Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2014, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
@Eclarexdelena

You sort of quote me wrong. My comments were not said by Greg Berlanti. Greg Berlanti's comments were in my quote box. and my comment was below. You some how put them together.
I see it tony thanks.
Old 08-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Extreme Fan

This thread has been quiet for awhile. I posted elsewhere about the destruction of Andie to make Joey and Pacey even somewhat believable. I get sad every time I think of what they did.

To me the show lost it's charm after season two.

Any thoughts?
Old 08-01-2014, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wrong, if Joey and Pacey had true love then why did Joey after 3 months being on a boat with said "True Love" want to see Dawson so bad? Why did she lie to dawson about having sex? Why did the entire base of their relationship have to do with Bringing up Dawson? Why no matter who Joey or Dawson is with, all of their significant others point out that they belong together? (Inlcuding PACEY in I think season 5. Even Pacey admitted it) boy I love this person rn
Old 08-02-2014, 06:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Every thing you said is true, and that is what makes the ending so bizzare.
Old 08-02-2014, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Every thing you said is true, and that is what makes the ending so bizzare.
I just don't get the PJo attraction/enamored thing.
Old 08-02-2014, 08:54 AM
Extreme Fan

I think part of it was that Joshua Jackson and Katie Homes dated for a few months during season one. So when the young fangirls found that out they had to have them together during the show also.

Plus when Andie cheated Joey was looked as the salvation for Pacey from the cheating ****. (Their thoughts not mine)

What amazes me is the lack of sympathy for a young girl with mental problems alone and frightened in a institution She was also under the influence of some powerful anti-depressants. She made a mistake and i think under the circumstances not one she should have been really held accountable for.

What tops it off is that she never had to tell Pacey and he never would have known, but she wanted an honest relationship so she told him, Pacey really never let her finish why she did it.

You know what is not mentioned very often is the nasty things Pacey did to her.

1. First dance; he took off and was dancing with Kristy Livingstone.

2. When they were broke up season three he had a one night stand with her and dropped her the next day.

3. Bringing Andie to the Anti-Prom under false pretenses.

I'd say Andie had a pretty good case of being used by Pacey.
Old 08-02-2014, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

I agree I did not like the bashing of Andie. I hello people are allowed to make mistakes. Especially since she never thought that she would get out of the hospital. So therefor you never see Pacey. Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
Wrong, if Joey and Pacey had true love then why did Joey after 3 months being on a boat with said "True Love" want to see Dawson so bad? Why did she lie to dawson about having sex? Why did the entire base of their relationship have to do with Bringing up Dawson? Why no matter who Joey or Dawson is with, all of their significant others point out that they belong together? (Inlcuding PACEY in I think season 5. Even Pacey admitted it) boy I love this person rn
I completely With you

-Lisa-
Old 08-03-2014, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

welcome back lisagslack and that was a DJers thoughts. I liked them in season 3 and then season 4 came. the premiere pacey says you got off that boat a long time before the two of us did and then they fight, she calls him names and then they make up. he surrenders to her, he doesn't fight for her. I tolerated that because it was only once. I didn't know there was more to come. because pacey almost died, they hadn't fought.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 08-03-2014 at 07:48 AM
Old 08-03-2014, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:

2. When they were broke up season three he had a one night stand with her and dropped her the next day.
I had steam coming from my ears after this took place. I was so ticked off. It clearly showed how Andie was sacrificed in order to make way for Pacey/Joey. There is no way on earth I could see Pacey ever doing that to Andie. It seemed very out of character to me but that was the point. Things had to be oddly tweaked and altered in order to make way for Pacey/Joey.
Old 08-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Extreme Fan

All you have to do is look at the cut scene between Pacey and Andie in the final and you can understand why it was cut.

The chemistry was off the charts. And if you had a Pacey/Joey scene right behind it; their scene would look like used dishwater.

There were sparks flying all over that cafeteria.
Old 08-04-2014, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
All you have to do is look at the cut scene between Pacey and Andie in the final and you can understand why it was cut.

The chemistry was off the charts. And if you had a Pacey/Joey scene right behind it; their scene would look like used dishwater.

There were sparks flying all over that cafeteria.
exactly. they bored me with how often did they fight?
Old 08-26-2014, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

At the end of season four Pacey was a wreck till he pulled it together and graduated not for Joey or his family and friends but for himself.

At the end of season two pacey was on top of the world confident and doing very well under the circumstances.

Joey really had nothing to do with Pacey from Promicide till the one night stand where she tossed him away for Eddie shortly thereafter.

There was only one person Pacey wanted to know he graduated.

Joey had a boyfriend she was living with when she decided she wanted Pacey after seven years.

When you think about it the ending of Pacey and Joey was obviously tacked on; made no sense and actually poorly done.

I fail to see how a couple that did nothing but fight over Joey's relationship with Dawson was true love.

I nominate the Pacey/Joey ending as probably one of the worst conceived endings in the history of TV.

IT mad no sense. Which I think has contributed to Dawson's Creek relatively poor rating on IMDB of only 6.5 out of 10 shows like Everwood and One Tree Hill were better rated by quite a bit.
Old 08-26-2014, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

after 9 years, I doubt they will still together. In 2014, Joey should be back with dawson and pacey back to his womanizing way. I agree with what people are saying now. time has given most of us a good moment to reflect on things. its like JK rowling puting ron and hermione together for the sake of the crazy fangirls. it was the same with this show, the writers only paired pacey and joey together in the end because they had lots of fans, he chose to go by the words of Pacey rabid fan girls who are stupid most of the time instead of sticking to his own artistry which was as he said dawson and joey,.

personally in reality joey should have ended up with neither guys, as girls do not marry their high school boyfriends by 90% but if it had to be one, in the long run I will choose dawson.

pacey is just too insecure.

Dawson his gets his dream job of meeting Spielberg. Joey should be there with him,after all she was the one who was rooting him on since he was a kid. pacey gets nothing. he just follows joey to newyork like a kept man.

dawson and joey are each other equals both physically , emotionally, psychologically.

I always hoped and prayed that joey and dawson will be reunited in their early 30s.

This is a DJer and yes I agree tony. I don't understand why pacey kept going back to joey after they fought.

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 08-26-2014 at 04:07 PM
Old 08-28-2014, 07:04 AM
Extreme Fan

The following was taken from the Dawson Creek thread on the Everwood forum.

Quote:
Joey: What is that supposed to mean?

Pacey: It means, simply put, that you don't care who I sleep with. I could've had sex with that woman on the table right next to you, and you wouldn't have even batted an eyelash.

Joey: Pacey...you slept with my roommate for an entire year. I think it's a little late for me to start to get... skittish on the topic of you and other women.

Pacey: Don't make me spell this out. Do you really not understand what I'm talking about?

Joey: No. I don't. I really don't. I mean, do you? Because I'm a bit confused here. I mean... are you upset because...I'm upset? Are you upset that...I'm not upset? Are you upset that I'm not upset enough? I me—an Pacey, we broke up... moved on. Was I supposed to spend the rest of my life feeling miserable about the way things ended between us?

Pacey: Ok. Well, you know what? Now that you brought it up, yes. A couple of months here, there, really wouldn't have hurt. I mean, I'm not asking for the lifetime you've devoted to feeling bad about Dawson, but just a couple of weeks.

Joey: Unbelievable! Pacey! I can never win, can I? I guess I can't. It's kind of like taking my head and beating it up against a rock. I mean, who had more sex? Who was with who longer? Isn't there some sort of boy calculus you can use to figure out who won and just leave me out of it?

Pacey: Right, 'cause god forbid I might just be talking about you and me right now.

Joey: There is no "you and me," Pacey. We've moved on, and I'm sorry I didn't dash myself into a thousand pieces when you broke up with me but you know what? Life goes on, no matter how ungratifying that may be for your male ego.
Really sounds to me slam dunk for Joey on Pacey. Doesn't sound like she has any so called hidden repressed feelings for him.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

After being that clear, they still ended up kissing. Ugh

Closed Thread   Post New Thread