View Single Post
Old 03-04-2016, 12:57 PM
Austenphile
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Austenphile: Have you seen this post on tumblr? HERE. It's comparing the jacket Josh is wearing in scenes to determine when it is James vs. David filming. Yesterday's filming at Langley have many confused because the "jacket" appears to belong to James???

I automatically assumed the Emma/Daddy hug was David, but now I'm not so sure. Haven't read the entire thread, but I'm curious to your thoughts on which character was filming. Snow's missing (or not) so that leaves me with a niggle of suspicion.

Thanks for posting sneak peeks and interview links, everyone!
I have seen that post. I have a couple of things that make me think that after the tasering and the docks in 5.19, David is wearing James' jacket.

1 Look how protectively he's standing with Henry in this filming from last week

x

I can't believe that James would impersonate Charming that well that he would even care about how he stands with Henry.

2. The pic that really makes me believe they've switched jackets is the one of he back of the stunt doubles at the docks.

source

The "David" jacket stuntman appears to be fighting with Colin while the one in the "James" jacket is holding Emma. Now I don't think Hook or Charming would be fighting each other if James had captured/ was holding Emma. They would both be going after him.

So my theory is that James switched jackets with David after tasing him, taking advantage of Snow's absence, possibly to get close to Emma to cuff her. Then they rumble on the docks and defeat him. But David doesn't bother to switch jackets.

That said, I do believe the hug was BTS Jen snd Josh to stay warm.