Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2004, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

No,no same day release as far as I know. Which is why I needed that labor day overtime pay

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 09-10-2004, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

Woo....I'll be setting up then.

I got two games today, PS2, of course:

Jedi Starfighter and Star Wars Starfighter.

20 bucks for both games. That's total, for both.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-13-2004, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

Why do you keep on buying games....You've got KOTOR to play!

From Lucas arts

Release Dates Confirmed
LucasArts today confirmed a December 2004 release date for the Xbox version of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. As originally announced the PC platform and international versions will launch in February 2005.

“We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn’t want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords,” says Producer Mike Gallo. “We recently completed a very important milestone which confirmed we can confidently do this."

Merry Christmas to me then

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 09-14-2004, 01:29 AM
Elite Fan

I need to buy it for the PS/2...then I can really play it on the 51"!
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-17-2004, 02:08 AM
Banned

The only Star Wars games that I have are Knights of the Old Republic, Jedi Academy, and Galactic BattleGrounds saga all for PC.

My favorite of the games that I own is Galactic Battlegrounds Saga. My fav. of all the civilizations is the Trade Federation. While they don't gather carbon as well as the other picks, they can built an army very fast. Plus, I don't think anything can beat the special unit of Droid Destoryers. I can always take out my enemy very easily when playing as the Trade Federation.
Old 09-17-2004, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

subject...all good choices...my absolute favorite of all time is Knights of the Old Republic...but I prefer RPG's over any other style games.

Jerry...it's not coming out on PS2.

PS...I just rented Fable today from Blockbuster for a week...an amazing game...but of course you've got to like RPG's...Just blown away by the graphics and characters.

'lex

Old 09-18-2004, 01:05 AM
Elite Fan

WHAT?!?!?! Not coming out on PS/2?? boggle.

Good choices Subject. I loved battlegrounds, especially the clone wars set....I romped on everything.
Old 09-18-2004, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

That's why I'm telling you, get the X-Box for christmas...most new SW games will be coming out on that platform...then we can get X-Box live and have a fan forum "team online"...we can actually be imperial troopers man...

Old 09-18-2004, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

But I just bought my PS/2....
Old 09-18-2004, 08:59 PM
Banned

I have a GameCube. There are really only two reasons I bought it. 1. I trust Nintendo. 2. I'm still waiting for Perfect Dark Zero. I am thinking about getting an X-Box, it does have a wider selection of games.

Strifer -Since your really into KOTOR. Do you have any character creations that you would like to share?

Last edited by Subject; 09-18-2004 at 09:22 PM
Old 09-19-2004, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Hehehe....I still need to get my PC installed so I can play it, but it all seems so not worth it since battlefront is coming out in 2 days.
Old 09-23-2004, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

OK...my bat, SW Battlefront will be available for PS2 as well....you just have to have the network card connection or so what I've heard to be able to play online. I'll probably be getting X-Box live b/c of this game.

Still haven't picked up my copy yet...but I will today

Also, I've got so much advice/knowledge to pass on regarding KOTOR...and this will be so you don't have to play the game 12 times through to "find the perfect" characters for each Jedi Class/Force Alliance...so let me know the general info on your plans of either being dark side/ light side and what style of "combat" you want to play and I'll give you tons of info, including the best parties and how to develop and equip your party members which is SO IMPORTANT in KOTOR.

Alex

Old 09-24-2004, 02:49 AM
Elite Fan

So you played it yet? I'm waiting to get time....maybe this weekend when I can hook up my system.
Old 09-24-2004, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Does a bear "crap in the woods"...Must you ask a question to which you already know the answer to

Old 09-25-2004, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

Can you be a jedi?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread