Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2016, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Saw this on Pinterest and thought you guys might enjoy the sarcasm.

10 TV Couples Who Would've Broken Up After the Show Ended | Flavorwire | Page 8

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 08:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Saw this on Pinterest and thought you guys might enjoy the sarcasm.

10 TV Couples Who Would've Broken Up After the Show Ended | Flavorwire | Page 8
Actually the author of the post is quite accurate.

Girl living with a guy in NYC wanders into Capeside see's her old boyfriend who she has had nothing to do with for about seven years and goes I pick you. Boy drops his whole life and business and goes off to NYC with girl to live in an apartment; which no way in hell could afford on her assistant editor salary.

Oh and by the way said boy always came in second behind girls other boyfriend.
TL22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
Actually the author of the post is quite accurate.

Girl living with a guy in NYC wanders into Capeside see's her old boyfriend who she has had nothing to do with for about seven years and goes I pick you. Boy drops his whole life and business and goes off to NYC with girl to live in an apartment; which no way in hell could afford on her assistant editor salary.

Oh and by the way said boy always came in second behind girls other boyfriend.
That's true. I still would like to know what PJ is doing now.
Old 02-27-2016, 02:09 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't like how Pacey belittled DJo's history in 3x21. I found the quote:

Quote:
"Fifteen years of watching PG movies in your bedroom, followed by another year and a half of pretending to be grown up only to drop each other at the first sign of crisis? That's your history? Come on, man. And you call this woman your soulmate?"
If Pacey really considered Dawson his best friend, then why would he say that to him?

Dawson had a right to feel betrayed.
dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes Dawson acted as he did but he was a teenager. He grew up a lot.
Old 03-03-2016, 02:48 PM
New Fan

Hello, I'm new here, I was wondering if anybody knew where I can find any good Dawson's Creek Fanfics? Lots of sites I've found redirect me, or are no longer valid, I've been a Dawson's Creek fan since season 1 aired live, and I rewatch all the time!! Preferably Pandie Fanfics. Thanks in advance.
KatieWitter84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieWitter84 (View Post)
Hello, I'm new here, I was wondering if anybody knew where I can find any good Dawson's Creek Fanfics? Lots of sites I've found redirect me, or are no longer valid, I've been a Dawson's Creek fan since season 1 aired live, and I rewatch all the time!! Preferably Pandie Fanfics. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the board.

Did you try here?

https://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Dawson-s-Creek/

You should also post in the Pacey/Andie Thread. Someone probably can help you in there.
Old 03-05-2016, 01:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Pacey was actually threatened by DJo's history. I just remembered what Pacey said to Joey in 3x19:

Quote:
"It's the history. It's killing me. How can a guy compete when the two of you have your own karaoke routine?"
Already Pacey was looking at Dawson as someone to compete with.

Poor Dawson called Pacey "pure loyalty" in 3x18

Quote:
DJ never got a chance to be.
I think the writers didn't really know what to do with DJo once they officially got together, so they kept postponing their final reunion up until the series finale, but then things got changed at the last minute.

I kind of understand where the DC writers were coming from with DJo. I think it is kind of hard to keep a couple together for a long period of time and keep things interesting.
dcfriends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfriends (View Post)
Pacey was actually threatened by DJo's history. I just remembered what Pacey said to Joey in 3x19:

Already Pacey was looking at Dawson as someone to compete with.

Poor Dawson called Pacey "pure loyalty" in 3x18

I think the writers didn't really know what to do with DJo once they officially got together, so they kept postponing their final reunion up until the series finale, but then things got changed at the last minute.

I kind of understand where the DC writers were coming from with DJo. I think it is kind of hard to keep a couple together for a long period of time and keep things interesting.
I completely agree. I don't like what happened in season 3
Old 10-26-2017, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

PJ and Leyton have definitely tainted the term true love for me
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like when pacey said will you ever love me like what?
like what?
like a soulmate?

Ask me to stay-some ultimatum, yes I did like PJ in season 3 ngl, but that conversation. Welcome here Dairfan1. My favorite character has always been joey, but when shes with pacey, she doesn't have her good qulaities anymore.
Old 10-27-2017, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I actually re-watched 3x17 and 3x18 recently and found myself shipping PJo which did not happen (I also liked the kiss this time) the first time I watched those episodes but agreed I didn't like S4 PJ in the slightest. I like their dynamic at times and the banter but I never really cared about them emotionally like I do with DJ and Pandie. Also feel like Pandie truly made each other better people. Not so with PJo.

PJ ending up together in the series finale felt very fan servicey to me. On another note the final Pandie and DJ scenes were just lovely.

The Longest Day is probably my least favorite PJ-centric episode. I actually enjoyed the wal-mart episode even though that felt very fan servicey to me as well.

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 10-29-2017 at 12:32 PM
Old 10-28-2017, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
why these two are a good couple I will never know. How does she make him better I will never know. How come they never resolved anything when they fought? Every freaking episode. They are whats boring!
the biggest problem with this ship tbh I mean Andie did so much more for Pacey
Old 10-28-2017, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
Even in season 5, pacey and audrey is better. He is different than he was a year ago. They were funny and fun together. he's two different people with joey than with andie.
I liked Pacey with Audrey too
Old 10-30-2017, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairfan21 (View Post)
I actually re-watched 3x17 and 3x18 recently and found myself shipping PJo which did not happen (I also liked the kiss this time) the first time I watched those episodes but agreed I didn't like S4 PJ in the slightest. I like their dynamic at times and the banter but I never really cared about them emotionally like I do with DJ and Pandie. Also feel like Pandie truly made each other better people. Not so with PJo.

PJ ending up together in the series finale felt very fan servicey to me. On another note the final Pandie and DJ scenes were just lovely.

The Longest Day is probably my least favorite PJ-centric episode. I actually enjoyed the wal-mart episode even though that felt very fan servicey to me as well.
the longest day they spent an awful lot of time talking about dawsons feelings, is that they were together? to talk about hurting dawsons feelings?