Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-19-2015, 08:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Lana's Spoiler and Speculation Thread #10 - One more week for us spoiler bunnies

SPOILER AND SPECULATIONS THREAD #10

What's coming up for Regina Mills / The Evil Queen?

COMING UP NEXT |

Upcoming Episodes:

4.12Darkness on the edge of town – | Airdate: 03/01/2015
• Sneak Peak coming soon

Press Release

Pictures

you can post little episode descriptions, pictures, sneaks and your spoilery Fanart in this thread here Have fun discussion how its going to continue with Lana

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-19-2015, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT Suz! I didn't even notice how close we were to the end of the previous one!
Old 02-19-2015, 08:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome.

hehe yeah I came on and caught the count so I thought since I was around I get to it

so what did I miss today girls? I saw that Lana was filming wiht Ginny and Josh - anything else?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-19-2015, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Don't know anything about today yet.

Recently we've heard she's filmed with Bobby & Emilie, JMo, Ginny, and Josh. Nothing with Sean. I keep telling myself that I will not get discouraged, they're just hiding it from us, but I really don't know what to think.
Old 02-19-2015, 08:58 AM
Moderator Support Team

I am sure they are hiding it. and very well at that

they need to go back to filming openly in Stevenston then I am sure we will get something about it.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-19-2015, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

They're totally hiding it. They're ninjas.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

There's a public filming in Ft. Langley today where the building they use for the town hall is located. There's also supposed to be filming at a bus stop and outside a coffee shop. I suspect the bus stop and coffee shop will have to do with Lily. Although if she's in SB, I'd like to know how she found her way into town since SB is supposed to be "invisible" to the outside world.

But the community center might proivde us with something. That should be filming right now. I'm watching twitter for pics but nothing so far. I hope we get to see Lana. I really want to see this hot dress she tweeted about.

Hopefully Steveston soon. It's been about a month since they've filmed there.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

yep its been awhile

I also need to hear more about reginas storyline. I mean its nice to hear that she is filming and all and with who.. I just hope that all the filming means SHE gets a big storyline and not the ones she is filming with lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-19-2015, 09:30 AM
Elite Fan

I think Lana will get lots of stuff/be a big part of 4B. I know I should be worried after 4A but I'm not. I have a good feeling our girl will get the focus she deserves.
Old 02-19-2015, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

I think this will be a really good arc for Regina. Not worried about that at all. I really want things to end happily for her this season though. Enough of this Regina in tears in every finale. I want a happy, smiling Regina.
Old 02-19-2015, 10:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes I think we all want tht god I cried almost every finale (well sniffled) but I think seeing Regina happy will really make me loose it lol. Happy tears of course

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-19-2015, 10:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

HOLY COWS when did the last thread finish??? I didn't even notice that!!!!!! TFTNT!

I am not worried at all about Regina in 4B. She is totally getting the whole arc centered on her and I am so eager to rub it into the haters faces.... eeerm... enjoy it I mean!

Lana is filming again today, per her twitter. I'm extremely happy she is, but can we please get a hint about what Sean is doing as well??? I know there's plenty of time for him to film for 4x19 and get this week off and travel, but it's making me too nervous... And the possibility that they may have already killed off Ursula worries me bc we haven't heard from her and we haven't heard from Sean and I just can't shake away the feeling that maybe they have hurt Robin somehow!

Oh who am I kidding, I just want Sean to film with the rest of the cast, and with Lana in particular, ALL THE FREAKING TIME!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-19-2015, 10:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome

well I am a lot more excited for season 4 b then I was for season 4 a lol. I just hope tht we dont jinx it and that A & E know that Regina deserves to be happy AND lots of screentime of course

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-19-2015, 10:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

4B has me so excited all the time that these final 10 days are going to be torture to wait! Thankfully I will be busy all 10 of them and they will probably pass by easier than expected!

One more day without an OQ pic though... dear Sean, what the heck are you doing man???????????? gimme gimmeeee! (God, I sound demanding )

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 02-19-2015, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Tftnt