Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2017, 06:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yesterday I was talking with my mum & found out some interesting stuff about people I went to school with. It's amazing that you can be best friends with people for a year & a half of your life (but every year of my childhood felt like a decade & when you look back it's hard to comprehend this sht happened in such a short period of time) & now know that you didn't actually know them at all recently, it would've been helpful if everyone that knew I had a crush on my best friend because apparently it was so blatant to everyone but me & whilst I agree with 'you have to figure this stuff out by yourself' in theory? Someone explaining & giving me guidance would've saved a load of angst, and basically a lot of stuff was happening in a lot of different places & to a lot of different people that makes every teen show to ever exist look tame I seriously can't believe how messy all this stuff was & that I was mix & completely clueless. And because life hates me I do have to go back to a town I hate in a month for a University trip. So I'm having fun looking up alternative roots to get to the uni that DON'T involve going through the town centre, cause I have to avoid my male parent & people that want me dead, and ask my counselor for a character witness in the event I get arrested

No matter how good the course sounds, never apply at a uni in a town you hate just so you can fulfill the minimum options requirement because whilst you'll joke they'll never get back to you, they actually will & you'll have to step back into a hellhole 50 years could pass & you all be old & grey, but still if they catch a glimpse of you on the streets they'll be like 'I know you from somewhere. I don't know where, but I know you and I wanna hit you, even if I have no idea why', cause unlike normal, civilized people, these fckers know how to hold a grudge & as I've already withdrawn one uni application so I'm not allowed to withdraw anymore

Last edited by SRBleyton4ever; 02-17-2017 at 10:36 AM
Old 02-17-2017, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I feel ill. I was put in a research group this week and we were supposed to investigate this problem. Turns out we took the investigation the wrong direction because we didn't read the whole charter. Except we reported out every day and no one that knew about the whole plan told us??? So now we have to present to the senior leadership team and we're probably going to look ridiculous. The whole thing is giving me anxiety. I'm in training all next week and am hoping they present when I'm unavailable. What a freaking mess.
I'm so sorry, Holden

I'm so anxious right now I could cry. I can't believe how this can take over my life sometimes, it sucks
Old 02-17-2017, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys, sorry to have not been around. I can only add to the bad news pile. My brother in law (who is only 32 - 33 at the end of the month) suffered a stroke so the whole family is kind of in a weird hectic uproar at the min. We're not yet sure the full extent of the damage but he's alive so that's good. He's had a blood clot before (a PE) years ago but no one was expecting this.

And I have also had my own far less serious mishap. I did the thing we all dread. I tripped and fell into the shower. Luckily I didn't knock myself out so it wasn't an awkward found naked in the shower incident, but I twisted my ankle, tore down the shower shelf (lol) and I'm pretty bruised up, but yeah it's nothing in comparison to my brother in law.
Old 02-17-2017, 02:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

sorry everyone

Quote:
I'm so anxious right now I could cry. I can't believe how this can take over my life sometimes, it sucks
think of it this way. at least it was a group project. that's way better than if you'd made a mistake on your own. IMHO.

Quote:
He's had a blood clot before (a PE) years ago but no one was expecting this.
that's awful.

Quote:
I did the thing we all dread. I tripped and fell into the shower.
that happened to me once. scariest moment of my life (i, like you, just got really banged up).
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-17-2017, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
think of it this way. at least it was a group project. that's way better than if you'd made a mistake on your own. IMHO.
I assume you were talking to Holden?

Quote:
My brother in law (who is only 32 - 33 at the end of the month) suffered a stroke so the whole family is kind of in a weird hectic uproar at the min. We're not yet sure the full extent of the damage but he's alive so that's good. He's had a blood clot before (a PE) years ago but no one was expecting this.
I'm so sorry to hear this I hope he gets better soon
Old 02-17-2017, 04:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I assume you were talking to Holden?
yes, i just can't read. but to you both.
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-17-2017, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks
Old 02-18-2017, 06:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

Watching Gran Hotel & I could swear the guy who brings the film to the hotel is the same dude who was Aurora's husband on 6H? Just with no facial hair here & obviously younger? I like Belen cause even when she schemes there's something redeemable about her unlike Diego, and Teresa whipping her was hard to watch but girl really needed a comeuppance since the baby stuff couldn't stay secret forever. And Sofia's broken me in this ep. What she did was wrong but it was partially Alfredo's fault & I could've really done with more time exploring how she's feeling than having to make do with Javier resisting temptation Oh and Isabel you're a nice enough girl but you need to seriously gtfo cause you're an idiot
Old 02-18-2017, 06:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Watching Gran Hotel & I could swear the guy who brings the film to the hotel is the same dude who was Aurora's husband on 6H?
it IS him, yes!
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-18-2017, 10:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

I don't know how I recognised him when he was only on screen for like 5 secs & sans the scene where he finds Aurelia kissing, cause that whole scene will never not be glorious, I rarely rewatch that arc of their story. I say it every time I watch GH but it seriously bears repeating; Diego is an absolute douche bag, every time he's on screen annoys me & I'm not looking forward to him getting shot cause I do not give a sht Andre & Alfredo having a minor bond over the babies was nice as was Javier trying to help Sofia even if it was a disaster.

My mum's come down with a head-cold & since I'm back at college on Tuesday, I'm looking forward to being laid up in bed again
Old 02-18-2017, 06:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I don't know how I recognised him when he was only on screen for like 5 secs & sans the scene where he finds Aurelia kissing, cause that whole scene will never not be glorious, I rarely rewatch that arc of their story.
i didn't recognize him the first time b/c i watched that episode long before clemente showed up on 6H, but i definitely went back just to see it. ;lol: and yes, the scene where clemente fronts aurora about her relationship with celia was SO well acted.

Quote:
Javier trying to help Sofia even if it was a disaster.
that plot was AMAZING such fail. i love them.
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-19-2017, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you all had a great weekend
Old 02-20-2017, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, sounds like 's all around are needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
That's what everyone keeps telling me so I'm feeling better about it now. We'll see what they say when we present it.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
That's what everyone keeps telling me so I'm feeling better about it now. We'll see what they say when we present it.
good luck!
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-20-2017, 11:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

I have 3 eps of s2 to watch before I move onto the final season. But I have to audition people all week for my short film, get equipment, do the shoot over the weekend & then hurry into the editing & who knows what extra assignments we're gonna get at College this week

I will say that Hernando's dumbness is starting to wear thin on me, Idg how no-one realized Benjamin was the killer, I loved Belen taking Diego down cause the douche deserved it & at Alicia walking into the room but missing Belen on top of him, Sofia my dear girl if yre gonna kill a biatch do it with some organization cause look what happens when you don't, Alfredo is growing on me slightly, Javier has gone back to being a waste, Andres can gtfo & I'm so sad that for the next month my life is gonna be consumed by College & Uni trips so I can't watch