Moderator Support Team

Lana's spoiler and speculation thread #19 - excited for the new season

Welcome to Lana's 19th
-SPOILER AND SPECULATION THREAD-

source

Coming Up Next:

5.01 | – The Dark Swan – | Airdate: 9/27/15 at 8pm EST

Press Release:
EMMA SWAN MADE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE BY BECOMING THE NEW DARK ONE, LEAVING THE RESIDENTS OF STORYBROOKE WITHOUT THEIR SAVIOR, NOW THE HEROES MUST BAND TOGETHER TO FIND A WAY TO SAVE EMMA, ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Amy Manson Guest Stars as Merida and Liam Garrigan Guest Stars as King Arthur

“The Dark Swan” – Immediately after becoming the Dark One, Emma disappears and the heroes must band together to save her, but first they have to find her, which will require the help of an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, in the Enchanted Forest, Emma struggles to resist her dark urges as she searches for Merlin in the hope that he can stop her transformation. Along the way to Camelot, she gets help from the plucky and brave warrior princess Merida, as well as King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table, in the adventure-filled season five premiere of “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.
Pictures:
Promos:

Sneak Peaks:
Script Teases:

General Season News:
"ONCE UPON A TIME" (Season 5)

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (“Lost,” “Tron: Legacy”) invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, the Evil Queen, Hook, Rumplestiltskin and all the other resident fairy tale characters as they cope with Emma’s new role as the dark one and they begin the search for Merlin.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Executive producers are Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz, Steve Pearlman and David H. Goodman. “Once Upon a Time” is produced by ABC Studios.

Watch Once Upon a Time TV Show - ABC.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/OnceABC
Twitter: @OnceABC, www.twitter.com/OnceABC
Hashtag: #OnceUponATime
source

Any scoop on Once Upon a Time? I’m not particular, I’ll take anything! –Allison
I’m hearing that the season opener, not unexpectedly, will pick up right where the finale left off, with Emma having vanished after taunting the disembodied Darkness with the Dark One’s dagger. Where exactly the Savior was transported to, however, thus far remains a closely guarded secret (but hey, that’s what Comic-Con is for, amiright?) Also, it will be sooner rather than later that we meet King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
source

When will you be posting #EWHotSeat for Once Upon a Time? — Andy
You’ll have to wait patiently because Hot Seat won’t be coming out until Comic-Con. But I’m feeling generous, so how about a little sneak peek? When I asked the guys whether Zelena’s baby will be born this season, EP Edward Kitsis answered with a definitive…. yes! Poor Regina. That is one messed up family tree. Bonus: Did you see this?
source

General Casting Info::
‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 5 Casting Merlin, King Arthur, Guinevere | TVLine
‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 5 — Sean Maguire, Rebecca Mader Promoted | TVLine
'Once Upon a Time' Season 5: Lancelot will ride again
Once Upon a Time: Sinqua Walls returning as Lancelot in season 5
Once Upon a Time finds its King Arthur

Outlaw Queen: Now that we've (very happily) established that there is no Wicked Ouatlaw Queen love triangle going on, it's time to find out what's next for her majesty and her man. "I think their journey looks strong," Kitsis said. "I think that this baby may be a setback last year, in the sense that it threw everyone for a loop, but I think they've come together, their remaining strong. You're going to see Regina in a leadership position this year and Robin is really supporting that."

Kitsis continued, "And we're going to get a really romantic moment between the two of them in episode two. There is a Camelot ball or as we call it: Prom. No. You know what, I guess it's fall so it would be a Homecoming dance!" I guess we already know who will be crowned Queen! So just how romantic is this episode going to be? "It's hugely romantic," Horowitz teased. "I think episode two has romance blowing through its veins." Jaw, meet floor.

Swan Queen: Fans of Emma and Regina's unwavering bond are going to be truly pleased with Sunday's episode, and, after chatting with Adam and Eddy, it looks like things will continue to grow stronger. "Emma and Regina have a relationship that has grown and now, into its fifth season, it has become a really strong and intense relationship," Horowitz said. "And it started from a place of complete animosity. They were really at each other over their son, and now they've reached a place where they are both Henry's mother, and they are both sort of acknowledging that fact, and an unlikely friendship has been born between them."

"They've gotten closer than we ever thought they would get when we first saw them in the pilot and it's great," Horowitz dished. "And what I think is so great about their friendship and relationship is that we're seeing how it brings out different sides of each other. Particularly in this Dark Swan kind of arc that we're going through, Regina's history with darkness is something that gives her unique insights to Emma.

Tweets:

Previous Threads:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 01-15-2016 at 07:48 AM
Old 09-24-2015, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT Suz!
Old 09-25-2015, 01:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome

added the promo and press release for the first episode and the scoop sherry posted yesterday

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-25-2015, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

TFTNT Suz
Old 09-25-2015, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Random, but I have a theory that the surprise at the end of the episode is that we find out Emma killed Merlin before they all return from Camelot and that's why he hasn't been seen in SB. This would also explain why Emma is fully dark when they return. So then it's up to everyone else to find a way to turn her back.

Interview with Lana

Quote:
The Evil Queen is dead. Long live hero Regina!

When Once Upon a Time debuted four years ago, Regina, aka the Evil Queen played by Lana Parrilla, was the villain of the story. Her foe was Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison), a hero who’d swooped in to save Storybrooke, son Henry, and the day.

Now, in Season 5, which premieres Sunday night on ABC, the tables are turned: Emma is the Dark One. She’s the villain, and Regina is the hero. Not only that, Regina’s got love in her life thanks to Robin Hood (Sean Maguire).

Of course, this is OUAT, so even a happy ending can have a wrinkle in it — and that wrinkle is named Zelena (Rebecca Mader), Regina’s half-sister, who duped Robin into impregnating her. And as we all know, three’s a crowd when it comes to love.

So, how will Regina deal with the Wicked Witch? Yahoo TV chatted with Parrilla to learn that, and more about season 5:

What would you say is the theme for Season 5?
It’s really family-oriented, as it always has been. It’s about us trying to save Emma — trying to save Emma from the darkness and pull her into the light.

Regina got her happy ending, or mostly. She started out as this villain, and now she’s one of the heroes. What’s it like for you playing that evolution?
The last couple of years, exploring the lighter side of this character has been a ton of fun. I don’t think Regina ever thought she’d have family in her life. I think she accepted that she’d be alone. When she got to Storybrooke, this world that she had created was not really amounting to much for her and wasn’t providing her much happiness, and that’s why she adopted Henry. But she’s never had a support system or a team of people who are banding together to fight for her happiness. I think for Regina, she’s touched by this, overwhelmed by it, and also uncomfortable about it.

At the same time, she’s genuinely happy. She has turned a corner and the woman she once was — she isn’t that person anymore. She can never really go back to being that evil, dark character — unless something horribly dramatic happens and pushes her back into that darkness. I really have enjoyed it; it’s given me as an actor so much to play and so much to explore. And I’ve loved her evolution, and that she’s constantly fighting to grow and be a better person.

Regina and Robin are together, but there’s a big complication in the form of her half-sister, Zelena, aka the Wicked Witch, who’s pregnant with Robin’s baby. How will that play out?
I have a feeling that this situation is going to take time. [Zelena] is going to be pregnant eight to nine months, and I think the story is going to be told over the course of that. At this stage, right now, everyone is trying to jump on board to help Emma. Regina’s feelings about the pregnancy, we’re going to get to that — obviously this is a big issue — but it’s secondary to Emma going dark.

I think this season Regina is less threatened by Zelena. In Regina’s mind, she’s already won. It’s complicated, but we’ll figure it out. She feels like she and Robin can get through it together.

Speaking of Robin, it must be fun to have a real love interest, finally! What will we see from their romance this season?
It’s a lot of fun! It’s a little crazy because this season we are in Camelot, and there’s a lot that takes place there. Regina and Robin might sneak in a kiss while they’re running off into the woods chasing monsters [Laughs].

We’ve always loved seeing Regina’s Evil Queen outfits, but now she’s a hero, so will we see some new looks?
You’re going to see me costumed in a whole new look, a Camelot look. It’s not fairytale-land attire, it’s not Storybrooke attire. We’re now in medieval times. So, we’re going to see a whole new look for all these characters. It’s been a lot of fun, and I’m dieting at the moment [Laughs]. These are VERY form-fitting, revealing costumes! x
Old 09-25-2015, 09:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

thank you for that

and your theory could very well be true. emma must have killed some people to turn fully dark

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-25-2015, 11:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sherry, I definitely think your theory might be true. It would also be a pretty ridiculous low point for the mid-season finale, considering everyone assumed Merlin would be the one to help them!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 09-25-2015, 11:21 PM
Graphics Team

I can't stop watching this promo..

Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 09-26-2015, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Old 09-26-2015, 11:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

love this picture. glad we get so many

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-26-2015, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

it's a lovely shot..
Old 09-28-2015, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

aww lovely shot
Old 09-28-2015, 07:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

also loved the one that Lana took she is not on the pic but still

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 09-28-2015, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

Sneak peek #1 - Regina, Emma, and Henry in SB

Old 09-29-2015, 07:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm going to die on Sunday:

icon by elegantamber ღღღ