Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2015, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

that would have been awks. Actually thinking about it, are we to just assume they're sleeping together. I mean Belle and Rumple were and big hints that Regina and Robin were haha
Old 05-14-2015, 04:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
that would have been awks. Actually thinking about it, are we to just assume they're sleeping together. I mean Belle and Rumple were and big hints that Regina and Robin were haha
I agree - we're probably just supposed to assume they are. Killian and Emma are presented as always being pretty loving and chummy with one another, so it would make perfect sense that they were lovers in the physical sense. Perhaps they like outdoor romantic trysts in private spots - since Emma doesn't have her own place, and I've no idea where Killian is supposed to be staying (a room at Granny's? Under the pier? With Robin and the Merry Men in the woods? lol). Or they could always go out of town to a nice bed and breakfast inn. Although now that the Jolly Roger is back, perhaps Killian is living aboard his ship.

Speaking of the JR - It reminds me of my own fanfic - where I have Killian and Emma living on the Jolly Roger as a couple. Makes for a very cozy environment for "coffee", as well as other romantic, or angsty moments.
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753

Last edited by earthspirits; 05-14-2015 at 05:30 PM Reason: Edited by me to correct typos, and slightly revise wording.
Old 05-14-2015, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think we are supposed to assume they are. We were shown Belle waking up in Rumple's bed wearing lingerie and OQ they showed them getting dressed so the know how to imply sex when it's supposed to be. I assume because of the living situation that they have not. But there is nothing in canon to confirm either way.
Old 05-14-2015, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Adam and Eddie said Hook stays at Grannys
Old 05-14-2015, 06:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I saw the "evidence" that Emma is pregnant where the person zoomed in on JMO's stomach. All I saw was a bunch of pixels around her stomach. Idk why that person was convinced that JMO was wearing a baby bump?
Old 05-14-2015, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-14-2015, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
My goodness, people.

Everyone does not have to post "in my opinion" or "just my thoughts" or whatever after every single post here at Spoilers. Obviously, it is their thought, opinion or viewpoint since they are the ones posting it.

STOP taking everything so freaking personally at this thread and STOP posting as if your opinion is part of the Constitution.

Somebody can agree (or disagree) with every single word you said. They are allowed to post that here at this thread respectfully. It is not the end of the world, and at the end of the say, it is not that serious.

I don't understand the constant need to continually try to convince somebody else that you are right and they are wrong. We don't care, and it does not belong here.

Just agree to disagree and MOVE ON.
Thanks for the much needed reminder, Nikki!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-14-2015, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Yeah, but now he has his ship back, he'd probably sleep there.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
That would make sense - and certainly be more comfortable for him - although I'd personally love to see him living on the JR.

Knowing the writers, Killian and Emma's relationship is likely not to have become intimate yet - but at this point, i suppose it's anyone's guess. In my head canon, though, they are definitely lovers in every sense of the word.

At any rate, i really do hope that eventually they'll give us a definitive romantic scene for CS where this is finally made clear.
Penny Dreadful "Demimonde of Shadows":http://archiveofourown.org/series/498457
Once Upon a Time Killian / Emma series: https://archiveofourown.org/series/69753
Old 05-14-2015, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace (View Post)
How could Emma be pregnant? Captain Swan won't get to have "coffee" until the series finale at the rate they are going.

Though I would totally be ok with a fanfic where she is.
Actually I kind of think they have had sex already. The way they behaved in the bedroom scene, there was no awkwardness in that position they were in, on the bed. It seemed like they were very comfortable, IMO.

I do think we'll see CS bed scene just probably not till Emma is back.
Old 05-15-2015, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Id never really thought about it until yesterday, but it's good to have everyone's opinions. Emma's a closed off character, but she seemed pretty comfortable on top of him in the finale, but again, we've had no strong hints like the other couples.
Old 05-15-2015, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hook might have moved back to the Jr but maybe he got use to hot showers and Grannys company

I do think emma might have been with Hook when snow had her nightmare in 4.13.
Old 05-15-2015, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hook might have moved back to the Jr but maybe he got use to hot showers and Grannys company

I do think emma might have been with Hook when snow had her nightmare in 4.13.
I liked the idea of Emma being upstairs during 4.13 because Charming was sitting on the stairs by Neal's crib guarding their children.
Old 05-15-2015, 04:52 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Actually I kind of think they have had sex already. The way they behaved in the bedroom scene, there was no awkwardness in that position they were in, on the bed. It seemed like they were very comfortable, IMO.

I do think we'll see CS bed scene just probably not till Emma is back.
That's true.

Good to see you here, Jade.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 05-15-2015, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I do still would like Hook in the shower like Robin scene in 4.17
Closed Thread   Post New Thread