think there's anything else they can accomplish there. Hopefully the filmmakers will concentrate on getting a distribution deal for DVD soon.

Last edited by GreyEyes; 03-02-2011 at 10:41 AM
Old 03-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
She does look pretty darn adorable holding that baby while singing with all her students.
Oui, oui, c'est vrai. I hope that doesn't influence her in some way and she wants to have her own baby now. We need more of Emily, at least some movies.

Ah, WAIT A SECOND: What do you say? Emily will sing?????????? OH. MY. GOSH! Always wanted to hear her sing, probably she'll just be singing the same way she did on Everwood (you remember, the car scene, R.E.M., Man On The Moon, audio commentary? ), because she's so shy. Now I'm really convinced this could become my all-time-favourite movie ever!

Quote:
You mean, a photoshop of Emily with really short hair? I have a few I was going to post. Maybe tonight.
No no no, that is not what I wrote. You mean tonight's tonight? Okay, I'll be gone now for a week, then I don't have to see what you did with Emily's hair. Nah, you did really fine, but don't take away her beautiful long hair.

Quote:
I haven't heard anything lately. I'm not sure what they're waiting for. I think they've played the festival circuit long enough. I don't think there's anything else they can accomplish there. Hopefully the filmmakers will concentrate on getting a distribution deal for DVD soon.
That's what I thought! They can't show a movie around on festival forever, and because of the positive response of the viewers there should be a good way for a DVD release. Maybe they are waiting that "BtB" has aired, so they can market the movie towards all the fans, that'd be actually likely, because the BtB HHOF movie will have a much bigger audience than "Norman" had.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:31 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForVanAngel (View Post)
I know, only two episodes with Emily in the 5th season of B&S And those were the highlights of the boring season.
the season 4 final was great thanks to that song, 12...
Old 03-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Master Fan

A piano, singing, Treat..oh, I cannot wait.

Also can't wait for the photoshopped pics of Emily with short hair.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Chuck posted this in the Pinecone thread and I figured you'd all want to know too (although I'm sure you'd find out really fast anyway, hee):

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfs89 (View Post)
Emily just got a pilot deal,here's the news item on that: Pilot Scoop: VanCamp Plots Revenge at ABC - TVLine
Old 03-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Emily got cast as the lead in a new pilot for ABC! Check it out on the site!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread