Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2016, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

News Thread #22: Because We Can't Get Enough News!

Previous threads:
#1 | #2 |#3 |#4 |#5
#6 |#7 |#8 |#9 |#10
#11 | #12 | #13 | #14 |
#15 |#16 |#17 |#18 | #19 | 20 | 21 |
Old 03-19-2016, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

TFTNT!

News from the last thread:

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Rachel McAdams and Boyfriend Taylor Kitsch Are Taking Their Relationship to the Next Level

Things are getting serious for new couple Rachel McAdams and Taylor Kitsch!

The True Detective costars have been quietly dating for less than a year, but that's not stopping the famous duo from taking their relationship to the next level.

"They're practically living together," a source revealed exclusively to Life & Style. "Rachel is at Taylor's condo all the time."

Along with brunching and going to the gym together, the source shared that the Mean Girls star loves cooking for her boyfriend, even though she's not the best in the kitchen.

And this isn't the only sign the 37-year-old is totally smitten with the Friday Night Lights actor. Taylor, 34, has also met Rachel's family and they "totally hit it off."

"He immediately bonded with Rachel's mom, Sandra, which made Rachel really happy," the insider added.
Rachel McAdams and Boyfriend Taylor Kitsch Are Taking Their Relationship to the Next Level - Life & Style

Hockey charity event he may be attending tomorrow:

Old 03-20-2016, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I watched Bling. It is cute. Taylor's character is sweet, romantic, bumbling and has NO angst, edge, or torment of soul. If you want to hear him coo "honey, baby, sugar, sweetheart, and I love you"... this is your movie. So not his typical role. Maybe that's why he did it as an animation.
Old 03-21-2016, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ how did you see it, google play? aw now i wanna see it
Old 03-21-2016, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yes, google play. It's available for free through April 10th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacsbabyboo (View Post)
^ how did you see it, google play? aw now i wanna see it
Old 03-21-2016, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

You've almost convinced me to watch this thing...I still haven't gotten around to it. I'm a bad fan...
Old 03-21-2016, 03:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
You've almost convinced me to watch this thing...I still haven't gotten around to it. I'm a bad fan...
You could always download it to watch later, while it's free. I've watched about 10 minutes so far and Taylor sounds adorable.

What I really want is a DVD/blu-ray with footage of him in the sound booth! Has anybody spotted any similarities in the character's look or movements? I'm a big Disney/Pixar fan, and animators often say they take stuff from the live actors and incorporate it into the animated characters.
Old 03-21-2016, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It is soo stinkin cute!
Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Old 03-21-2016, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

That would be awesome!! Yes! I want that too!
I didn't really think the character looked or moved like him. I didn't pay the strictest of attention either. I was playing games on my ipad while I watched from my TV. It definitely sounds like him. I'd like some sound bytes from it for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
What I really want is a DVD/blu-ray with footage of him in the sound booth! Has anybody spotted any similarities in the character's look or movements? I'm a big Disney/Pixar fan, and animators often say they take stuff from the live actors and incorporate it into the animated characters.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Looks like the Rachel rumors are just that - she's dating someone else now
She may have moved on blind riddle|Lainey Gossip Entertainment Update
Old 03-22-2016, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Oooh, interesting. You know a blind item is a blind item, but this seems about right. It does give some indication that she and Taylor may have been together recently but she's moved on. Could explain some things. But honestly, maybe it's for the best, I can't imagine Taylor enjoys these tabloid stories. This is the exact type of thing he tries to avoid by staying away from Hollywood and Hollywood types by hunkering down in Austin.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Honestly, I don't think it's been happening with Taylor since July/ August of last year. Rachel was seen out with Gael Garcia Bernal during the Toronto Film Festival last September and visited Argentina (where he lives) recently.
Old 03-22-2016, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I just saw this on Ohnotheydidnt and they mentioned she had dinner alone with some other guy while in Argentina? So who knows. Not going to speculate about that here. What will be will be.

Maybe if they aren't together and these rumors die down Taylor will come out of hiding. *wishful thinking*
Old 03-22-2016, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Now here's some news! Maybe this is why he's been in LA so much recently and this is super exciting news, this was his baby and it's going to hit the big screen and he's going to make his directorial debut.

SO excited for him!

Quote:
‘Lone Survivor’s Taylor Kitsch To Star In And Direct His Thriller Script ‘Pieces’

EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Kitsch will make his feature directorial debut and will star in Pieces, a drama that Kitsch wrote. This puts him back together with Lone Survivor cohorts Emmett/Furla/Oasis Films’ Randall Emmett and George Furla, and Peter Berg and his Film44. E/F/O will finance the film and Emmett and Furla will produce with Berg and Kitsch. Kitsch will play the lead role in a drama about three best friends from Detroit who change the course of their lives by intercepting a drug run. Berg and Kitsch have a relationship that goes back to the long running Friday Night Lights series.

Kitsch played the team’s troubled fullback Tim Riggins and it’s good to see him on a winning track after a rough transition to feature leading man with John Carter and Battleship. Berg helped him put one in the win column on Lone Survivor, in which Kitsch played Navy SEAL Michael Murphy, a legend where I live on Long Island for his bravery and fitness fanaticism. He also starred in the Emmy-winning The Normal Heart and most recently in the second season of HBO’s True Detective. Tim Sullivan and Tony Callie will be co-producers on Pieces, which will shoot this summer in Texas.

Emmett/Furla is currently in post on the Martin Scorsese-directed Silence, and just wrapped the Elliott Lester-directed Arnold Schwarzenegger-Scoot McNairy starrer 478, with Darren Aronofsky producing, and the Steven C. Miller-directed Bruce Willis starrer Marauders. Next up is the Michael Polish-directed adaptation of David Mamet’s Speed the Plow with Irwin Winkler producing. Kitsch is repped by CAA and Untitled.
‘Lone Survivor’s Taylor Kitsch to helm and star in his script Pieces | Deadline

Oh and just as a reminder, this was the trailer for the short that premiered at the Palm Springs ShortFest

Last edited by worthyoflove; 03-22-2016 at 01:35 PM
Old 03-22-2016, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

OMG! OMG! Do the happy dance! This is fantastic news! I am sooo excited for him! YAY!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread