Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2004, 12:55 AM
Addicted Fan

It was Einstein hair, I swear. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ha, that rhymed. The hair made him look different and I imagine it was made just before Alias, it was from 2000.

Huh. Just read more spoilers for the final episodes. Interesting, I wonder what's going to happen. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:07 AM
Master Fan

Tina, my friend's aunt bought her a copy from overseas. Somewhere in Asia. It's like pirated stuff but a whole lot better. Everything was so real except the discs themselves.
The deleted scenes are great! I saw the kissing scene, it's cute. The special features are definitely better than season one's. The bloopers are so much longer and hilarious, there a bts of "The Telling" and lots more. I would still push my way to get in on the 8th cuz I would love to own my own copy.

I've heard some things about the season finale and it looks kinda interesting. I can't wait. I really don't want to know anything at all. I feel as like JJ has something big... Okay, no I'm babbling. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Solane with long hair? Okay, I've just got an imagine of a long haired old hippee. [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Yay for Alias tonight!!

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 04-27-2004, 01:14 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm not a big fan of the ship but I will admit that the parking garage deleted scene is sweet. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Kendall was being bitchy to Syd in that ep and Jack's line was funny - "Legally, he's right. Ethically, he's an ass." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I understand why the scene wasn't in the episode though, it was pretty random and wasn't really needed as the relationship had already been established in the episode with the morning after scene in the beginning. With, I may add, sexy-bed-head-mussed-hair Vaughn. [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

I forgot to mention this but JG was on ET yesterday. It was about her divorce to SF and how she couldn't imagine having children with him or something? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I missed a bit of it, but it showed some footage from a scene in 13GO30 which was funny actually, because Michael Jackson's "Thriller" is one of my favourite songs ever. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-27-2004, 01:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
It was Einstein hair, I swear. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ha, that rhymed.
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] ok, I must go in search for pics from this movie [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
It was about her divorce to SF and how she couldn't imagine having children with him or something?
thats...weird [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

I guess most of the cast live pretty close together, cept for those in NY. And i guess it depends whose working, and whose going on vacation etc.

I saw the midday movie. I kept laughing at his hair. But he's a lot better as Sloane, IMO.

Can't wait for Full Disclosure [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 04-27-2004, 06:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

NOOOOOOOO!!! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As this is the first ep of the script rewrites I suspected this would happen. So i know who to blame for that grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Full Disclosure had so many sci fi rip offs. The whole Syds eggs thing is a huge rip off of X Files. And the scene when she used the flame thrower is a rip too. I was going "Hello Sigourny Weaver anybody", see Alien: Ressurection and youll see what i mean.

The whole Lauren ending was such a cave and quite frankly pathetic and old. Dont tell me she married vaughn to pull a Irina on him. Its been done before at least they took a risk when they married off vaughn with storyline. Now they are rehashing old stories just to appease viewers. And they explained a whole seasons worth of story arc in one ep. You could tell it was a rush job in terms of writing, so they could get the whole mystery over with. Becasue of some not so bright people who could not follow what was going on the US. This ep would have got a 2 but the impressive gunfight scene was worth another point.

Full Disclosure 3 / 5

Muldz

Season 3 rateings

The Two: 1 / 5
Succession: 4 / 5
Reunion: 4 / 5
A Missing Link: 4.5 / 5
Repercussions: 5 / 5
The Nemesis: 3 / 5
Prelude: 5 / 5
Breaking Point: 5 / 5
Conscious: 5 / 5
Remnants: 4.5 / 5
Full Disclosure: 3 / 5

Worst Ep so Far: The Two
Best Ep So Far: Breaking Point

[ 04-27-2004: Message edited Muldz ]
Old 04-28-2004, 03:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, I remember they were talking about re-writes as well but I didn't know this was the start of them. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I assume the writers had to change their ideas about this season, maybe because of fan backlash to the character of Lauren? I don't know, I prefer her being evil. I wasn't a fan of the contrived wife situation.

Anyway. I like Full Disclosure, it reminded me of Q & A from S1 with Kendall and everything, heh. He seems so much nicer now since he's not director of the JTF, LOL. I guess now we finally have the answers as to where Sydney was and what happened during her missing two years. McKenas Cole! I've always wondered how he managed to get out of CIA "custard-y" (hee!) after getting captured at the end of The Box but uh, evidently he's part of the Covenant now. I swear it looks like Sloane's profile with the shot of the line of men sitting at the table with Cole but who knows?

The whole Sydney/Rambaldi child plan squicked me out, that was disgusting. There's been speculation of Sark actually getting away with one of the vials of Sydney's eggs. *shrugs* I'm glad Dixon's not acting all robotic anymore, it's good to have him back. Poor Sydney, having to watch her own funeral, not being able to do anything about it. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] And Vaughn sure came off looking bad in this episode - he was with Lauren 9 months after Sydney's "death", assuming that this is after their fabulous third date in Prague. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] The chance to make contact with Vaughn, the man who supposedly loved her, and then having to see him with Lauren, ouch. And Jack was under "deep cover"? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] And The Passenger. Interesting. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The promo for next week actually shocked me. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I couldn't believe the voice-over guy called Lauren a "little bitch". It's probably the first thing I've been truly shocked about all season because I definitely was not expecting that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But "an ending you won't predict". Uh-huh. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I caught a glimpse of Imhotep though, heh. The suspension of disbelief is incredible in the ep. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-28-2004, 03:45 AM
Loyal Fan

I have to say I was dissappointed with last nite's episode. I agree with the sci-fi rip offs. And the ending, while I've never really liked Lauren, I thought it was a bit too soon to be introducing her as the badie. Plus, i don't think anyone was suprised it was her that shot Lazeray(sp?).

But the next few episodes look (and sound) so good. Can't wait!!!!!

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]Paula
Old 04-28-2004, 04:35 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Was glad to see Kendall back [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] 'custard-y' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
And Vaughn sure came off looking bad in this episode - he was with Lauren 9 months after Sydney's "death", assuming that this is after their fabulous third date in Prague. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
he sure did [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] pfft 9 months... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Quote:

The promo for next week actually shocked me. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I couldn't believe the voice-over guy called Lauren a "little bitch".
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] same here...I was all 'Say what now?' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

That ep was ok. I think they kinda crammed it. But still, it was ok.

I loved the Syd/Marshall in that ep...but i guess i'm alone on that [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] The Irina scene, even if it was old, at least it was there. Sark with his guns, that was cool. I'm so happy that the announcer called Lauren a bitch...totally didn't see that coming. Made me laugh for ages.

Can't wait for Crossings, although one of the guesting actors scares me a lot.
Old 04-28-2004, 05:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Gurl:
<STRONG>Can't wait for Crossings, although one of the guesting actors scares me a lot.</STRONG>
Which one? Scared as in what they did on the show or the actor? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] What someone did freaked me a little, I don't think I'll be eating with them for a while yet...uh, not that I do frequently anyway but still. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I loved the flashbacks too. I was all "Look, it's Professor Maggie Walsh with long hair!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And Irina, aw, I do miss Lena on the show but Irina on IM is better than no Irina at all because I think she's important to the storyline. The Syd/Marshall scene was cute, I quite like their scenes together, like in Repercussions and in The Abduction. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Umm, i don't really know. She just freaks me out. Her voice i guess. *shudder* and the scene near the end freaks me out a little. I can't remember all of that ep, some i do, some i don't....At least i don't have to wait long to refresh my memory.

Prof. Walsh! I hated her so much, and i hated her on Alias too. Damn bitca. That's true, its better than nothing, plus the Irina mentions and Lena references are always cool. Wooot someone who doesn't think i'm entirely crazy. Cute is at least something. I love their scenes together, they're always sweet, and cool.

Kevin: I'm happy for them. I'm happy for them because now Marshall can swoop in on Sydney. Swoop.

Y'know i've never found a Syd/Marshall freak [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 06:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Uh, wow. I was on AM and there was this small link to an article about how VG is going to be filming a movie in Rome over the hiatus when I saw that Christopher Egan was in the cast. That's that guy from Home & Away, right? Nick? Hayley's brother? I haven't watched Home & Away for years but I vaguely remember him, he was blonde and got with Jade, right? I remember hearing that he moved to Hollywood to act, I guess he's doing okay if he's cast in this movie with Victor Garber - I think Victor's a great actor. Emmy-nominated twice for playing Jack, right?

Kristy, I too hated Professor Walsh, evil! She created Adam and was part of The Initiative, that storyline was baaaad. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And that quote from Kevin, hee. Greg Grunberg has also joked about Weiss getting with Sydney but MV was sitting next to him laughing, heh.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-28-2004, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Uh, wow. I was on AM and there was this small link to an article about how VG is going to be filming a movie in Rome over the hiatus when I saw that Christopher Egan was in the cast. That's that guy from Home & Away, right? Nick? Hayley's brother? I haven't watched Home & Away for years but I vaguely remember him, he was blonde and got with Jade, right? I remember hearing that he moved to Hollywood to act,</STRONG>
wow, now that is disturbing [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

it is ep 12 showing next tues isnt it ?? cos i need to know when to actually start watching eps i havnt seen [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 12:07 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hm, yeah..interesting about the VG movie... I just can't see them in a movie together somehow [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by - Jen -:
[img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]

but anyway... [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hey Jen!!

Quote:
it is ep 12 showing next tues isnt it ?? cos i need to know when to actually start watching eps i havnt seen [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah, I think it's ep 12.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread