Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2017, 04:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
But if their whole intention of the show to concentrate on mental illness then they failed and I sincerely hope that it wasn't what they were seeking to point out.
x2

Quote:
If there's a second season then I think they need to do a lot better in terms of addressing the mental illness aspects of the show otherwise the show is simply going to be about people having done terrible and crappy things and how they now feel guilty about it.
Spoiler:
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-07-2017, 04:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
But if their whole intention of the show to concentrate on mental illness then they failed and I sincerely hope that it wasn't what they were seeking to point out.
x2

Quote:
If there's a second season then I think they need to do a lot better in terms of addressing the mental illness aspects of the show otherwise the show is simply going to be about people having done terrible and crappy things and how they now feel guilty about it.
Spoiler:
S T A R D U S T
Old 04-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

I handed in my production assignment this morning (after waiting 2 bloody hours for it all to upload to Google drive ) so I am now free to waste my week weekend watching GH which is fun, since it turns out I'm only 5eps into the last season & I thought I was on more than that Film is rough as crap at the moment but through the powers of colour manipulation & blurring I've managed to tone down some of the seriously rough shots, and make one of the actresses who was annoyed she had so little to do look bearable
Old 04-07-2017, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lol, YAY Sam

Quote:
I've not even seen any hype
Oh I have, a LOT, and you can't say anything bad about the show because it's SUCH an important show, and if you didn't like it you didn't GET it or you have NO empathy for people. What's interesting, though, is that supposedly, the show is meant to generate discussion, but how can there be discussion if the fans can't accept the show getting criticism and just assume things from people who had a problem with it??

Yesterday, I saw a review on Instagram ending with "Who did you kill today?", I mean, what the actual ****??
Old 04-07-2017, 04:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

New thread http://www.fanforum.com/f415/police-...e-do-63188413/