Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2015, 08:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
Actually Pacey does revert to his old ways. One of KW's endings had Pacey going off alone.

Notice at the end of the series Pacey is involved with an older married woman. Older woman are a Pacey thing I.E. Tamara Jacobs.

Another of KW's endings had Pacey and Andie going off to dinner together, which was to be the last scene of the series. I would like to think Him and Andie used that to put it together again.
The sleeping with a married woman was OCC for Pacey. He was cheated on and lectured his coworker Karen in S5 for sleeping with their boss Danny who was married. Infidelity isn't actually a trait of Pacey, when he is committed to a woman he stays committed and faithful to her, so him sleeping with a married woman seemed out of character to me. Pacey liked matured smart high maintence women moreso then older women in general. And even if he did have a realtionship with a women who was older than him and single so what doesn't make him a bad person. People date and marry people older than them all the time. Anyway Pacey was a good decent kind hearted man who was non judgemental and always there for the people he loves when they needed him. He wouldn't have been truly alone he did have his restaurant, his family, Jack, Amy, and other friends he probably made in Capeside on top of friendships with Dawson, Joey, and Andie. Pacey was charming and charismatic he would have found a woman who truly love him one day if Joey hadn't of chose Pacey or he didn't end up with Andie.
Old 03-26-2015, 02:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
Actually Pacey does revert to his old ways. One of KW's endings had Pacey going off alone.

Notice at the end of the series Pacey is involved with an older married woman. Older woman are a Pacey thing I.E. Tamara Jacobs.

Another of KW's endings had Pacey and Andie going off to dinner together, which was to be the last scene of the series. I would like to think Him and Andie used that to put it together again.
Original script from KW has Dawson and Joey together congratulating Pacey and Andie at their wedding!

I have no issue with pacey..I remember at start of the series all the media content about the 2 heartthrobs of america James & Joshua...both where great in their own way..I just a bigger james fan and Dawson fan! I always prefer the good guy, the dreamer that wore his heart on his sleeve and showed his emotions no matter what! and his connection with joey is like no other I've seen on TV and thats both in a friendship sense and romantic sense!..PJ just reminds me of a regular teen couple seen on TV before.
Old 03-26-2015, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f10/anti-pj-.../#post80773574