Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2014, 09:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Lana's Spoiler and Speculation Thread #7 - Because we are obsessed with knowing every detail!

SPOILER AND SPECULATIONS THREAD # 7

What's coming up for Regina Mills / The Evil Queen?

COMING UP NEXT |

Upcoming Episodes:

4.08Smash the Mirror – written by David H. Goodman and Jerome Schwartz |Airdate: 11/16/2014
• Sneak Peak coming soon

Press Release

Pictures

you can post little episode descriptions, pictures, sneaks and your spoilery Fanart in this thread here Have fun discussion how its going to continue with Lana
Old 11-12-2014, 09:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

YAY your very first thread and you did great thank you

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 11-12-2014, 09:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm ridiculously excited that I did it right. I guess you never are too old to learn new things!
Old 11-12-2014, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Sherry! Now I need more spoilers!
Old 11-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

They were expected to begin filming ep 12 today so we should be getting a title spoiler soon. Also, promo pics still aren't out. They are late this week.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

wait... will there be 12 episodes for the first half? episode 8 is count as 8 a and 8 b right?

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 11-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yes, ep 8 is 8A & 8B. Ep 12 will be the mid-season premiere. I think they take a week off filming for Thanksgiving and then they resume filming until mid-December and then another break for the holidays and back in January. Usually Adam gives us the title spoiler before or when the episode starts filming, unless he's going to hold out on us since it's the mid-season premiere.

Any spoilers we get now could be really confusing since they are filming 4b and we don't know yet how 4a ends.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

woot woot sherry!!!!!!! congrats on your first thread!!!!!

I didn't know that they would take a whole week off for Thanksgiving. How long does this holiday last? I thought it was the final Thursday of November? Or am I confused?? I think Sean is supposed to be filming that movie with his friend those days right?

I do wonder what the new spoilers will be like... we have no clue what happens to OUR characters in 4x11 and the new arc will have to deal with whatever cliffhanger 4A will leave us with and with the new villains... Pheww!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-12-2014, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread.

I am kind of looking forward to new spoilers for the next part of the season since the Frozen arc should be over.

I want something juicy on Maleficient!

Icon by: Suz (Madame Regal)
Old 11-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

maleficent yes. the other two female villains? not that much le sigh. I still somehow have a bad feeling about that in my gut.

Lana Maria Parrilla

Old 11-12-2014, 10:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Suz, stop now or I'll kick ya!!

Maleficent is the one I'm most interested in as well. Thank God there hasn't been any word out for a third villain yet... If she's someone new, maybe she comes by later on...

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
I didn't know that they would take a whole week off for Thanksgiving. How long does this holiday last? I thought it was the final Thursday of November? Or am I confused?? I think Sean is supposed to be filming that movie with his friend those days right?
The holiday itself is the 4th Thursday of November, which is usually the last Thursday of Nov, but if there are 5 Thursdays in Nov, it will be the 4th one. My brother found that out when he flew in on on the 5th Thursday of November once to surprise us and found he had missed Thanksgiving by a week. Anyway, I'm getting off track. Most people are off work on the Friday after and most schools are closed Wed, Thurs, and Fri. It's a huge travel holiday.

I can't actually remember now who told me they would be off that whole week, but if they work at all, I'm sure it would only be Mon and Tues.

I'm excited about Maleficent too. Cruella not so much. Not really hoping for a 3rd villian either.
Old 11-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

ask and you shall receive guys!! here's the title spoiler!!

x

Someone refresh my memory, what are the other episodes written in s4 by A&E???? Opinions on this title??

Old 11-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

haha just posted that in the spoiler thread but you beat me to it here, Chris! Sounds very ominous!
Old 11-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

sounds really "mysterious" lol

Lana Maria Parrilla

Closed Thread   Post New Thread