Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2016, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Emma Swan Spoilers & Speculation #11: Emma: "He doesn't know that I care." Snow: "Yes, he does. And Emma, we will find him."

SPOILER AND SPECULATIONS THREAD # 11

Whats coming up for Emma Swan?

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (“Lost,” “Tron: Legacy”) invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, the Evil Queen, Hook, Rumplestiltskin and all the other resident fairy tale characters as they cope with Emma’s new role as the dark one and they begin the search for Merlin.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Executive producers are Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz, Steve Pearlman and David H. Goodman. “Once Upon a Time” is produced by ABC Studios.

Upcoming Episodes

SneakPeek(s)

5.17 - "Her Handsome Hero" written by Jerome Schwartz | Airdate: April 10, 2016

WHEN BELLE FINDS GASTON IN THE UNDERWORLD, SHE FACES A DECISION THAT CAN COST HER RUMPLESTILTSKIN, ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”
Wes Brown Guest Stars as Gaston, Meghan Ory as Ruby and Greg Germann as Hades

“Her Handsome Hero” — Belle turns to Rumplestiltskin with hope of finding a way to protect their child from Hades. However, they disagree over whether to use dark magic, as Belle forbids Rumplestiltskin from using his powers for evil. Meanwhile, Hades secretly meets with Gaston in the Underworld and encourages him to seek revenge on Rumplestiltskin. As the heroes try to find a way to defeat Hades, Emma has a terrifying nightmare that she realizes is beginning to come true. And in flashbacks, Belle and Gaston meet for the first time, but their blossoming romance comes to a halt on the eve of the Ogre wars, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, APRIL 10 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest stars include Wes Brown as Gaston, Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red, Eric Keenleyside as Sir Maurice/Moe and Greg Germann as Hades.
“Her Handsome Hero” was written by Jerome Schwartz and directed by Romeo Tirone.
Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
Steveston ~ Jan 19: Captain Swan roof scene VIDEO, VIDEO; HQ Album; HQ Album

Episode Stills

5.18 - "Ruby Slippers" written by Andrew Chambliss & Bill Wolkoff | Airdate: April 17, 2016

RUBY ENLISTS OUR HEROES HELP TO FIND DOROTHY,ON ABC’S “ONCE UPON A TIME”
Meghan Ory Guest Stars as Ruby/Red, Jamie Chung as Mulan, Teri Reeves as Dorothy, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil and Greg Germann as Hades

“Ruby Slippers” — In flashbacks, Ruby and Mulan find themselves in Oz, where they meet Dorothy. After the three witness Zelena’s return to Oz, they look for a way to defeat her once and for all. However, Dorothy mysteriously disappears, and Ruby’s search for her new friend lands her in the Underworld. Reunited with the heroes, Ruby teams up with Emma, Regina and Snow to continue looking for Dorothy. Meanwhile, Snow and David struggle with not being able to be with their son, Neal, and devise a plan so that one of them can escape the Underworld, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, APRIL 17 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on the ABC Television Network.

Guest stars include Meghan Ory as Ruby/Red, Jamie Chung as Mulan, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Teri Reeves as Dorothy, Emma Caulfield as the Blind Witch, Paul Lazenby as Claude, Gina Stockdale as Auntie Em and Greg Germann as Hades.
“Ruby Slippers” was written by Andrew Chambliss & Bill Wolkoff and directed by Eriq La Salle.
Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

5.19 - "Sisters" written by David H. Goodman & Brigitte Hales | Airdate: April 24, 2016
Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
Feb 10 ~ Langley VIDEO of Zelena/Hades in the car, album with HQ pics
Feb 12 ~ album
Feb 16 ~ VIDEO of Zelena/Pan scene, VIDEO 2, Album with HQ pics

5.20 - "Firebird" written by Jane Espenson | Airdate: May 1, 2016
Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
Feb 17 ~ Vancouver VIDEO, Chase scene VIDEO, Album with HQ pics, Album with HQ pics
Feb 23 ~ Steveston: Album with HQ pics Night scene VIDEO

5.21 - "Last Rites" written by Jerome Schwartz, directed by Craig Powell | Airdate: May 8, 2016
Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
Mar 2 Burnaby: Album with HQ pics | VIDEO Ft. Langley |"Only a heart filled with true love can pass" x | set photos x

5.22 - "Only You" written by D.H. Goodman & A. Chambliss | Airdate: May 15, 2016
  • Mar 8 - location filming with Bex x | Merida | Hades | Arthur, JMO, Jared, and two babies x
  • Steveston setup - Emma's bug x is back and shiny | new distressed door on site x
  • Mar 15 - Steveston filming x x
    scene 1: JMO and Lana filming x x
    scene 2: portal door - Amy, Jason, Raphael, Josh, Ginny, Colin, Bex and Camelot peeps x x x x
    scene 3: portal door - Bex, Colin, Josh, and Ginny x x fan set report: scene x x
    scene 4: evening Colin and Jen walking outside of diner x x xx scene
    Camelot cast on set x

Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
Mar 14: NYC - Henry | Gallery filming photos
Mar 15: portal door VIDEO | Katmtan filming gallery | VIDEO - Portal door

5.23 - "An Untold Story" written by E. Kitsis & A. Horowitz | Airdate: May 15, 2016

Interviews:

BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
3/27 - YVRShoots Gallery |
3/28: Downtown Vancouver Album with HQ pics
3/29: Steveston Album with HQ pics
[/SIZE]
---------------------------

i n t e r v i e w s Jennifer Morrison
i n t e r v i e w s Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz

Xivents Fairy Tales III Convention
June 20 - 21, 2015

Panel w/ Jen, Megan, and Colin Panel w/Jen, Victoria, and Georgina

San Diego Comic Con 2015
Full Panel

Press Room Interviews:
Jen & Colin, Jen & Colin
TVLine cast, Jen & Colin
Jen & Colin, Jennifer
EW Cast interview | JMO Extra TV interview | Access Hollywood: Colin Interviews Jen | Jen & Colin

New York Comic Con 2015 - October 9th
Panel Liveblog
New York Comic Con: What we learned from the Once Upon a Time panel
Audio of the full panel from CohenGal
OUAT NYCC 2015 Panel - VIDEO
JMO OUAT NYCC 2015 - WSJ Interview
Jennifer Morrison: Entertainment Weekly SiriusXM - OUAT NYCC 2015 - VIDEO

previous t h r e a d s
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

Last edited by T'Lynn; 04-09-2016 at 03:48 PM
Old 03-14-2016, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!!!
Old 03-14-2016, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/Zap2it/status/709184794064769024

Old 03-14-2016, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-14-2016, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

5.14 "Devil's Due" Press Release
Quote:
Hook’s captivity takes a dark turn when Hades threatens to condemn him to the River of Lost Souls after Hook refuses to choose which three of his friends will have to remain in the Underworld. Meanwhile, Gold is suddenly eager to help Emma, Snow, David, Regina, Robin and Henry find Hook so he can return home to Belle; but in order to do so, he must find his ex-wife Milah in the Underworld and ask for her help. In Fairy Tale Land flashbacks, Rumple and Milah face a life-or-death crisis concerning their son, Baelfire, that forces Rumple to make a deal that will haunt him, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, MARCH 20 (8:00–9:00 p.m. EDT) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Sean Maguire as Robin Hood, Rebecca Mader as the Wicked Witch/Zelena and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Rachel Shelley as Milah, Dean Petriw as Young Baelfire, Aaron Douglas as Fendrake the Healer, Gavin Cooke as Drunken Lout and Greg Germann as Hades.

“Devil’s Due” was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Alrick Riley.

This is such a cute date for Henry and not a search/rescue mission, but seriously what is going on????

x

Last edited by CityGal; 03-14-2016 at 12:59 PM
Old 03-14-2016, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

THATS HOW YOU HERO

he isn't gonna do it I KNEW IT, I wonder who is gonna write the names, because we did see the tombstones with all their names.

WTF?? henry and violet in NYC???

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 03-14-2016, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

Old 03-14-2016, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just hope and pray they don't do a LOST in season 6 just please don't

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 03-14-2016, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by HutchLaw_Girl (View Post)
I just hope and pray they don't do a LOST in season 6 just please don't
^. Can you explain? What happened in s6?
Old 03-14-2016, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't remember specifics because it was something I rather forget
but there was a lot of stuff happening on the island which was the actual time. and there was the flash forward, pretty much the plane landed in LAX, so the cash never happened.
the characters were pretty much in the same situation
Jack was still a doctor with daddy issues, Kate was still a prisoner, Sawyer, well in this FF he was a cop (he was con man in the original timeline) Claire was pregnant giving the baby up for adoption, Charlie was still a drug addict (oh let mention he died in the island)
even dead characters are alive in this timeline so we have no idea what was going on.

so blah blah blah in the very last episode of the show we discover that Flash forward was nothing more than in Jack's mind while he was dying, they were pretty much in the purgatory the whole time, until Jack realized that this new life he had was fake and that he was dead and the rest of the characters were pretty much waiting for him so they would all move on from the purgatory to heaven.

there's some characters who actually made it of the island but we don't even know if they actually made it, or their plane crashed and they died, or whatever happen is up to interpretation of the audience.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 03-14-2016, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So it basically voided all the seasons preceding it, by saying the entire series was a dream of Jack's?
Old 03-14-2016, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

not really

everything that happened on the island happened.but in that last season the FF didnt make any sense it was like a bad AU fan fiction which ended with everyone dead and we don't know what happened to the characters who actually survived the whole thing

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 03-14-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yours wasn't the first "NO to a Lost season 6 redux" multiple time (haven't found a positive post yet) so it seems to be widely panned and making me very nervous. Whatever it is, I'm hoping it's only for the finale and not something to last through next season.

I'm hoping we catch glimpses of the two new guest stars announced from casting and what they are wearing as clues.

There is filming in Steveston this week so hopefully they have some big finale showdown for us to "watch".
Old 03-14-2016, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

there's absolutely nothing positive about what happen in season 6 of Lost, well there's some good moments but it all went down the drain in the last episode, so yeah pretty much sucks anyway. and I think people are so worried about it because after all A&E were writers on that show but not exactly the show runners so i guess their job was to write whatever the bosses wanted, this time they have the control and if they are smart enough no to ruin their show after the Lost debacle and everything that came after for Lindelof and Cuse, it won't happen and all this Henry in NY is some sort of twist.
the "untold story" is just that some new twist for season 6 and not another alternative universe when Regina never cast the curse and blah blah blah.

(that doesnt explain why Henry in NY, since well if Regina never cast the curse Henry wouldn't have never been born to begin with)

Im gonna try not to panic and enjoy the CS goodies coming our way in the upcoming episodes.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 03-14-2016, 11:54 PM
Elite Fan

Not sure what to think of the title. Hopefully spoilers will give us a better idea soon.

Icon by Fiona