Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

News/Appearances thread#5: We're expecting lots of new stuff with FNL, JCOM & Comic-con on the way. Bring it on!

Latest Taylor news:

Vote for Taylor in Portrait Magazine poll
"Top 30 under 30"
Click Here

Vote for Taylor in Scream Awards poll
"Top 30 under 30"
Click Here

Taylor encounters posted on Twitter:

Quote:
oh_steph: Saw Taylor Kitsch of Friday Night Lights yesterday. My friends & I were going out on a boat, he was coming in. Has a cute dog named Zero.

Quote:
leaveyourmark: I was on set with Taylor Kitsch. I can die happy

Quote:
That's an old encounter but since it's new-ish to most of us, I think, I'll post it here:

Taylor Kitsch (September 2008)
(Community Matters) Taylor Kitsch, who plays Tim Riggins on Friday Night Lights, was hanging reading a book at Jo's on 2nd Street this morning. Not to worry I took the photo quite discretely (without flash). Though, I couldn't help myself. I did interrupt him and asked if he was an Obama fan and if he'd consider attending a fundraiser in honor of Senator Obama. He was quite nice but shrugged, explaining that he's Canadian and not involved in our politics

Community Matters - Eugene Sepulveda on Politics, Philanthropy, Queers, Community, Art: September 2008

Quote:
Finally a new picture:

Credit: lisa marie

Taylor Kitsch and I waiting around on set. this guy is one of the most awesome people i've ever met!!!

News about the Comic-con:

Quote:
Taylor Kitsch Autograph Ticket

Purchase this ticket to meet Taylor Kitsch in person on Sunday, October 18, 2009 at the Big Apple Comic-Con, Pier 94 (55th Street at 12th Avenue), New York, NY and receive one autograph (per ticket). When you meet Mr. Kitsch you may ask to have your item personalized at no additional charge (ie: “To Tommy, Best Wishes”).

Advance ticket orders will be guaranteed an autograph/s from Mr. Kitsch and will automatically receive a Fast Pass that will help you avoid long lines. All Autograph Tickets must be picked up at the Celebrity Authentics Autograph Pavilion at the show. Pre-Sale will end on Monday, October 12th or upon sell out (whichever occurs first). Ticket price does not include item to be autographed. You are welcome to bring your own item or you may purchase one of the photos or posters that will be available at the show. Celebrity reserves the right to refuse to sign any item they deem inappropriate. Each signed item will be affixed with a Celebrity Authentics Authenticity Hologram at no additional charge.

Celebrity will be unable to pose for photos at the autograph table (no exceptions) however, you are welcome to take a snapshot while they sign your item (please have your camera out and ready to take the snapshot). You are able to purchase a Photo Opportunity Ticket which allows you to have a professional 8x10 posed photo with the Celebrity taken by photographer Craig Damon. For more information please visit the Photo Opportunity Ticket.

NEW! Exclusively for Celebrity Authentics signing guests at the Big Apple Comic-Con, you can now have your autographedphoto encapsulated and certified to protect it's long term value. CGC graded books and magazines are among the most sought after by collectors. Now your autographed photos from Celebrity Authentics can have this added collectibility for a nominal fee. Please click here for further details about this service and to reserve this CGC service.

For complete show information please visit WizardWorld.com.

PURCHASE ADVANCE AUTOGRAPH TICKETS & SAVE ON ADMISSION!

Purchase advance autograph tickets (mix and match celebrities!) by Monday, October 12th, and save on a 3 Day Ticket (a $45 value) to The Big Apple Comic-Con:

•Purchase $50 in Autograph Ticket and receive a 3-Day Ticket (a $45 value) for only $25.

•Purchase over $100 in Autograph Tickets and receive a 3-Day Ticket (a $45 value) for only $15.
•Purchase over $200 in Autograph Tickets and receive a 3-Day Ticket (a $45 value) for FREE!

How to redeem your discount:

•Purchase your autograph tickets on the same invoice (must be at the same time to qualify, you cannot add multiple orders together to meet required total).
•After placing your order, click on the envelope icon on your Order Confirmatiuon to email us and request ‘ADMISSION COUPON’ in the mesage.
•Once your order is processed, Celebrity Authentics will email you a Discount Code.
•Visit TicketLeap.com and choose your desired Big Apple Comic-Con General Admission ticket/s and enter the Discount Code. Your discount will automatically be deducted from the total.

Offer is available exclusively through Celebrity Authentics and courtesy of Wizard Entertainment.

We look forward to seeing you at New York’s longest running Comic-Con! Celebrity appearances subject to cancelation or time change due to professional commitment. Please visit CelebrityAuthentics.com for updates.

All names, logos, images, characters and trademarks are property and copyright of their respective studios and/or license holders.

Source

Previous threads:
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/news-ar...come-62871819/
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/news-ar...-win-62882466/
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/news-ap...ylor-62890866/
http://www.fanforum.com/f309/news-ap...ylor-62901035/

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 09-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks so much for the new thread hon.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem, hun

Any possibility you can go to the comic-con?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 09-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

Um, I wish. LOL. That all the way on the east side and I'm all the way to the west.
Old 09-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww :/

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 09-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Total Fan

TFTNT hun
This OP with all the good sightings we've been having of Tay
Old 09-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the new thread
Hopefully we'll have even more news/appearances to add soon

*Nichole*
Old 09-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Loyal Fan

^^Yes!! October is almost here... (well not really) LOL

Christy
Old 09-09-2009, 12:07 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the new thread

Can't far more new
Old 09-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the new thread! cant wait for the new stuff!
Old 09-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Loyal Fan

YES !! Love the new thread. TY for all your hard work xoxo

Old 09-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
CMNHospitals Thank you Taylor Kitsch of 'Wolverine' & 'Friday Night Lights' for visiting kids at Dell Children's! See photos here

Last edited by malevine5; 09-10-2009 at 03:22 PM
Old 09-10-2009, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

i'm crying
Old 09-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww <3 This is amazing. Thanks so much for posting this, Ma Gah! Taylor keeps own my heart more and more. He is such a great, kind hearted man

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 09-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Total Fan

NP hun!
Gosh,WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE THAT AWESOME????
Closed Thread   Post New Thread