Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Lana's spoiler and speculation thread #11 - 3/3/2015-> the day the fandom exploded from too much awesome!

SPOILER AND SPECULATIONS THREAD #11

What's coming up for Regina Mills / The Evil Queen?

COMING UP NEXT |

Upcoming Episodes:

4.12Darkness On The Edge Of Town – | Airdate: 03/01/2015

Press Release

Quote:
“Darkness on the Edge of Town” – With Gold banished from town, the residents of Storybrooke attempt to resume their normal lives. Hook and Belle search for a way to release the fairies from the Sorcerer’s hat, while Emma, Henry and Regina continue to look for clues that could lead them to the Author. But when a terrifying darkness descends on the town, Emma and Regina are forced to confront the true nature of evil. Meanwhile, in New York, Gold and Ursula enlist Cruella De Vil to join their cause, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 1 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Keegan Connor Tracy as Mother Superior, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Michael Querin as Banker, Panou as FBI Agent and Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent,

”Darkness on the Edge of Town” was written by Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz and directed by Jon Amiel.
4.13Unforgiven – | Airdate: 03/08/2015
• Sneak Peaks 1 & 2

Sneak Peak 3

Press Release

Quote:
THE CHARMINGS ARE PAWNS IN THE QUEENS’ PLANS, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Kristin Bauer van Straten (“True Blood”), Merrin Dungey (“Revenge”) and Victoria Smurfit (“Dracula”) Guest Star

“Unforgiven” – David and Mary Margaret suspect Cruella and Ursula have come to Storybrooke looking for something more than their own happy endings – something that threatens to reveal a secret they thought was long buried. Emma begins her own investigation of Cruella and Ursula, but she can’t shake the feeling that her friends and family are keeping something from her. Regina and Henry continue their search for the Author, turning to Pinocchio and Marco in the hope Pinocchio might remember a clue that will help them. Meanwhile, in a flashback to Fairy Tale Land, Snow and Charming cross paths with the Queens of Darkness as the threat of the Evil Queen’s Dark Curse hangs over all of them on “Once Upon a Time,”

SUNDAY, MARCH 8

(8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Tony Amendola as Marco/Geppetto, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jakob Davies as Pinocchio and Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent

”Unforgiven” was written by Andrew Chambliss and Kalinda Vazquez and directed by Adam Horowitz.
Pictures

Here in High Res

x

4.14Enter The Dragon – | Airdate: 03/15/2015

Press Release

Quote:
ONCE UPON A TIME: ENTER THE DRAGON (3/15) REGINA GOES UNDERCOVER WITH THE QUEENS OF DARKNESS, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”

Kristin Bauer van Straten (“True Blood”), Merrin Dungey (“Revenge”), Victoria Smurfit (“Dracula”) Guest Star

“Enter the Dragon”
– In order to infiltrate the Queens of Darkness as a spy for the heroes, Regina must prove she’s still willing to get her hands dirty. Meanwhile, Emma, David and Mary Margaret scramble to keep tabs on their undercover operative. Hook requests an unusual favor from Belle as Henry makes progress on his search for the Author. In a Fairy Tale Land flashback, Regina befriends Maleficent and helps her to rekindle her lost spark, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest stars include Tony Amendola as Marco/Geppetto, Eion Bailey as August, Sarah Bolger as Aurora, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Jakob Davies as Pinocchio, Sebastian Roche as King Stefan, Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent, Noah Beggs as Bartender and Russell Roberts as Visiting Duke.

”Enter the Dragon” was written by David H. Goodman and Jerome Schwartz and directed by Ralph Hemecker.
Pictures

HERE in High Res

4.15Poor Unfortunate Soul – | Airdate: 03/22/2015
4.16Best Laid Plans – | Airdate: 03/29/2015
4.17Heart of Gold – | Airdate: 04/12/2015
4.18Sympathy for the De Vil – | Airdate: 04/19/2015
4.19Lily – | Airdate: 04/26/2015
4.20Mother – | Airdate: 05/03/2015
4.21TBA – | Airdate: 05/10/2015
4.22TBA – | Airdate: 05/17/2015

The spoilers that made the fandom explode:

Basically this

and this

and this

and so much more like these!!

you can post little episode descriptions, pictures, sneaks and your spoilery Fanart in this thread here Have fun discussion how its going to continue with Lana

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014

Last edited by phoenix_shine; 03-10-2015 at 05:34 AM
Old 03-03-2015, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread! That pic of OQ holding hands....I CAN'T EVEN. SO PERFECT.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

I'm bringing this over from the other one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I'm honestly still holding back from it until I see it! I mean it's more than obvious that Zelena is wearing Marian's clothes, but it's SO DAMN GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!
I'm not holding back at all!! I have no doubts whatsoever! I told Sanja she can throw rotten tomatoes at me if I'm wrong!

Quote:
I wonder what part of the episode this scene will be in. Cause it looks like the ending sequence... I bet during the rest of the ep, they go to find Robin etc. And what the hell is Cora's involvement in all this???
I think this must happen at the end of 4x20 since we believe Sean was never in Van during 4x19 filming. I'm not sure if this is the ep Cora will be in. It could be, just not sure. I doubt she had anything to do with this.

New crazy theory: I posted some of this on the OQ thread. What if page 23 happened, and not only did Regina and Robin meet in the tavern, but also Marian and the Sherrif were in love, but Cora came over from Wonderland (stay with me) and changed everything so that Robin and Marian would end up together.

We know that Cora could travel between realms because she came over sometime after Leopold's death and kidnapped Henry Sr and took him to Wonderland. I'm assuming she was watching Regina in mirrors for years. She probably knew every move she made.

We also know that Marian and the Sherrif were together at some point in time and that Robin "stole" her from him. He became a miserable sleaze afterwards.

We also know that Christie and Wil Traval are expected to film for 4x21. In light of recent spoilers, I'm assuming this has to be a flashback. And Cora is supposed to film at some point and so far as we know that hasn't happened yet. So maybe this all happens in 4x21.

I know it sounds kind of crazy, but....maybe?
Old 03-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

are ya kidding???????? Like Shady Blue said "that's not crazy at all"!! And from now on, I'll just keep trusting your theories!!!

Maybe you're right about Cora, but Barbara's return is not said to be just for one episode. 4x20 is likely to be Regina's, since Lana said there are surprising flashbacks about her, which would make it very natural for Cora to also be there. 4x21 looks like another visit in Sherwood and if your theory is right then...

Whatever the case, we're going to have to keep our ears open for any Barbara mention this week.

WHAT A DAY GUYS, WHAT A DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEAN IS BACK, OQ IS REUNITED, ZELENA IS MARIAN AND I CAN'T EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 03-03-2015, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

Sherry, I trust every theory of yours whole heartedly now. -bows to you-

But that really doesn't sound far fetched at all. I was thinking something similar myself.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Haha, well I have no basis for this one, where I did actually have a few quotes from Adam or Eddy that gave some grounding to the Marian/Zelena theory. I'm just trying to understand why they would be bringing Christie and Wil back again after the Marian story has apparently been resolved.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Barabara Hershey again, whatever she is there for! I'm pretty sure it involves ruining someone's life though. That's just what Cora does. It could also be connected to Will.

And it appears the author is not the one out to ruin Regina's happiness, it was Zelena all along!
Old 03-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

ZELENA IS ALWAYS RESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!!! But like Allison (someonethatimnot) said on tumblr, Regina should actually thank her! Without her, she wouldn't have fallen for Robin in SB, she wouldn't have gone and kissed him and give them a chance, she wouldn't have had all this character growth... So, thanks Zelena!

If this bit we saw today is to be in the end of the episode, we're going to need to find out what REALLY happened to Marian. Maybe they are finally letting us know why Robin said she died because of him. Whatever, I don't care, I'm actually happy she'll be back in flashbacks, cause her story needs closure!!! And who gives a damn, IT'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER STORY IN FREAKING SHERWOOD!!!!!!!!! OH MY HEART!!!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

While I'm very curious about how all this is going to play out, now that I know OQ is back together in 4x20 and Marian is Zelena, I'm so much happier and not stressed out anymore. I can just sit back and enjoy the journey because I'm not so worried about the ending.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

As long as Sean remains in Vancouver till April, I will be fine for the rest of this season! I mean, we know he has one more convention to go on March 20-22, which will be at the time they will be shooting for 4x21 (oh, the irony! ), but hopefully he will return straight up there.

Now, theory time: if Robin is still somewhere outside of Storybrooke during 4x19... then what the hell was he doing during the rest of the episodes he is set to appear? You can't be telling me that for 4 episodes he's still in NY... what about that cabin? is Zelena keeping him there??

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH YOU ROBIN???

Old 03-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

DUDE. What if that's it? Robin was/is kidnapped, but it's not the QOD and Rumple that have him. It's Zelena. He probably caught onto her lies once they were finally alone together and once he'd figured her out she pounced. I NEED THESE EPISODES NOW!!!!
Old 03-03-2015, 06:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

LMAO, totally calling it if that's it!!!!!!!!! But my theories never seem to make it to OUAT's writers' ears!!

4B what a blessing you are to the OUAT world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

I'm wondering about that too!! What has he been doing in these eps??

Someone on tumblr theorized that when Robin recovers "Marian's" purse, it looks like he finds something in the purse that he is looking at and she speculated that it might make him suspicious. We know he goes to Walsh's store and calls someone and meets up with Rumple at some point. Maybe he asks Rumple for help and Rumple won't help him? Maybe he takes Roland and they go on the run from Zelena and up at that cabin? Or like you all said, maybe Zelena has him hostage? Fortunately ep 15 isn't too far away and then we might be able to start putting it together!
Old 03-03-2015, 07:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

I honestly can't wait!! And we saw bts pics of him in Storybrooke's clothing. No way that he spends 4x16 and 4x18 in NY, I just can't believe that!

Now, about Lily... it seems that she is apparently somewhat related to Maleficent after all. I need a moment to comment on this, because if she's her daughter, then... who's her father????????? King Stefan???? I do not think there ever was someone in Maleficent's life, unless of course we figure that there was in 4x14. And then, there's Snowing's secret... Could that have anything to do with how Lily and Mal were separated?? OMG this show!!

Old 03-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

When did we see BTS pics of Sean in SB clothing? Do you mean the pic Sarah tweeted?

I'm not sure she could be Mal's daughter for the same reason she can't be Regina's daughter. It doesn't work with the timeline. Lily and Emma should be close in age, but when Emma was born, Mal was already evil. Also I think this Sun we are going to see a FB of pregnant Snow and Mal is not preg. I'm thinking maybe she is Mal's sister. But we should get some clues about this very soon. I'm just glad it looks like Mal is going to get a happy ending too!
Old 03-03-2015, 07:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yup that would be the one. I mean, he was obviously in clothes we had never seen on the show before, but he had his SB jacket on and there were trees around, that looked an awful lot like the townline's.

I han't realized that Snow is probably pregnant in 4x13's flashback, but for what is worth, I never thought that Lily was necessarily Emma's age. Close enough, yes, but not the same. She looked a couple of years at least older than Emma. If she's here for 3 episodes, then I hope she and Mal get to go some place together and be happy! (yay for possible Mal getting her happy ending too!!!!!)