Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2004, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>The promo for next week actually shocked me. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I couldn't believe the voice-over guy called Lauren a "little bitch".</STRONG>
I was SO Pissed off with that "quote thing" [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] it was like calling Melissa a B.
I hope Mel's parents rang the channel 7 about that. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] her little sister must watch the show too [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] poor girl
Old 04-30-2004, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Summer Blues:
<STRONG>

I was SO Pissed off with that "quote thing" [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] it was like calling Melissa a B.
I hope Mel's parents rang the channel 7 about that. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] her little sister must watch the show too [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] poor girl</STRONG>
I didn't take that remark they made to be about MG herself, they were talking about her character - because that's how a lot of viewers see her character as - a b****. And her family must have already been throught this sort of thing a lot. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 01:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

it was cool to hear sark talking in what i assume to be his normal accent. i had been disappointed the first time i heard james marsters do american, but anders was still hot.

i liked tuesday's ep. nothing in tv's original anymore, so you might as well rip off the cool storylines. and as i've said before on the angel & charmed threads, baby storylines rock.

& vaughn, i had assumed they had only been married a couple months so maybe had gotten together 6-9 mths before syd came back. how long did syd wait after danny died?

looks like next week melissa george gets to be a superspy, with the wig and all.

& quentin tarantino's back. can someone remind me of his storyline?
Old 04-30-2004, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
<STRONG>I'm not a big fan of the ship but I will admit that the parking garage deleted scene is sweet. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Kendall was being bitchy to Syd in that ep and Jack's line was funny - "Legally, he's right. Ethically, he's an ass." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I understand why the scene wasn't in the episode though, it was pretty random and wasn't really needed as the relationship had already been established in the episode with the morning after scene in the beginning. With, I may add, sexy-bed-head-mussed-hair Vaughn. [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Wait! You don't ship Syd and Vaughn? I'm now confused. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

This week's eps were pretty good. Although, I have to agree Lauren is evil way too early. And does anyone else get the feeling that is all done too quickly? It's as if the last 10 episodes didn't even happen. It's also such a copy from Phase One. Someone they once knew being evil by doing their first killing, some plane action and the sort of real S/V kiss. Oh and starting with something in the middle of the ep and then doing a "hours eariler". Plus heaps more but you get my drift right...

I guess the only good thing I liked was evil Lauren and Sark with an american accent. *swoon*

Oh, finally ch7 explains why they are showing on two nights a day. Some people must have rang them. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 04-30-2004, 02:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I didn't take that remark they made to be about MG herself, they were talking about her character - because that's how a lot of viewers see her character as - a b****. And her family must have already been throught this sort of thing a lot. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Plus, Ch7 was liike all hailing Melissa for getting on Alias cuz she's an aussie so I doubt it was really about her. Isn't it like some sort of law to say that on TV as a promotion if it was meant for the actor?

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 04-30-2004, 03:29 AM
Addicted Fan

roxy, no dear, I don't ship S/V. I suppose I would ship them if it meant that Vaughn would get to wear less clothes which is what happened last season. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I don't mind them as couple, I think they have great chemistry together but what I don't like is how their storyline dominates the show, which is one of my biggest complaints about this season, the damn Trianvil that just wouldn't end. [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img] Thankfully with the newly-evil Lauren, I hope it'll end soon. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Jen, [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] how're you goin'? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

This is a quick post-and-dash actually, so I'll post my thoughts on the ep later but uh, bless the big ol' camera close up. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] That promo had me rolling my eyes though - since when does one kiss constitute as an affair? At least we got to see missionLauren, Lark and Glasses!Vaughn. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quentin Tarantino, by the way, guest-starred on Alias in S1, he was the leader of the team that led a raid on SD-6 who was in love with Sydney. I rather liked his character so I'm glad to see him back. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-30-2004, 03:58 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hehe, I don't mind when the S/V storyline dominates..just when the Trianvil does [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Didn't like last nights ep too much, even some of the S/Vness [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] the crotch shot

Will be good the see McKeneas Cole back [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 05:32 AM
Master Fan

Crossings was ok....I was scared a lot through it, something about IR just freaks me out, i kept laughing in all of her scenes, cept for the skewers, which was cool, and when she told Sloane to back off, hell yeah!

Other than that, the highlight of the ep was Sark's crotch and David's accent. And when Marshall hugged Syd and Vaughn, it was sweet.

Was anyone watching Mondo Thingo? I doubt it coz Alias is on at the same time, but they had a special on Quentin Tarantino, and they showed clips from Alias, my dad called me in to watch.
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 04-30-2004, 06:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, I was switching to watch it in between commercials of Alias and they just happened to play clips of QT on the show. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Ah, I love those two episodes of The Box - I kinda feel like watching em now.

I like Katya and Jack's facial expression after she kisses him always cracks me up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I couldn't believe that Vaughn ran right back into Lauren's arms after professing his undying love for Sydney or whatever. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And Lauren really is a crappy double agent, she's making calls to the Covenant inside the JTF?? Snooping around her husband's desk where everyone can see her? And she said "See you next Tuesday" to Sydney, I wonder if Syd picked up on the veiled insult. I thought Vaughn did because they showed his reaction shot after that comment but he didn't say anything about so I don't know. *shrugs*

The Marshall double hug with Sydney and Vaughn was cute, aw. And the Spy Daddy/Syd hug was sweet too.

Is that Imhotep guy Lauren's handler? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I don't think we see him after this though...

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-30-2004, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

The Box eps are cool. Can't wait for McKenas next week.

Yeh Imhotep. A few of The Mummy actors have been in Alias now, it's like some weird pattern. And all the Kill Bill actors, damn.

Anyone seen the new articles and pics of Lena Olin in Instyle? They've got a pic of her as a toddler, she was so chubby. Next to the article on her it has something about Healthy 40's, i made my mum read it and i got hit, hard. It was funny at the time [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 07:31 AM
Addicted Fan

I've seen the article, and the pics of her are beautiful - I had no idea she had such a young daughter though. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] And I wonder if she really has never plucked her eyebrows, heh.

Hmm. Just read some spoilers. Some fans are going to be quite happy about this, probably. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Yeh. Sometimes her eyebrows look thicker than other times..Like back in the 70's...but she said she doesn't...I was going through the old pictures, there's one that scares me, it's like Lean's got this really bad fake tan that went wrong...eeeeeh.

Aww now i wanna read....I wanna know!!! Conflicted [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] Do you think i'd be happy? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
<STRONG>I didn't take that remark they made to be about MG herself, they were talking about her character - because that's how a lot of viewers see her character as - a b****. And her family must have already been throught this sort of thing a lot. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Still [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] not nice of them to say that "word" [img]smilies/no.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 02:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Gurl:
<STRONG>Do you think i'd be happy? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
...No. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Oh I can't be sure, guess we'll just have to wait for the finale in 10 episodes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Speaking of the finale, there are promo pics from it floating around, one of Vaughn and one of Sydney.

Heh, apparently there are Alias action figures on sale in the US because JG and Ellen DeGeneres were talking about them when JG was on her show, and they were displayed on the show too. I wonder what they would look like? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 05-01-2004, 04:09 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

aw...the Marshall/Syd/Vaughn hug...that was so cute [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited p&j =true luv ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread