Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

heh, I finally stopped running around in the "dancer's outfit" that I was given on Na Shaddaa.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 03-19-2005, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnsilentMajorty

There is a "cheap" way to win against all of the Handmaiden sisters:

Simply use Force Push and toss them off the mat.

It is a cheap tactic, but then again, it is in line with the rules that says you must remain on the mat. Ergo, tossing them off immediately disqualifies them and you win since you are allowed to use any Force powers, items and weapons you want at this point.
OK...I'll try but when I tried and used Statis Field on them they "made their saving throws" and it didn't work.

What do you get if do defeat them is my? Is worth for me to go back and try?

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 03-19-2005, 12:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryostar
heh, I finally stopped running around in the "dancer's outfit" that I was given on Na Shaddaa.
I always knew that the dark side perverted you into crossdressing

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 03-20-2005, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

That's me! Perv to the end....I got screen caps i'll be posting soon.

Beat kotor II...i'm disappointed. I cheated to win, tell the developers in the forums that next time, they need to not use linear, unintelligent objects in their game....all I had to do was cut around one of the pillars that surrounds the core platform, and the three lightsabers got caught on the other side, so I just kept launching lightning storms at Darth Traya, and she died.

When going through the ending, it would have been nice to have a cut cinematic of each person...kinda sucked. Oh, and Darth Sion was so freaking easy, it wasn't even funny.

28 hours total as a jedi master.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 03-21-2005, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

Closing this thread and starting another...

Closed Thread   Post New Thread