Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2004, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

Star Wars Gaming Universe...

Hi everyone,

I know we have a game board here on FF, and the last thing I would want to do is "take away" traffic from it...but I feel as though as many SW games are out there, plus the release of several news ones in the upcoming months, we could use a gaming thread to discuss anything and everything about our favorite SW games.

There will be no limits to what platform the games are...so that means PC, X-box, Game Cube and PS2...are all welcomed here

As always, be on your best behaviour, or suffer the consequences you will...

OK...Let's discuss away...

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 09-02-2004, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

I'll start us off, this is "hot off the press"

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT™ GOES GOLD
Prepare for battle. LucasArts is excited to announce that the highly anticipated action/shooter, Star Wars Battlefront has officially GONE GOLD on PS2, Xbox and PC and is scheduled to blast its way onto store shelves on Tuesday, September 21, 2004 --- day and date with the Star Wars Trilogy, which marks the first time all three classic films will be available on DVD.

Star Wars Battlefront is an intense open-ended single player and multiplayer action game set in the Star Wars universe that puts fans and gamers in the heat of the action as they re-live all of the epic battles from the classic and prequel eras. In the game, console and PC players can choose intense free-form multiplayer combat or a variety of robust single player modes including “Historical Campaigns” and “Galactic Conquest.”

Star Wars Battlefront is published by LucasArts and developed by Pandemic Studios. For more information, please visit the official product website at: www.starwarsbattlefront.com

Great news for Lucas, who is pure marketing genius on top of a brilliant story teller and director

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 09-02-2004, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

I also want to make this link available to all, it includes all of Lucas Arts games that we know

Gaming List

'lex

Old 09-03-2004, 02:17 AM
Elite Fan

I for one, am a big fan of the PC games. I'm looking forward to battlefront and two KOTOR 2.

I'm also a ig fan of the role playing game.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-03-2004, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Dude, you haven't even played KOTOR I yet? You probably should do that before you buy KOTOR II in Feb. of next year. As far as SW battlefront, that very well maybe the game that forces me to get X-Box live

'lex

Old 09-03-2004, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Give me a break, I just got a computer that will play it today. I'm working on it!
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-03-2004, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

No breaks for you? How in the world did you get to be a Sith Master...OK...seriously, I know EVERYTHING about that game...so let me know if you need any help with it.

'lex

Old 09-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Cunning, guile and a very big gun. Good way, huh?

Ok, I just have go get the office cleaned up enough so people can sit in it, then I can set up the new PC, install all my games, and get to work. Guess I need to find the disks too.
Old 09-07-2004, 01:57 AM
Elite Fan

Anyone...the NEW star Wars Commandoes game looks incredible. Anyone thinking of purchasing it?

'lex

Old 09-07-2004, 05:17 AM
Elite Fan

I found this trailer made by fans for SW Battlefront...pretty cool stuff

here

'lex

Old 09-08-2004, 01:26 AM
Elite Fan

Is that the Republic: Commando game?

I was thinking about it, especially now that I have a kick a## computer.
Old 09-08-2004, 02:37 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, that game looks like the "shoot em up" game that I've been waiting for. I never got into counter strike or halo...or half life...so this looks good.

SW battlefront...almost here man!

'lex

Old 09-08-2004, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Heh, You're like a kid in a candy store.

I'm trying to let me wife let me hook my new pc up to the 51" hd tv....it's got the input for it. Can you imagine playing battlefront/commando on that?
Old 09-08-2004, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, you have a big TV! That would be extremely sweet...I'll be playing it on my 25inch TV...with crummy picture quality

Well, it's less than 3 weeks now till we get the DVD's and SW battlefront...they'll be released together...that Lucas is a marketing genious.

'lex

Old 09-09-2004, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah 51" of High Definition goodness.

Hrm, Battlefront and Trilogy at the same time? I thought it was one after the other.....my bad.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread