Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2010, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

News/Appearances thread#8: The best source for all Taylor news? Yep, it's here.

Angie's Autograph Successes: Finally, my Gambit paid off!

Quote:

Taylor Kitsch
Sent: 2/13/10
Received: 7/1/10
Address used:
Taylor Kitsch
c/o Rogers & Cowan
Pacific Design Center
8687 Melrose Avenue
7th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90069
USA

Comments: Gambit is my favorite of the X-Men, and I was thrilled when he appeared in the last movie "X-Men Origins: Wolverine." Even better that Taylor Kitsch played him on the big screen. I already had Taylor's autograph from a few years ago, but I sent Taylor LOR and a picture in character as Gambit, which he returned signed, and then he included another picture that is also personalized and signed. If you look closely, the personalization "To Angie" seems to be in different handwriting on both pictures, but the signature itself seems authentic. Either way, I love this autograph! Gambit rules
!

Jessica Simpson Eric Johnson | Jessica Simpson new boyfriend
Quote:

But will Jess catch on?

Um, Hilton recently reported that Jack Nicholson was pursuing Simpson. He’s also tied her (wrongly) to Taylor Kitsch. And to Gerard Butler.

So maybe it’s the blogger who should “catch on” and realize he has no idea what he’s talking about with Simpson

Quote:
Last night, in a bold integration of the scientific method and investigative reporting, KEYE handed over part of its nightly newscast to “the nice test,” a totally unscientific and barely investigative report conducted by radio personality Sandy McIllree. The story revolved around a pair of potential Good Samaritan scenarios—McIllree’s sidekick Sarah Osburn stands on a street corner with toilet paper hanging from her skirt; later, she struggles to load a box into the back seat of a van—and whether or not Austinites would reach out to a stranger in semi-need when presented with such a scenario. Several people gave Osburn the brush-off during the toilet paper experiment, but only one of them appears to be a star of the Austin-filmed Friday Night Lights. There’s no independent confirmation of this, but as McIllree mentioned in a tweet about the story, the guy in the motorcycle helmet at 1:16 bears a more than a passing resemblance to Taylor Kitsch, who plays troubled former high-school football player Tim Riggins on the show. Is Tim Riggins secretly an *******? (But he can't be! He [spoiler alert for the fourth season of FNL] took the hit for his brother’s chop-shop scheme!) The A.V. Club’s own investigation is forthcoming.

Judge the evidence against Tim Riggins for yourself
here
Did local newscast out Friday Night Lights' Taylor Kitsch as a secret *******?�* | Newswire | The A.V. Club Austin

Quote:
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS had its wrap party tonight in Austin. Congrats to the cast and crew on a remarkable run. #cleareyesfullheartscantlose
Michael Ausiello (MichaelAusiello) on Twitter

Quote:
I met him last night at the wrap party and he's even more gorgeous in person!
Let's just say when that hair is out...............by HoneyX5-452

IMDb :: Boards :: Taylor Kitsch :: Met him at wrap party

Taylor's old photoshoot with Jessica White from GQ made it to sexiest GQ photoshoots: Click here to view the list --> GQ's Sexiest Couples: Photos: GQ

They finished FNL filming:

Quote:

Aimeeteegarden: Last day on the set of Friday night lights Texas forever !
Aimee Teegarden (Aimeeteegarden) on Twitter

Vote for your favorite Taylor: Poll: Which Famous Taylor Is Your Favorite? Crushable

Tweets by https://twitter.com/poshdeluxe from the FNL wrap party:

Quote:
the coach just gave an inspiring speech that ended with clear eyes, full hearts, CAN'T LOSE!!! cos that's what coach does.

tami has some FIERCE shoes on. erica and i are totally mugatu-ing out: "that connie is so hot right now!!!"

erica and i just took this party to the next level and did the cupid shuffle with some of the FNL crew.

"the way you make me feel" just came on. perfect opportunity to pursue riggins through the power of dance, yes or no?

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY TOUCHED HIS ARM.

OPERATION TOUCH TIM RIGGINS' ARM = ACCOMPLISHED. I REPEAT, I HAVE TOUCHED HIS ARM.

tyra, mindy and their mom just group hugged!!

TIM RIGGINS WHY IS YR HAIR IN A PONYTAIL?!!!

at the friday night lights wrap party and AWWWW kyle chandler is wearing his east dillon hat!! I LOVE YOU COACH.

And it seems Taylor is already in L.A:

Quote:
Saw Taylor Kitsch (aka Tim Riggins) when I was jogging by Power Zone in West Hollywood today.
https://twitter.com/harlanhegna

Previous threads:
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/news-ap...urce-62942250/
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/news-ar...come-62871819/
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/news-ar...-win-62882466/
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/news-ap...ylor-62890866/
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/news-ap...ylor-62901035/
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/news-ap...ring-62914085/
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/news-ap...1/index19.html

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-27-2010, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I found this on FB. Credit to: Breona Rosemarie . She met him this month.

And this:
Quote:
Saw Taylor Kitsch (aka Tim Riggins) when I was jogging by Power Zone in West Hollywood today.
https://twitter.com/harlanhegna

And I also found this:

Quote:
Kristin Chamberlain So my mom and Nancy are flying back from LA after visiting Zach and Taylor Kitsch (Tim Riggins from FNL) is in first class. Wish I could go pick her up...work at 7:30 in the morning and she doesn't get in til midnight...
Kristin Chamberlain | Facebook

Quote:

Film star Taylor Kitsch will be participating in an exclusive private signing this Fall with Celebrity Authentics. The rare signing will be the first for Kitsch who first rocketed to stardom as Gambit in Wolverine, co-starring Hugh Jackman, and will headline the upcoming 2012 John Carter of Mars, co-starring Willem Dafoe and Lynn Collins. Kitsch is currently filming such projects as Friday Night LIght and Battleship.

Pre-Order will go Live on Monday, August 2nd at 2:00pm EST and will include several rare and unique items from both his past and upcoming film projects. Be sure to check back on August 2nd and place your order from this rising talent
7/25: Taylor Kitsch Pre-Order Launches Live August 2nd - News Articles - Celebrity Authentics:Actors, Actresses, Movies, Memorabilia, Autographs and more...
^didn't we have something like that last year?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-27-2010, 10:26 AM
Loyal Fan

^I *think* so Sally.

As I recall, he was supposed to make an appearance at the "AppleCon" (not sure if that's the name) in NYC last October. Someone on the board (I don't remember who exactly, sorry ) even mentioned that they had received a refund because he wasn't going to show up

HOPEFULLY it goes through this year.... we definitely NEED more Taylor pictures

& by the way, Thanks for the new thread Sally

Christy
Old 07-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

It sounds like that even though he was unable to attend - they normally get a ton of things just mass signed by an artist and then auction off on their website and ebay.

I am curious about the JCOM items if they even have any. BUT - they might have some awesome new shots of Taylor as Gambit - I am up for that. LOL

I am curious though about the photo. The girl said it was last month? Because that outfit and the length of his hair is exactly down to the 'T' same as in the epsiode when he first meets up with Coach on the Lion's football field to offer his services. Or am I going crazy? LOL I sound like a dork. But it's a new photo and new photos are always a good sign.
And when finality brings itself to me, I will not run and vainly avoid the inevitable. I will cast my arms out and blindly embrace my end. Just as I have always embraced whatever has come with the wind.

Last edited by Priss Asagiri; 07-27-2010 at 11:25 AM
Old 07-27-2010, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I remember that too, Christy. Even Lynn was supposed to go, if I remember correctly, but then someone said they will go, then they won, then they will, then the whole thing was rescheduled, and they couldn't make it. I'm not sure if this was just to get fan, or what really.

Kim, he does have the hair & shirt from that episode where he went to Eric last seeason. I thought the same thing, but when I looked at the girl's photos, they were all taken from S5. Not sure though.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

So I looked up that Celebrity Autographs site and they are a pre-order thing. They will have a set number of items that they will have Taylor sign in an upcoming event. It is not necessarily that you can go and wait in line to see him and get something signed.

It's more you pay an amount for what ever picture you want, they give you an option to place in a little box upon checkout if you want it personalized and then when the event happens - they have him sign what you ordered and then they ship it out to you.

The Gerard Butler stuff is kind of steep - an 8x10 photo is $195!!! I was like - whoa. LOL

And Sally - who knows on that photo. But he sure darn looks good. I cannot wait to see him with short hair for Battleship. I am super excited!
And when finality brings itself to me, I will not run and vainly avoid the inevitable. I will cast my arms out and blindly embrace my end. Just as I have always embraced whatever has come with the wind.

Last edited by Priss Asagiri; 07-27-2010 at 08:09 PM
Old 07-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

He sure does, Kim.

Ok, wanna see how Taylor will look like if he cut his hair sooo short:

credit: Susan varghese @ fb.

It's from the wrap party, I think.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-27-2010, 08:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Awe! I like it! It's not the hair for me that makes the man. LOL

He either looks really happy - or very plastered. LMAO
Old 07-27-2010, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt. please don't forget to post the links in the previous threads...

i wonder what items they will have too! i sure wish we get alot of pics to make up for the last time they said they were having this and he didnt show..

great pics! thanks for posting.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Morning Girls!

Äh....has Taylor a Facebook Account?

Yesterday I found a Official Celebrity Account (Verified Official) of Taylor.
But it´s a little bit weird. He added me as friend and talks a lot.

The fact is, his private life was always important for him.
He never talked about his family or girlfriends. And that is really okay.
It´s not our business. And now?!

In a Relationship with a girl namend Vicky Alpaerts Tisdale!
Häh? WTF?
Sorry girls, but I am so confused and a little bit disappointed!

Taylor Kitsch | Facebook

How is your opinion?

Last edited by Jassy05; 07-27-2010 at 11:17 PM
Old 07-28-2010, 03:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Connie, look at the botton of the OP, the links are already there since I opened the new thread

This pictures is a proof, (not that we needed any, but just in case) that Taylor will look amazing, even in short hair.

Nicky, I dunno, but I highly doubt that it's Taylor. Like really, really doubt. I never saw a "verified account" on any celeb FB page, maybe I didn't come across ones, but I'm pretty sure that this box where it's written, anyone can write anything they want.
Also, he has the Convenant co-stars are siblings? And that Vicky is 15 years old, btw, and if you did some research, she seems nothing more than a fan, who pretends to be his GF.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-28-2010, 06:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

I agree with Sally. That Facebook looks a little shady.

For one - why would a 29 year old man - date a 15 year old? Don't get me wrong, if Taylor has a girlfriend - I am happy for him. But I just don't see him dating a 15 year old girl. (Call me crazy. )

LOL. And under the About Me Page - he has terrible grammar! It sounds like someone found the Covenant, loved the movie and started a page.

And I find it odd that he is a huge country music fan - but does not list his favorites? But who ever this is likes Fall Out Boy, Will.I.Am, etc. LOL
Old 07-28-2010, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Thanks for all the pics & info, girls

I want more pics from the wrap partry

Nicky, I agrre with Sal & Kim, it doesn't look like it's Taylor at all.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

It seems so fake!

Quote:
Disc 1
* Run Time: 2 Hours and 53 Minutes
* MPAA Rating: Not Rated (N/A)
* Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround (English)
* Subtitles: English SDH
* Picture: Anamorphic Widescreen (1.78:1)
* Color

Bonus:
* Deleted Scenes
* Friday Night Lights... Camera, Action!
* Peter Berg Intros
* East of Dillon Commentary with Executive Producer Jason Katims

Disc 2
* Run Time: 2 Hours and 55 Minutes
* Color

Bonus:
*Deleted Scenes
* New Faces, New Places
* Playbook

Disc 3
* Run Time: 3 Hours and 38 Minutes
* Color

Bonus:
* Deleted Scenes
Friday Night Lights: The Fourth Season DVD (Widescreen), NBC Universal Store NBC Friday Night Lights

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-28-2010, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the new thread,bb

Thanks for posting all this stuff

Finally we got pics

Can't wait for the DVD

I think the FB account is fake
Closed Thread   Post New Thread