Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2015, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Emma Swan Spoilers & Speculation #7: "The new look comes with some other perks."

SPOILER AND SPECULATIONS THREAD # 7

Whats coming up for Emma Swan?

Master storytellers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz (“Lost,” “Tron: Legacy”) invite everyone to join Emma Swan, Snow White, Prince Charming, the Evil Queen, Hook, Rumplestiltskin and all the other resident fairy tale characters as they cope with Emma’s new role as the dark one and they begin the search for Merlin.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Executive producers are Edward Kitsis, Adam Horowitz, Steve Pearlman and David H. Goodman. “Once Upon a Time” is produced by ABC Studios.

Upcoming Episodes

SneakPeek(s)

5.10 - "Broken Heart" written by Dana Horgan & Tze Chun | Airdate: December 6, 2015
  • Lana, Gosh, Jmo, Colin, Robert, Emilie, and Jared filming at Regina's house x
  • wholly reforged Excalibur bares "Killian Jones" and "Emma Swan" pic x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

5.11 - "Swan Song" written by Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis | Airdate: December 6, 2015
  • Steveston filming Tues & Wed 10/27 & 10/28
  • Night scenes: Jen, Colin, Lana, Sean, Josh, Ginny, Jared, and Robert. Emilie may or may not be there, I didn’t see. x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
10/23 Burnaby: cast rehearsal, Jen & Bobby, Album with HQ pics

5.12 - "Souls of the Departed" written by Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis | Airdate: March 6, 2016
  • Gosh, Lana, Jmo, Sean, Robert, and Jared Double on set x pic lots of set pics
  • Emma's back in red jacket x
  • Cora with/Robert, Jen, Sean, Lana, Jared, Josh, Ginny scene x
  • "They're not dearly departed they're DEAD!" x
  • "I agreed to get your pirate and get the hell out of here!" x
    source
  • Emma in Charon's boat? x
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
11/02 MV Cemetery: yvrshoots location pics
11/03 Steveston prep: Storybrooke abandoned and busted - fan set pics | SHOOT: Main Cast Film in Steveston as Hell | yvrshoots | VIDEO - Main cast w/The Walking Dead?? | Night Shoot: Films at Fallen Clock Tower | BTS Filming Photo album | Katmtan filming album | Larry filming album JHolden filming album

5.13 - "Labor of Love" written by | Airdate: March 13, 2016 100th Episode
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

5.14 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: March 20, 2016 100th Episode
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

5.15 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: April, 2016 100th Episode
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

---------------------------

i n t e r v i e w s Jennifer Morrison
i n t e r v i e w s Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz

Xivents Fairy Tales III Convention
June 20 - 21, 2015

Panel w/ Jen, Megan, and Colin Panel w/Jen, Victoria, and Georgina

San Diego Comic Con 2015
Full Panel

Press Room Interviews:
Jen & Colin, Jen & Colin
TVLine cast, Jen & Colin
Jen & Colin, Jennifer
EW Cast interview | JMO Extra TV interview | Access Hollywood: Colin Interviews Jen | Jen & Colin

New York Comic Con 2015 - October 9th
Panel Liveblog
New York Comic Con: What we learned from the Once Upon a Time panel
Audio of the full panel from CohenGal
OUAT NYCC 2015 Panel - VIDEO
JMO OUAT NYCC 2015 - WSJ Interview
Jennifer Morrison: Entertainment Weekly SiriusXM - OUAT NYCC 2015 - VIDEO

previous t h r e a d s
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10

Last edited by T'Lynn; 11-17-2015 at 06:32 PM
Old 10-23-2015, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, Jen is dressed as Emma in this pic ... but where is Colin?
Old 10-23-2015, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT.

Oh Emma! How I've missed you!

I've seen some speculating that Colin's absence means Hook dies. Nothing we haven't speculated here. Would Jen really tweet a spoiler like that though?

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-24-2015, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Apparently Colin did film a scene with the whole group later... We will have to see what happens for the Steveston filming next week!
Old 10-24-2015, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

I don't want to say Emma's curse is broken, but I feel like this is partial confirmation that it gets broken. True Love's kiss!!!
Old 10-24-2015, 07:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
TFTNT.

Oh Emma! How I've missed you!

I've seen some speculating that Colin's absence means Hook dies. Nothing we haven't speculated here. Would Jen really tweet a spoiler like that though?
I'm really surprised by that too. I mean, I'm overjoyed to see Emma back, but a little shocked about the pic.

If Hook sacrifices himself at the end of this arc, I wonder if we'll get a similar scene of him saying "I love you" right before he goes.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 10-24-2015, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe they don't think it's much of a spoiler ... I think a lot of what they said prepared us to expect it. At NYCC Jen said it was nice to play a villain "for a little while" so I'm not too surprised ... and they knew that fans were there taking pictures so I think in a way they just wanted to control the spoilers that come out. And Adam retweeted the picture ...

I'm intrigued about what this necklace that Emma appears to be wearing is:
Old 10-24-2015, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/BastardSonVan/st...26171069927424

https://twitter.com/trueOUATlove/sta...69564324614144

https://twitter.com/yuni206/status/657967545840852992

Old 10-24-2015, 11:44 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the pics! Can't wait to find out what it all means.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 10-24-2015, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the links!

Really intriguing ... it seems that a price was paid to rid the darkness ... I have a lot of theories in my head but they all just seem very redundant to the plot ... I hope I'm going to be surprised...
Old 10-24-2015, 11:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Thanks for the links!

Really intriguing ... it seems that a price was paid to rid the darkness ... I have a lot of theories in my head but they all just seem very redundant to the plot ... I hope I'm going to be surprised...
If someone had told me in advance that they would all lose their memories again this season, and we would see flashbacks of what happened again, I would probably have thought that sounded boring. It's so hard to know how things are going to play out until they actually happen. I've been really impressed with this season so far (even with a formula that's been used numerous times). I believe that whatever the writers do for this storyline, there will probably be some familiar elements mixed with some twists that will surprise us. If they keep doing what they're doing now, I'll be very happy.

Last edited by Randysgirl; 11-18-2015 at 07:03 AM
Old 10-24-2015, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
If someone had told me in advance that they would all lose their memories again this season, and we would see flashbacks of what happened again, I would probably have thought that sounded boring. It's so hard to know how things are going to play out until they actually happen. I've been really impressed with this season so far (even with a formula that's been used numerous times). I believe that whatever the writers do for this storyline, there will probably be some familiar elements mixed with some twists that will surprise us. If they keep doing what they're doing now, I'll be very happy.
That's actually a really good point. I enjoyed last season for the most part but technically both arcs were similar. Strangers in town causing a ruckus

They may have used this format before but it does seem fresh this season so I'm pretty happy with what they've done so far and I'm sure I will enjoy the next part, too. They always so a good job mixing humor with the drama so whatever we get it's not going to be too depressing. And on the bright side it seems like the writers and network recognize how much the fandom and GA love Emma and Hook so I think whatever the story ends up being it will involve them both significantly.

ETA:
Apparently Emma filmed with her hair down for the scene last night with Colin so I'm guessing those pics were from the night before ...

If Emma is filming as Emma with Hook then that means that he may have sacrificed himself ... but ... dare I hope ... she saves him with TLK?

Last edited by T'Lynn; 10-24-2015 at 02:11 PM
Old 10-24-2015, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

I should have just come here for Emma spoilers.
Old 10-24-2015, 11:12 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the pics. I'm anxious all the time now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Welcome.

Icon by Fiona
Old 10-25-2015, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Welcome! You'll find that we do a ton of spoiler discussion here