Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2004, 03:55 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] your av is scaring me!

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] hee, just kiddin [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 05:00 AM
Addicted Fan

roxy, your avatar! I'm not a shipper but awww, I love that moment. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And welcome back, AG!

Wasn't his name Dr Brezzel, Kyls? Played by David Cronenberg. The facon, heh. I love the look on Jack's face as he responded to Kaya's "I was in a tangent" line - "How nice for you.", complete with deadpan delivery, it cracked me up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Honestly, VG deserves an Emmy for his acting, Jack has some fantastic scenes this season. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] And the Vack, I love me some Vack.

The plastic sheeting, the white walls, the killer figure all reminded me of Xander's nightmare in Nightmares, S1 Buffy, the only thing missing was Lauren in clown make-up, chasing after Sydney with a knife. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And a cheese guy. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Lazarey's hand, ugh. The cutting of the bloody birthday cake/hand? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] And the Syd/Sloane kiss - has she macked on every single guy on the show? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sydney punching Lauren, priceless. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That Lindsay guy needs to die, how the hell does he know about Sloane's endgame? I wonder if this'll come up later in the season. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Kyls, there's something I'm not happy about in the finale too, if it's true. You probably would be though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-21-2004, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't watch my tape yet [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Kyls - The one where Dawn brings back her mom [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I'm trying to finished them again before I get S7 dvds [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 05:44 AM
Master Fan

Kyles, you mean mine avatar? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

Tina, thanks! I totally ship them and I just realised I never had an av of them so... Can't wait for Remnants. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 04-21-2004, 06:04 AM
Addicted Fan

Kelly, that's "Forever", right? Aw, the one with Angel in it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And "Intervention" is soon then - the Buffybot! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Heh. I suddenly realized that I still have S/V as my avatar and I don't even ship them, much less this season. I kinda like this av though, even though I have no idea why, I really don't like the episode. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm looking forward to seeing Brad Cooper again, I've missed him. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And he looks so hot in the ep, in the self-quoted "seat coverings". [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] There's a shout-out to Australia too though many think it's a dig at MG, heh.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-21-2004, 06:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
Wasn't his name Dr Brezzel, Kyls? Played by David Cronenberg.
oooh yeah [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
The facon, heh.
the facon just had me all confuzzled [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
I love the look on Jack's face as he responded to Kaya's "I was in a tangent" line - "How nice for you.", complete with deadpan delivery, it cracked me up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] That was my other fave Jack line...bwah!

Quote:
And the Vack, I love me some Vack.
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] How could I have forgotten the Vack! omg, I loved the Vack!! heeeee! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
the only thing missing was Lauren in clown make-up, chasing after Sydney with a knife. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And a cheese guy. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] now you've got me wanting to watch that Buffy ep [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
And the Syd/Sloane kiss - has she macked on every single guy on the show? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
That was just ...disturbing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Kyls, there's something I'm not happy about in the finale too, if it's true. You probably would be though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
oooooh? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] do direct me to this spoiler/theory... I don't think I've read it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Kyles, you mean mine avatar? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Heh, yep [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Swillage is too much for me
Old 04-21-2004, 07:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Er, shall I PM you with the particular thing I don't like, Kyls?

I was watching Countdown recently, an ep from S2, the one with the DiRegno Heart and the one where Sloane goes to the Himalayas to see that monk to get the manuscript - supposedly the event that would be as devastating as Hiroshima or World War 1, according to the promo. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Hell, I don't even remember what the Rambaldi prophecy was, something about not seeing Mt Subascio and a woman binding her fury? I remember that bit. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 04-21-2004, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Er, shall I PM you with the particular thing I don't like, Kyls?
um, yup [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] thanks Tina [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Quote:
I was watching Countdown recently, an ep from S2, the one with the DiRegno Heart and the one where Sloane goes to the Himalayas to see that monk to get the manuscript - supposedly the event that would be as devastating as Hiroshima or World War 1, according to the promo. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Hell, I don't even remember what the Rambaldi prophecy was, something about not seeing Mt Subascio and a woman binding her fury? I remember that bit. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
hmmm me thinks I need to re-watch some Alias eps [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Here's the prophecy tho:

"This woman here depicted will posess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works. Find them with fury. A burning anger, unless prevented at vulgar cost, this woman will render the greatest power onto utter desolation."

[ 04-21-2004: Message edited p&j =true luv ]
Old 04-21-2004, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
<STRONG>Kelly, that's "Forever", right? Aw, the one with Angel in it. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And "Intervention" is soon then - the Buffybot! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yep [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] that's it
Old 04-21-2004, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Sloane/Syd ehhhhh the image is in my mind. The hand thing is so cool. And the cake. That type of thing is always cool. I loved Marshall and Weiss with the cigars, and Lauren getting her ass kicked.The second Syd said something about being stubborn reminded me of Irina.

That ep seems like JJ watched a lot of Buffy, and got pointers from Xander in Nightmares. His nightmare of the clown, with all the hanging plastic...
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 04-22-2004, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
<STRONG>

Heh, yep [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Swillage is too much for me </STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, you planning to watch tonight's ep anyway? Will on is own is good. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 04-22-2004, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And welcome back, AG!
Thanks Tina and Kylie! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I am looking forward to seeing Will again tonight. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited Aussie Gal ]
Old 04-22-2004, 01:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by roxygurl:

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well, you planning to watch tonight's ep anyway? Will on is own is good. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Yeah I'll watch..and erm...cover my eyes when I have too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Plus, I do want to see Will back [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 08:14 AM
Master Fan

I don't understand Ch7...are they intentionally stupid or what? I mean, how surprising would it have been if people didn't know Will was making an appearance, or for next week, Kendall's involvement. Seriously, you'd think they'd want to make it more surprising....

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] tonights ep coz of Graz. Will and Syd's accents rock. And the songs they played, The Pixies and The Donnas, hell yeah. Sark winking was just plain sexy. Marshall caring about Syd! Marshall/Syd all the way [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Gotta love the Aussie shout out, is that number 3 now, or more?
As my memory rests | But never forgets what I lost
Old 04-22-2004, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

I was getting kinda annoyed with channel 7 last night - Alias was 15 mins late coming on!! The previous show ran very much overtime. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

They sure do give away too much in the ad for the next week with showing Kendall. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Wasn't sure what to think about the Australian accent comment - whether they were taking the P*** out of us or if Will's accent was a bit off. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I think he did a great job with his undercover disguise though. Sooo good to have him back too. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I still don't think they should have had Syd sleeping with him though.

Loved the fact it was Lauren free ( I think...) I did duck out for a few mins.

I cracked up yet again when Sark appeared at the back of the vault like that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited Aussie Gal ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread