Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2004, 04:51 AM
Addicted Fan

About Melissa? Or the spoilery stuff about epiosde 21 and that she didn't like it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

A source at SD-1 said that they thought the episode wasn't bad. *shrugs* I think I'll reserve judgement until it airs and I read everyone's reactions, heh. I'm a little dubious though - what if it really is that bad? Some of those lines and situations sound shocking. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 05-01-2004, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
About Melissa? Or the spoilery stuff about epiosde 21 and that she didn't like it? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The spoilery stuff about episode 21 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, some of them do sound shocking..but hopefully it'll be really great watching it. You never can tell Kirstin's judgement...wasn't she really liking the episodes of early season 3...when the fans..er...weren't? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 07:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

There's only about another 4 weeks until the DVD's are released! *cheers* I might go and reserve a copy this time because I had to wait another month until I could grab a copy from BigW. I think they just underestimated the popularity of the show because I swear, EVERYWHERE it was just not there. Well except for Borders and they retailed (still do) the Season 1 DVD's for $120! Unbelievable, I could have practically bought 2 copies for that price.

Episode 21. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]. Yah, read the spoilers. Maybe it'll be cut. It's a shame though - I mean they're practically finished! And we're on Episode 13 (coming) and with it showing twice a week that doesn't leave many weeks left.

Does anyone know why they're so eager to finish it up? What do they plan to show after it? Maybe they're going to bring 'Tru Calling' or something over? <hopes Channel 7 somehow bought the rights to 'The O.C.'> Okay, so I know that's a fat chance, LOL.

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited Divine Spark ]
Old 05-02-2004, 12:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Linda, your sig, I love it! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] When did he say that? Brad Cooper and Michael Vartan have repeatedly said that they love/d shooting scenes with gun play - in fact, MV's favourite prop is the gun and BC said that "the holster is everything". [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Hee, what wouldn't I give to see Vaughn wear his holster again, like he did all those times in S1... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

I have a nasty feeling that the DVD's are going to hella expensive for I'll probably have to wait a long time to get them. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Want. Them. Badly.

I watched JG's Ellen interview but I couldn't really see the dolls properly, there was never a close up on them. I wonder if Vaughn's doll has wrinkle lines on his forehead, heh. They played "Thriller" as Jennifer walked out and she even did a few moves. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And now I have a bizarre image of Michael and Jennifer curtsying to each other at home. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 05-02-2004, 01:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

Haha! Thanks Tina. I liked yours so much I went ahead and voted. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

It's a scan, although I'm not sure what from. I think it was an advertisement for clothing company that he did ages ago. The full quote is actually him talking about having to carry a functional taser with him and whipping it out. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]. Hence, it being scary. LOL.

They asked him about clothes and about Sark's clothes and stuff. There's another quote in there about Jennifer asking if he was a pimp, because walked onto the set in a cool suit and how he always gets the coolest stuff. And that, he does!

Here's the link to the pic

I don't think the DVD's should be any more expensive than the last time? Around $70.00 which is pretty steep I guess but considering that it's the entire season. Buffy and Angel ones are done in parts which is a pain in the ass. We might get lucky and they may be on sale when they come out though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited Divine Spark ]
Old 05-02-2004, 02:32 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Weren't the dvd's about $80 or $90 for season 1? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 02:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

I paid $75.00 for mine. I don't think they were over $80.00 though. Like I said, at Borders, I saw them retail for *more* than $100.

(Haha. Just wait until the LOTR Trio Special extended version comes out, I bet that's going to retail in the $300...)
Old 05-02-2004, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Change your name before the changes to the board. I couldn't put my MB names [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] so I'm back to JustaGirl [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] *lol*

------------

Hi everyone!
Over the next week, Fan Forum will be undergoing a long overdue software upgrade. This new software should improve board performance, provide new features, and increase the security of this site. Many thanks go to the Fan Forum moderators, who for the last few weeks have been helping to beta test the new site.

In order to move to the new system, the current Fan Forum boards, posts and users will be backed up Wednesday night, May 5. Posts made or user settings changed on the current boards after that will not show up on the new boards.

Important Information: Your Login ID in the new system will be your Publicly Displayed Name in the current system, rather than your Login Name in the current system. This means everyone needs to change their current Publicly Displayed Name to be what they want to be called in the new system by Wednesday, May 5, when the transfer will be done. Once your Login ID is set in the new system, you will not be able to change it!

Also note that custom avatars will have to be moved over manually, so make sure you have a copy to upload into the new system.

The switch will take place next weekend, May 8-9. Once the new site is opened, the current site will remain open for a time until we're sure the new system is working properly.

If you have any questions or problems during this process, please post them to the Software Upgrade Discussion Topic on the Questions & Answers board.

We look forward to seeing you all on the new and improved Fan Forum!
Old 05-03-2004, 03:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Divine Spark:
(Haha. Just wait until the LOTR Trio Special extended version comes out, I bet that's going to retail in the $300...)
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What's wrong with 'JustaGirl' Kel? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

What's the deal with Ch7 putting a movie on instead of Alias on Thursday? I hate them [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

I'd totally laugh if they weren't replacing it this week, my mum can't be trusted.

S2 is $90 to pre-order, but thats on Ezy DVD, so they'll probably be down to $75 in Big W and stuff.
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 05-03-2004, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Gurl:
What's the deal with Ch7 putting a movie on instead of Alias on Thursday? I hate them [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
say what now? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] hmm I guess if they're going back to 1 ep a week, the series will last longer [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 07:30 AM
Addicted Fan

What? Alias isn't on TV this Thursday? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] But...I was reading my TV Guide this morning and it definitely said that Blowback was on this Thursday. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I bouhgt my S1 DVD's for around $70 but I had waited a really long time to get them and I went back a few months later and the price had been raised by about $15. *shrugs* Lucky me, I guess. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hmmm. Regarding the FF announcement, this means that I have to change my publicly displayed name in the next few days if I want it on the new format, right? And once we're on the new server, you can't change your name ever? Hmmm. I've never liked my screen name but I've never been bothered to change it because it'd just be a hassle to tell everyone who I am. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe I will change it... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] To what, I would have no idea, heh.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 05-03-2004, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]

so this means that -Jen- will be my new login name [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] sweeeeeeeeett [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

back to [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Oh what? I am sure I saw an ad saying it was on Tuesday and Thursdays last night. I guess we are catching up to the US now though.....

Think I will stick to AG for my user name. I get too confused otherwise...

[ 05-03-2004: Message edited Aussie Gal ]
Old 05-03-2004, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What's wrong with 'JustaGirl' Kel? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Everything [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I rather have "- Kelly -" [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] which I didn't pick righty [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread