Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2004, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Zira:
<STRONG> Next thing you know, Marshall will mysteriously disappear. ((nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!))</STRONG>
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Nooo no harm to Marshall. If Marshall left the show i swear i wouldn't watch a siongle episode again, even if Irina came back and Sark went nude for an ep....ok maybe i'd tune in for that...but i'd be so pissed off.

The Mummy [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] So many things are wrong with that movie. But its cool coz of the actors that were in Alias...Colourblind was such a good ep. And the other guy's in Crossings? Rachel Weisz and her booooooks. I want to hit her with a book.
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 04-24-2004, 08:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Go Will!!

I saw Thursday Nights Episode, that was good [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2004, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Tina, wow you went to that defence real quick. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Just kidding! I'd probably do the same if I ship them. I did get this from a friend who read it from a mag and we all know how untrue half the things are in there so... But I don't really mind though. It's just that I think JJ's sort of juined their relationship. I mean, in season 1 & 2 I thought they fitted well together (from a non-shipper POV) and now it's like them getting back together would cause a whole lot of trouble. I don't know, I would definitely like to see how JJ puts them back together. And not because Lauren goes and dies. Believe me, no main characters ever die on this frickin show. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh, don't worry about the Felicity thing. I missed out on so much of it I can hardly remember what happened.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 04-25-2004, 01:51 AM
Addicted Fan

roxy, trust me when I say I don't ship them, I just happen to download alot of clips. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

No-one ever seems to die on this show, how many times has Vaughn been close to death, yet was miraculously saved? Sydney, Irina and Emily have all "died", Will, Allison and Dixon have survived horrific injuries...the list goes on.

Does anyone know the exact date of the release of the S2 DVD's in Australia? June sometime. I think it was the 9th? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-25-2004, 03:13 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

According to http://www.dvd.net.au/ the second season will be out on June 8 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

dancing? cute [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] which clip was that in? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 04:16 AM
Addicted Fan

A clip from German TV that went behind the scenes during filming of episode 17. They're filming the balcony stunt. The thing is, it's really short and there's a person speaking in German over what the actors are saying but it's worth it, IMO, to see MV's unbuckled pants and to hear him talk about his anatomy. Ahem. Jennifer's laughing at him because the harness is makin him uncomfy. Heh.

I watched The Second Double/The Telling last night, I can't wait to hear the commentaries for them - June 8th, huh? Thanks for the date, Kyls. One thing I want to know - is Vaughn really that cheap to wear the tie that his girlfriend's best friend bought for him? I mean, honestly. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] If it wasn't weird enough already, he goes and wears it. And I'd never noticed just how much eyeliner Merrin is wearing in the scene where she kisses Sark, there was just this black ring circling her eyes. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Kristy, hopefully your avatar's right. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I think Irina is definitely needed on this show.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-26-2004, 03:38 AM
Master Fan

Tina, [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I would do that but I don't have the right software to d/l clips. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I know. I'd be surprised if Merrin/Alison/Francie actually does NOT come back within the next season or even this season finale.

Speaking of season finale, what is everyone thinking will happen? And no spoilers! I definitely want to be spoiled free in these last 3 episodes that are so "great". I don't know how but I'll just have to stop coming here. Half the people have Alias spoiler avs for us Aussies.

Yay for season 2 DVDs. I've already seen them, with special features, commentaries and all cuz my friend has a copy. They are fake but really really real with the cover, lost of eps and the pics on the discs. And it all cost AU$20!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 04-26-2004, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
but it's worth it, IMO, to see MV's unbuckled pants and to hear him talk about his anatomy. Ahem. Jennifer's laughing at him because the harness is makin him uncomfy. Heh.
heeee [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] must.see.this.clip [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> And I'd never noticed just how much eyeliner Merrin is wearing in the scene where she kisses Sark, there was just this black ring circling her eyes. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Kristy, hopefully your avatar's right. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I think Irina is definitely needed on this show.</STRONG>
For some reason they link evil with eyeliner. They made Merrin look like a racoon. But racoons rock.

I hope it's right. I'll always believe it. Her time will come, hopefully next season [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think filming's over now, until July [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] I wonder if the cast keeps in touch.
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 04-26-2004, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
<STRONG>Yes Kel? [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Watch it [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img]</STRONG>
See [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I didn't watch it

Nope I taped over it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2004, 11:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Kristy, I'm sure that at least two co-stars'll keep in touch. Heh. That was a completely unintentded pun, by the way, LOL. The Alias cast seem to be a really close-knit group though, and Jennifer said herself that they all "love each other fiercely". I also heard that Brad Cooper lives in the same apartment complex as Ron Rifkin. But don't Victor and Lena live in New York? Speaking of Ron, he was in some midday movie today, he had longer hair as well. I was flipping channels and thought I recognised a voice and it turned out to be Ron. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

roxy, wow, how'd your friend get a copy? Oh, and you've seen all of the special features too. *is jealous* [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I personally can't wait to watch the deleted scenes (though I've seen the parking garage kiss already), the commentaries and the featurettes. See me run to my shopping centre on June 8th. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

What I think will happen in finale, hmmm. No major spoilers have arisen for it yet but I have read some things for ep 21 and hopefully it'll be really good, the premise for it is certainly interesting. The good news is that it's not too long away from us to watch, I love having two episodes a week. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Full Disclosure tonight. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-26-2004, 11:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can't wait till tonight's episode where all will hopefully, be finally revealed.
[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-26-2004: Message edited Redfire ]
Old 04-27-2004, 12:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Gurl:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'm not much of a fan of S/V. But i can stand it more than L/V.

Has anyone been seriously shocked with anything so far this season?</STRONG>
Oh me too!

Nope!
Old 04-27-2004, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
[QB]Kristy, I'm sure that at least two co-stars'll keep in touch. Heh. That was a completely unintentded pun, by the way, LOL.
hehehe [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It would be worrying if they didn't [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Speaking of Ron, he was in some midday movie today, he had longer hair as well.
Am I the only one imagining Sloane with long hair right now? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited p&j =true luv ]
Old 04-27-2004, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

Somehow I just can't imagine that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread