Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-04-2014, 12:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Lana's Spoiler and Speculation Thread #6 - Because the course of true love never runs smooth - BUT IT RUNS!

SPOILER AND SPECULATIONS THREAD # 6

What's coming up for Regina Mills / The Evil Queen?

COMING UP NEXT |

Upcoming Episodes:

4.07The Snow Queen – written by Kalinda Vazquez & Scott Nimerfro |Airdate: 11/09/2014
• Sneak Peak coming soon

Press Release

Pictures

you can post little episode descriptions, pictures, sneaks and your spoilery Fanart in this thread here Have fun discussion how its going to continue with Lana

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, dear! We so appreciate how great of a mod you are!

Chris, I laughed out loud at your last post about Sean being a Lana fanboy. It's so true. He understands how our brains work. My favorite quote of his is still when he was talking at one of the cons about the scene w/Lana by the fireplace and how distracted he got by how good she was that he'd forget he was supposed to be in the scene as Robin cause he was just staring.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Vayaaaaaaa, TFTNT Suzie!!!!!!!!!!! Love the title, one of their best quotes!!

Libs, OMG, Sean was ADORABLE at that con (it was Spooky Empire)! When he said it, you should totally check Lana's expression out, she was truly touched by his words... My babiez...!!! I just love how great friends they are, I love them!!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Love the title!
Old 11-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Vayaaaaaaa, TFTNT Suzie!!!!!!!!!!! Love the title, one of their best quotes!!

Libs, OMG, Sean was ADORABLE at that con (it was Spooky Empire)! When he said it, you should totally check Lana's expression out, she was truly touched by his words... My babiez...!!! I just love how great friends they are, I love them!!!!
I love that quote too.

I do need to go back and rewatch the panel, Chris. I was too focused on Sean talking to really look at Lana's reaction closely. They are just the sweetest though.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome guys. glad you like the title

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-04-2014, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Saw on tumblr that Lana filmed as EQ yesterday morning with Bobby and Beverly. I guess it's flashbacks. I'm honestly surprised they are doing flashbacks to the Enchanted Forest for ep 11. I figured they'd be wrapping up the frozen arc and defeating the Snow Queen? source

There's a pic on Lana's twitter of her and stunt double in costume for anyone who didn't see it yesterday.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I saw the pic and also read about the filming news and I was thinking the same thing. There should be a big something with the SQ, right? Unless the story is resolved in 4x10 and 4x11 serves as something like the aftermath and the introduction to Maleficent?? I'd actually like that!

Also, Lana went to work really early this morning and both she AND Sean were tweeting at the same time (around 7am PST). Dare I hope that they were both filming today?

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

the pic looked awesome. cant wait to see some evil queen flashbacks. and hopefully sassy Regina too

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-04-2014, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

I hope they were both filming today and together. Fingers crossed, ladies!
Old 11-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do think Maleficent is first slated to appear in 4.11. Maybe EQ flashbacks means we will get focus on her Mal's past relationship in the EF? I hope so.

If the EQ is in SB at any point, my guess is it will involve whatever SQ does with the Curse of the Shard storyline. If people turn on each other, maybe this curse brings out the Evil Queen? Hm.

Thanks for the new thread, Suz.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-05-2014, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Must say looking forward to seeing Maleficent again..

TFTNT Suzie
Old 11-05-2014, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, I intended to post elsewhere first but here it goes here.

I did get the chance to look over some of the new spoiler speculation and pics regarding Christie|Marian in street clothes and the filming with Regina, Robin, Roland, and a mystery fourth person with them.

Now, without Christie's pic, I might have speculated Henry as the last person with them but now I am going with the obvious conclusion: Marian is awake and reunited with her family. I am curious how this came to be but maybe it is simple as others have already speculated ... The SQ's defeat will awaken and unfreeze her. What else do they have time to develop since Regina is shown so little this part of the season and has admitted to trying everything? Unless Robin's journey with Will Scarlett, in episode 8 was it, is what uncovers something, which seems another likely possibility.

I am feeling a bit bummed about things today. Probably because I was allowing myself to have some expectations for part 4b when I really should not. But now, after the next episode, we have another upcoming 2 hour feature in which I am expecting very little Regina involvement. Then, the added news that they intend to bring in not just one female villain, but 3, for the next arc and part of the season, feels like overkill and will likely cram alot of plot together. We have Maleficent and now Cruella too? Who knows about the speculated third party (unless they bring back Zelena somehow or Ingrid is not as easily defeated this part of the season as we think she will be?).

I read some minor speculation that perhaps Cruella will actually be a villainess from our world who also came across Emma or the SQ, outside of Storybrooke, OR ... She could be the one tied to the Book arc and the author story somehow? That kind of turns me off because what if they tie Regina into that and not Maleficent, whom they will tie to Aurora, Will Scarlett, and Robin instead? Especially if Robin & Marian are still together for part 4b, OQ is nowhere near resolved, and Regina's focus is the Book and finding her own happy ending after bowing out and letting Marian have hers? (as far as Marian believes)

Sorry. I know that is not very positive but I really needed to voice my concerns and vent where my thoughts were taking me - even if they turn out untrue. I guess a Regina-Cruella arc could be interesting but I still have my heart set on a Regina-Maleficent arc. I can not help it, that is where past history lies that will not be contrived and I loved their scenes together in S1.

Thanks for baring with me reading all that.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-05-2014 at 08:32 AM
Old 11-05-2014, 08:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

you are welcome guys

oh so that is why my timeline is suddenly full of Cruella pics. I thought I had missed something important

so they add ANOTHER person to the mix? Did they learn.. nothing? it is already too much as it is. the characters that run the show get not enough screentime and we are missing them developing and now they want to add someone else although they do have maleficent already (whose return i really cant await. I love KBvS)

and about marian. that bumms me out but we knew she would be saved. I guess its just like with deal, dodging dead and hten boom suddenly dying within one episode.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. That is the most recent news: Cruella. I know Pongo is a part of OUAT-verse, but I have to say, I am lost on what they plan to do with her and possible story. Her whole arc cannot be about pongo and dogs, right? LOL. Just please, PLEASE, not a whole other arc on Emma. Because while Raphael S'barge (aka. Archie) has pongo, he is only a recurring character. Also, I am not sure, but I thought I read other posters talking about Hook having backstory for the next arc too, along with Will & Robin.

I am wondering if they possibly nabbed Emma Rigby for part 4b and just aren't saying. She would play Anastasia, Will Scarlett's true love, and maybe something happened to make her a possible third villainess? I know that is a bit repetitive since she was a reigning villainess for awhile on OUATIW, as the Red Queen, but something obviously happened between the time Will & Ana were reunited and he is now separated from her.

I suspected Marian would be saved somehow. And I orginally thought she might die eventually because her near encounters with death appeared to be fate trying to course correct, but now I am not so sure. Probably because I am confused on what they have planned for OQ in general.

But, yes, I am worried now that too much will be going on once again to pay OQ, and its s3 cliffhanger, any proper development. Not to mention, I am questioning what Regina's role will be.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 11-05-2014 at 09:16 AM