Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2014, 08:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Lana's Spoiler and Speculation Thread #9 - A long hiatus with hopefully some spoilers

SPOILER AND SPECULATIONS THREAD #9

What's coming up for Regina Mills / The Evil Queen?

COMING UP NEXT |

Upcoming Episodes:

4.12Darkness on the edge of town – | Airdate: 03/01/2015
• Sneak Peak coming soon

Press Release

Pictures

you can post little episode descriptions, pictures, sneaks and your spoilery Fanart in this thread here Have fun discussion how its going to continue with Lana

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla

Last edited by Madame Regal; 12-16-2014 at 09:08 AM
Old 12-16-2014, 08:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

woah, when did we kill the last thread?????????

TFTNT!! I didn't know that 4x12 is written by Jane Espenson! Good, I have a few questions to ask her!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 12-16-2014, 08:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

honestly I am not sure if she wrote it. I thought I read it but it could be wrong. I will edit it in case there has been a mistake.

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 12-16-2014, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!
Old 12-16-2014, 08:59 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

TFTNT
Suz why don't you have the episode title there though?

And umm I thought A&E wrote 4x12? I'm confused.

ETA: Looked back at the script and it says here.
This is your turf now.

➤ Jac | Join the Mädchen Amick campaign
Old 12-16-2014, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread. . I did not even realize it was already time for a new one, I will have to go back and read the ending of the old one.

Icon by: Suz (Madame Regal)
Old 12-16-2014, 09:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome guys.

added in the title

and like I said I wasnt sure. will edit in the right writer for the episode *nods*

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 12-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I did not even realize it was already time for a new one, I will have to go back and read the ending of the old one.
Me too!

TFTNT Suz!
Old 12-16-2014, 10:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

thanks for the new thread Suz.

A&E said that 4B is gonna focus more on OUAT main core character but I don't believe these writers, coz in the past they said that 4A would not become frozen show, but looked at what happened? it was indeed a frozen show.

Even though in 4B Regina will have more screen time than in 4A (because she will be connected to 3 villains), I'm still worry that Regina will not have a lot of screen time, because how can the writer give lots of screentime to main character when they have so many things to tell in only 11 episodes:
3 new villains means there will be 3 sets of flashbacks & backstories of those villains, plus backstory of Will, plus Ariel for Ursula's connection, plus Aurora for Maleficent, maybe Mulan too --> these storylines will take much screen time, then how much screen time is left for Regina (and other main core character) ?
Old 12-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onceuponatime3 (View Post)
A&E said that 4B is gonna focus more on OUAT main core character but I don't believe these writers, coz in the past they said that 4A would not become frozen show, but looked at what happened? it was indeed a frozen show.
I'm in complete agreement with you on this. I doubt everything they say now because they said frozen would not take over the show and it clearly did.

Quote:
Even though in 4B Regina will have more screen time than in 4A (because she will be connected to 3 villains), I'm still worry that Regina will not have a lot of screen time, because how can the writer give lots of screentime to main character when they have so many things to tell in only 11 episodes:
3 new villains means there will be 3 sets of flashbacks & backstories of those villains, plus backstory of Will, plus Ariel for Ursula's connection, plus Aurora for Maleficent, maybe Mulan too --> these storylines will take much screen time, then how much screen time is left for Regina (and other main core character) ?
I am thinking Ariel might only be on for one episode, to do Ursula's backstory, because Ariel is supposedly living on some island with Eric. They might do the same with Aurora, although since she does live in SB, they might do more with her, but I still think Mal's main story will be with Regina.

Still I see your concern because that is 3 backstories to do, plus they have said they plan to do backstories for Hook, Will, and Robin but I'm guessing they won't get to all of these unless they tie them into the villians backstories. I am still very frustrated that Regina did not get a centric in 4a. Someone asked Adam and he said ep 5 was Regina and Emma's, but all flashbacks were for Emma, none for Regina, so as far as I'm concerned, that was Emma's centric as was 4x10.

I wish the show was coming back in January instead of having to wait until March. I know it is nice to have a new show every week for 11 weeks, but I find it easier to go a week here and there without my favorite show, than I do to go 10 weeks straight. Also I think the format is going to get boring, where they bring on new characters for 10 or 11 episodes, kill them off, and bring on more new ones. It is too predictable. These arcs feel rushed and don't flow the way seasons 1 & 2 did. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited by sherry02; 12-17-2014 at 12:34 PM
Old 12-17-2014, 12:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree, I think that come season 5 they need to change a bit back to the old format and if they insist on the two separate arcs they can do it again in season 6, but not again next year. It has already gotten boring (honestly, Frozen destroyed it all...)

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 12-17-2014, 01:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

your ewelcome sherry and edia

you know.. with pan and zelena and all.. it was villians and an arc for a season but it was still about the main chars trying to defeat the villians. wiht frozen.. it wasnt about the main cast it was about the GUEST stars more than anything else and that made me so damn mad. it was supposed to be ONCE with frozen on the side and yet it became a spin off for 11 episodes

I hope they chance the pase in season 4 b

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 12-17-2014, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah something definitley changed from one they said and then did!

Looking forward to seeing the core characters back in 4b

RumplestiltskinBelle

True Love. Eternal Love.

Old 12-17-2014, 01:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Exactly! No matter how much A&E tried to convince us otherwise, it was obvious before it even began that the core characters went into the backround (apart from Emma) in favor of Elsa's obsession with her sister and Anna's journeys... I did enjoy Anna lots more than Elsa (as much as I like Georgina, I wanted to slap Elsa everytime I saw her on my screen ) but still, it was too much!

The good thing about the Queens of Darkness is that they come from the Enchanted Forest, which automatically ties them to the OUAT characters, unlike Elsa and Anna who came from a completely strange land. So it does look a lot better in 4B... for now at least.

As for the backround episodes for Will and Robin, I believe that they will need to tie their stories with at least one of the Queens of Darkness, if they intend of showing us such episodes in 4B. If they hold them for season 5... that's an entirely different story (and yes, I do remember that they said they want to do a Robin centric episode in 4B and a Will centric in his time as a Merry Man, but they had also said that Emma would get her own place this season and that's obviously not happening... so I DON'T trust a word they say till I actually see it!).

Old 12-17-2014, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Conclusion about A&E and their spoilers: