Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-02-2013, 01:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

Emma Swan Spoilers & Speculations #1: Because we find ourself on the dark side ;)

SPOILER AND SPECULATIONS THREAD # 1

Whats coming up for Emma Swan?

This is from the spoiler board by CityGal

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz ("Lost," "Tron: Legacy") invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, The Evil Queen, Hook and all the other resident fairy tale characters as they prepare to defend themselves against a magical force from the past that's too dark and unpredictable even for Rumplestiltskin - The Ice Queen.

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine, a small town that probably won't show up on your GPS, but it's a magical place to visit. Reality and myth merged after Emma broke Regina's curse, which had deprived the fairytale characters of their memories and trapped them in our modern world. When they finally regained their identities, our heroes were dismayed to discover that they weren't transported back to Fairy Tale Land. To make matters worse, Rumplestiltskin - aka Mr. Gold - decided to escalate his power struggle with Regina by introducing magic into the town. But this is our world, and magic always has a tendency to yield unfathomable consequences.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz are creators and executive producers. Steve Pearlman and David H. Goodman are also executive producers. The show is from ABC Studios. ABC Lead

x

Upcoming Episodes

4.01 - "A Tale of Two Sisters" written by E. Kitsis & A. Horowitz | Airdate: Sept. 28, 2014

Steveston location filming pictures Wednesday | more | more | here | here | lots more | 1 2 3
Set Videos Links For 4x01 (July 16th and July 17th)
Stanley Park, Vancouver filming Friday, July 18, 2014

BTS Pics/Videos:
they're back! | E. Lail | Excited about Premiere: Josh Dallas | Plot Focus

4.02 - "White Out" written by Jane Espenson | Airdate: 10/05
BTS Pics/Videos:
Filming start 7/21

4.03 - "Rocky Road" written by David H. Goodman/Jerome Schwartz | Airdate: 10/12
  • Sheriff Emma's internal struggle revealed at end of episode
BTS Pics/Videos:

4.04 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: 10/19
BTS Pics/Videos:

4.05 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: 10/26
BTS Pics/Videos:

4.06 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: 11/02
BTS Pics/Videos:

4.07 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: 11/9
BTS Pics/Videos:

4.08 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: 11/16
BTS Pics/Videos:

4.09 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: 11/23
BTS Pics/Videos:

4.10 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: 11/30
BTS Pics/Videos:

4.11 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: 12/07
BTS Pics/Videos:

season 4 previews/Eddy Kitsis & Adam Horowitz interviews

cast interviews

on location filming spoilers

general magazines and press coverage

San Diego Comic Con 2014
Summary of the panel
Summary of the panel #2
Spoiler synopsis for S4 from ABC
TVGuide - Henry learning the family business
SCREENFAD: Interview at Comic Con

YouTube Comic-Con Interview Links
Eddy and Adam press interview - TVEqual
Eddy and Adam press interview
Adam and Eddy press interview SEAT42F
Adam and Eddy interview - AfterBuzzTV
Josh Dallas interview - AfterBuzzTV #225
Robert Carlyle & Emilie DeRavin interview - AfterBuzzTV
Lana Parrilla interview - AfterBuzzTV
Colin O'Donoghue interview - AfterBuzzTV
Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue interview press roundtable
JMO and Colin interview press roundtable SEAT42F
JMO and Colin interview press roundtable - TVEquals
Lana Parrilla interview press roundtable - TVEquals
Lana Parrilla interview press roundtable
Robert Carlyle interview press roundtable SEAT42F
Robert Carlyle & Emilie DeRavin interview - TVEquals

Video of Ginny "skyping" into the panel
OUAT Season 4 Cast interview - TVLIne
S4 "trailer" shown at event
ABC - Season 4 Scoop from the Once Upon a Time Comic-Con Panel
/
PHOTOS: cast RB

season 4 spoilers
  • I’m loving the Hook/Swan thing on OUaT, but (...): How long will Emma put up with his choice of clothing? Come on, they’re not in FTL anymore and no one else is dressed as such. A shower and some nice clothes just might move Emma in the right direction. —Linda
    Aye, we may just find out if (new) clothes indeed make the man. I can exclusively report that there are plans to get Hook out of his pirate gear and into clothes befitting our world — and that his new look will be debuted in the early part of Season 4. Fun fact: After Colin O’Donoghue and I took this pic during my last set visit, I tried on Killian’s coat, and that slab o’leather weighs 50 lbs. if it weighs an ounce! | MattM/TVLine
  • Now that OUATs Emma and Hook kissed, and she let go of her walls and fears, is a CaptainSwan relationship possible, or is it too soon? –freak91
    Just because old issues have been put to rest, you can count on new ones arising. “There will be some challenges for them,” cocreator Adam Horowitz teases. Eddy Kitsis elaborates, saying, “The very first obstacle is Emma’s guilt over the fact that she just destroyed Regina’s relationship [with Robin Hood],” by transporting Marian to our world. “So there’s a part of her that feels guilt in starting a new romance of her own.” MattM/TVLine
  • I am loving that Hook and Emma finally kissed in the Once Upon a Time finale! Any hints about how Emma now views him/their relationship? –Liz
    I can’t speak for the fictional character of Emma, but Jennifer Morrison, the actress tells TVLine. “They’ve both been through similar things, they’re both survivors and they’ve both had to fight in order to literally just live. There’s also something in them where they’ll both go to great lengths to protect the people they care about — and sometimes they’ll do really bad things to do that, but they both have really good hearts, so I think they see a lot of themselves in each other.” Emma is also seeing impressive changes in the pirate. “This season in particular, because Hook has really fought for Emma to be true to herself and be the most powerful version of herself, he’s earned a tremendous amount of trust from her, and that’s what really makes it organic for Emma to feel vulnerable with him,” Morrison notes. “I know that in my own life, I have a strong reaction to people who empower me and say, ‘You should be yourself, even if it means making some mistakes.’ So the fact that he does that, and isn’t at all put off by that, makes it a good place to start a relationship.” | MattM/TVLine
  • Is there now going to be tension again between Once Upon a Time’s Emma and Regina? They developed so well this season! –Tass
    While Jennifer Morrison concurs that it was “cool and interesting” to explore “this idea of these adversaries finding common ground to save Henry,” she also says, “It makes sense that we’re going back to a place where these two women are going to be adversaries.” Surveying Emma’s bit of time travel tampering, she adds, “Emma definitely wants Regina to be with Robin, and she never would have intentionally done anything to hurt that. But she’d also never let someone die in the circumstance that [Marian] was in. So it’s one of those situations where doing the right thing is going to have terrible repercussions. But I think it’s good for the show. We should have conflict between Regina and Emma, because that’s where the show got its feet in the first place,” | MattM/TVLine

you can post little episode descriptions, pictures and your spoilery Fanart in this thread here Have fun discussion how its going to continue with Jen

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 08-08-2014 at 10:27 AM
Old 12-02-2013, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Feel free to add to this to the OP and I will update this post as new information is acquired. I'll try to reestablish links to actual "proof" of spoiler. If you have anything new, PM me so I can add to this post and keep an ongoing list.

“The New Neverland” – The residents of Storybrooke are overjoyed upon the return of Henry and our heroes from Neverland. But unbeknownst to them, a plan is secretly being put into place by a well-hidden Pan that will shake up the very lives of the townspeople. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was, Snow White and Prince Charming’s honeymoon turns out to be anything but romantic when they go in search of a mythical being that could stop Regina cold in her tracks, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Upcoming Episodes:

3.10The New Neverland – written by Andrew Chambliss, directed by Ron Underwood |Airdate: 12/8/2013
• Josh Dallas said there is a “new curse” following them that has “the island following them back in some way”
• One, possibly two characters dies
• Funeral scene filmed
• Filming at St. Mary’s church – which is the Nunnery
* Shed a little light on Tinkerbell's backstory and how she knows Hook
* Medusa
Quote:
“The New Neverland” – The residents of Storybrooke are overjoyed upon the return of Henry and our heroes from Neverland. But unbeknownst to them, a plan is secretly being put into place by a well-hidden Pan that will shake up the very lives of the townspeople. Meanwhile, in the Fairy Tale Land that was, Snow White and Prince Charming’s honeymoon turns out to be anything but romantic when they go in search of a mythical being that could stop Regina cold in her tracks, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Keegan Conner Tracy as Blue Fairy/Mother Superior, Beverley Elliott as Granny, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Mr. Clark/Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Michael Coleman as Happy, Mig Macario as Bashful, Robbie Kay as Pan, JoAnna Garcia Swisher as Ariel, Gil McKinney as Eric, Rose McIver as Tinker Bell, Parker Croft as Felix, Freya Tingley as Wendy, James Immekus as keychain and Matt Kane as glasses.

”The New Neverland” was written by Andrew Chambliss and directed by Ron Underwood.

Taken from: SpoilerTV Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.10 - The New Neverland - Press Release | Spoilers
Follow us: @SpoilerTV on Twitter

3.11Going Home – written by E. Kitsis & A. Horowitz |Airdate: 12/15/2013
• Filming at Mills family crypt
• graveyard scenes filmed
• Pan’s shadow is going to do something pretty horrific and ramifications felt deeply among our heroes and villains
• Emma and Regina share a hug. Seems to say goodbye to Henry
• “It’s here! The curse, it’s here!” heard on set
• Emma/Hook talking near yellow Vbug then Emma walked away leaving Hook alone next to the car

3.12New York City Serenade – written by E. Kitsis & A. Horowitz |Airdate: 3/9/2014
• Two characters talk outside of NYC Police station
• Hook and Emma filming scene in Stanley Park
• scene for a NYC loft filmed Gastown’s Koret Lofts
• Charmings back in MM’s loft in Storybrooke
• Hook holding purple potion and “offering” it to Emma
• Emma and Hook share a hug
- Chris Gorham on set (character unkown but key role in Emma's life)

3.13 Witch Hunt- |Airdate: 3/16/2014
Rebecca Mader seen on set
(character unknown)

3.14TBD |Airdate: 3/23/2014
Rapunzel appears (played by Alexandra Metz)
3.15TBD |Airdate: 3/30/2014

Last edited by CityGal; 12-11-2013 at 12:35 AM
Old 12-02-2013, 03:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

thank you for that. i added it to the op

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 12-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening this, Suz!
Old 12-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome

and i didnt think it would happen so fast that they find out about henry and pan

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-02-2013, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT. This will be one of my happy places.

Will post some pics later.

Icon by Fiona
Old 12-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Keegan Conner Tracy as Blue Fairy/Mother Superior, Beverley Elliott as Granny, David-Paul Grove as Doc, Gabe Khouth as Mr. Clark/Sneezy, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey, Michael Coleman as Happy, Mig Macario as Bashful, Robbie Kay as Pan, JoAnna Garcia Swisher as Ariel, Gil McKinney as Eric, Rose McIver as Tinker Bell, Parker Croft as Felix, Freya Tingley as Wendy, James Immekus as keychain and Matt Kane as glasses.

”The New Neverland” was written by Andrew Chambliss and directed by Ron Underwood.

Taken from: SpoilerTV Once Upon a Time - Episode 3.10 - The New Neverland - Press Release | Spoilers
Follow us: @SpoilerTV on Twitter
Here it is.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm looking forward to it. Last nights episode sort of left a lot of balls in the air

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor
Old 12-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

added it in. thank you

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

spoilers!

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 12-02-2013, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Here's some links to pictures.

3.10:

Cast return home:

Once Upon a Time: The cast return to Storybrooke • Vancity Filming

SHOOT: ONCE UPON A TIME’s Jolly Roger Gang Comes Home to Storybrooke | yvrshoots

3.11:

I think this video is from this episode but it might be 10. Can someone clarify?

once upon another time - Source:*x Instagram Video video by*lownads

romantic reassuring hug

3.12:

Emma and Henry:

Once Upon a Time - Season 3 - BTS Photos - Emma and Henry | Spoilers

Emma and Hook:

SHOOT: ONCE UPON A TIME’s Jennifer Morrison & Colin O’Donoghue in Stanley Park as NYC’s Central Park | yvrshoots

Once Upon a Time - Season 3 - BTS Photos - Hook and Emma | Spoilers

Once Upon a Time: Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue • Vancity Filming

Emma and Hook hug:

https://twitter.com/canadagraphs/sta...058304/photo/1

Emma and mystery guy (Christopher Gorham)

as you wish

News link about Christopher Gorham guesting on the 3.12 episode:

'Once Upon a Time' + 'Covert Affairs' star | Inside TV | EW.com

Quote:
As usual, producers are keeping quiet about the details of the role. All we’re told is Gorham plays an “important character in the life of Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison).”

Icon by Fiona
Old 12-02-2013, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks for the thread Suz I have a question though, this is the Emma Swan spoiler thread right? It says Jennifer Morrison spoiler thread in the title and that is kind of confusing.

Thanks for all the spoiler goodies everyone.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler: The New Neverland 3.10 Stills

Old 12-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the 3.10 pics. It's funny seeing the official ones so long after the leaked ones weeks ago.

Icon by Fiona