Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2017, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I honestly didn't & now I understand even more why people get so fcking annoyed over this stuff.
This is quite impressive, you're a lucky person

Quote:
Sterek is the ship name for the ships of all ships Stiles/Derek on Teen Wolf.
Oh, I see. So you did like them but the fans ruined everything?

Quote:
with someone bringing up a story of a man fcking a lasagne & then suing Tesco's cause his little wonka got burnt off
I laughed sooooo loud at this

Quote:
Anyone who ships non-canon-never-going-to-be-canon m/m, f/f or even m/f and rabidly think the two characters are undoubtedly in love and the writers are writing it, and the actors playing it, as some kind of long game are all as equally annoying as each other imo; from Supercorp shippers to Castiel shippers to Reylo shippers. It's the insistence that their interpretation is the correct one and how we'll all see in the end that annoys me.
Oh gosh, Supernatural shippers Agree on everything, btw
Old 02-03-2017, 07:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Oh, I see. So you did like them but the fans ruined everything?
I never liked them but their fans did ruin everything. Constantly crapped on my fave Allison Argent + a ton of bts stuff that just weren't pleasant.

Quote:
just....... wtf!!!? HOW ARE PEOPLE THIS INSANE!? Oh my fellow Briton why must you?
I know I had to fight to contain myself specially when we read the article that stated this was a regular thing he did. Like W.T.F

Quote:
This is quite impressive, you're a lucky person
I know In general I am quite a chill & open minded to the extent where even if I don't agree with someone's opinion, I can understand it enough to get why they think the way they do which solves half the arguments. I keep up to date with politics to explain important info to my mum, but don't get involved in it cause I'm not gonna understand how someone can support Trump/Conservatives. Just unfortunate that our next theory assignment is News-writing so we do have to discuss what exactly news is, how it affects us & how editors decide what news to air cause that varies on their demographic, and that of course leads us into stupid territory. Really I blame the fact there were only 4 of us in class, cause if there'd been more, I doubt the person in question or I would've had to speak up.

Last edited by SRBleyton4ever; 02-03-2017 at 07:22 PM
Old 02-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My uncle and autn are sleeping in our house because my cousin is threatening them. He's actually threatening to kill my uncle, and his girlfriend, and he has already threatened my uncle with a knife, he has hit both of his parents, and this has been going on for months now. I honestly never thought such a thing would ever happen in my family and it just makes me super sad, and anxious. And at the same time very angry cause I wish they would just call the police and let them arrest him. He was already arrested once and got released cause they paid bail. They got a restarining order after that but he never cared about that and just keeps showing up randomly whenever he pleases to break stuff and make threats and call my aunt and uncle names and threaten them. And all this time my aunt kept trying to solve things by trying to still maintain a relationship with him, I wish she'd just accept this is just not possible anymore, every time she forgives him and lets him back at the house he gets worse than last time and even more dangerous to them. And now they're sleeping here, they literally let this piece of garbage kick them out of their own ****ing house.

Sorry about the rant. I just hoped this year things would get better for my family, yet here we are
Old 02-04-2017, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the interview well wishes guys. I'm not stressing out about it yet, but I will tomorrow no doubt. I'm pretty confident I can do the job, it's just a matter of whether they like me and if I'll fit in with the team.

That sounds terrible, Ju!
Old 02-04-2017, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fingers crossed for you, Holden!

And thanks
Old 02-04-2017, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ju. Why on earth did they pay bail for him? It's just terrible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
I know I had to fight to contain myself specially when we read the article that stated this was a regular thing he did. Like W.T.F
Regular thing? I'm not sure I'll be able to look at a lasagna again. Also he deserved it.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ju. Why on earth did they pay bail for him? It's just terrible.
I really don't know why anyone would do that. He had already hit them and broken his girlfriend's house when that happened. It just escalated after that, and now it's death threats every other day. He's a guy that grew up without ever taking responsibility for his acts. My aunt is that kind of mother that would always blame the girlfriend, the friends, the workplace, literally everyone and everything BUT him. And even now, after all this, they're still shopping for him, tiptoeing around him and talking in code on the telephone so that the little prince (who's 28!!!!!!!!!!) doesn't get angry and violent. It must be awful to fear your own son, but I can't say this situation is surprising at all
Old 02-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
My aunt is that kind of mother that would always blame the girlfriend, the friends, the workplace, literally everyone and everything BUT him.
My mum has unfortunately known people like this and she always ends up peacing tf out in the end, and why I always agree with the fact you can't help people who won't help themselves & absolving them of all responsibility is a very dangerous road. Once people get it into their head they can do whatever the fck they like without consequence it's really hard to reverse, and when you've been justifying it for so long it kind of becomes the new normal.

I've been binging GH this weekend and have watched 5 episodes. It really is such an addictive show & I love it but they're just so long I'm so glad I already know how the show ends otherwise I wouldn't be able to put up with Diego cause he's such a flipping douchebag & Sofia is so wasted. I don't understand why her storylines so far have to either be about her loser husband or conspiring against her family, and why her screen time is like 10 minutes whilst I have to put up with Javier's rinse/repeat sht. I can't wait for Andres to dump Belen's ass cause she's such a cow & I really do question how the fck Diego being as conniving as he is couldn't work out Julio + Alicia were a thing, and hardly anyone else finds out till the end of the show cause they're so fcking obvious Oh & I've recently started listening to MUNA who it turns out are quite a good band.
Old 02-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
My mum has unfortunately known people like this and she always ends up peacing tf out in the end, and why I always agree with the fact you can't help people who won't help themselves & absolving them of all responsibility is a very dangerous road. Once people get it into their head they can do whatever the fck they like without consequence it's really hard to reverse, and when you've been justifying it for so long it kind of becomes the new normal.
Yeah, my family and I are very aware of all this. If only we could make my aunt understand that.
Old 02-05-2017, 08:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I've been binging GH this weekend and have watched 5 episodes. It really is such an addictive show & I love it but they're just so long I'm so glad I already know how the show ends otherwise I wouldn't be able to put up with Diego cause he's such a flipping douchebag & Sofia is so wasted. I don't understand why her storylines so far have to either be about her loser husband or conspiring against her family, and why her screen time is like 10 minutes whilst I have to put up with Javier's rinse/repeat sht. I can't wait for Andres to dump Belen's ass cause she's such a cow & I really do question how the fck Diego being as conniving as he is couldn't work out Julio + Alicia were a thing, and hardly anyone else finds out till the end of the show cause they're so fcking obvious
the thing is is that diego is such a douche that he assumes that alicia would cheat on him with someone richer or with a title or whatever. because he's a ****ing douche who only cares about status and power. it would never occur to him that alicia would go for a waiter.

sofia should be the star of the show IMHO but every scene of hers is great.

and i love belen. marta is so damn good at playing a conniving bitch. i love watching GH because it's so funny seeing 6H actors play such radically different roles than what i was introduced to them from.
S T A R D U S T
Old 02-06-2017, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I should get onto GH sometime soon. I downloaded it, I just didn't start it.

Interview went well I think! Not sure if they'll give me the job though because I'm currently getting paid significantly more than what they originally wanted to offer. Weird though, they knew how much I wanted when I applied, so we'll see. But either way I feel rejuvenated about the job search atm. My current company just advertised a decent position in another department and if I can't get out of the company, maybe I can just move departments.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:35 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks to GH I can now speak 1 sentence of Spanish (uno momento por favor) & know padre & madre along with a few other really basic words, which is more than I learnt during 1 year at school

Quote:
i love watching GH because it's so funny seeing 6H actors play such radically different roles than what i was introduced to them from.
At first it was a little weird because they do play such different roles, but after an ep or 2 you kinda get used to it & then I'm just watching out for faces But you're right Marta is really good, like I thought I'd hate Belen cause she is such a cow but I actually like her cause I can sort of understand why she is the way she is compared to Diego who's pure & simply a douche? And I just watched the ep this morning where her baby dies & I felt so bad for her. From the clips I've seen I'm not looking forward to the back half of s2 considering I don't give a fck about Diego so wtf would I care about him getting shot & Julio/Alicia are such angsty fckers Though I wouldn't have minded them exploring Julio/Isabella & doing a bit more with Cecilia than the 1ep arc, cause I'm beginning to suspect Yon could make chemistry with a paper bag work but maybe watching the eps properly I'll have a better opinion :shrugs:

Last edited by SRBleyton4ever; 02-06-2017 at 03:44 PM
Old 02-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad the interview went well, Holden
Old 02-08-2017, 11:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks to GH I can now speak 1 sentence of Spanish

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 02-09-2017, 04:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Thanks to GH I can now speak 1 sentence of Spanish (uno momento por favor) & know padre & madre along with a few other really basic words, which is more than I learnt during 1 year at school
i know so much spanish now thanks to all the shows i've watched. por ejemplo, "no puedo vivir sin ti". and i never took a spanish class in my whole life.

Quote:
But you're right Marta is really good, like I thought I'd hate Belen cause she is such a cow but I actually like her cause I can sort of understand why she is the way she is compared to Diego who's pure & simply a douche? And I just watched the ep this morning where her baby dies & I felt so bad for her. From the clips I've seen I'm not looking forward to the back half of s2 considering I don't give a fck about Diego so wtf would I care about him getting shot
just wait. i don't care about diego, but him getting shot leads to interesting things.

Quote:
cause I'm beginning to suspect Yon could make chemistry with a paper bag work
oh, yon. the only man i'd go straight for.

holden
S T A R D U S T