View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 06:56 AM
Kyls
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*coconut ice*~:
Wasn't his name Dr Brezzel, Kyls? Played by David Cronenberg.
oooh yeah [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
The facon, heh.
the facon just had me all confuzzled [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
I love the look on Jack's face as he responded to Kaya's "I was in a tangent" line - "How nice for you.", complete with deadpan delivery, it cracked me up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] That was my other fave Jack line...bwah!

Quote:
And the Vack, I love me some Vack.
[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] How could I have forgotten the Vack! omg, I loved the Vack!! heeeee! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
the only thing missing was Lauren in clown make-up, chasing after Sydney with a knife. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And a cheese guy. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] now you've got me wanting to watch that Buffy ep [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
And the Syd/Sloane kiss - has she macked on every single guy on the show? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
That was just ...disturbing [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Kyls, there's something I'm not happy about in the finale too, if it's true. You probably would be though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
oooooh? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] do direct me to this spoiler/theory... I don't think I've read it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Kyles, you mean mine avatar? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]
Heh, yep [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Swillage is too much for me