Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2003, 06:44 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Ten Forward ~ Introductions and Registration Information.

Hi everyone!

We have many 'guests' here that read our board but haven't joined Fan Forum. I wanted to welcome you and invite you to become a member. Fan Forum is a great, friendly community and offers the best in entertainment news and discussions at a wide variety of boards. We're all here for the same reason and whether you're a longtime fan or a new fan- we're all the same

Joining Fan Forum consists of just 3 simple pages of steps:

Page 1 - Asks whether you're over or under 13 years of age.

Page 2 - States Fan Forum rules and asks you to agree to them.

Page 3 - Asks for a username, password, your e-mail, and your time zone.

That's it. It's simple and easy and doesn't require your real name or anything very personal. Your e-mail is also kept absolutely confidential and will never be given out for soliciting purposes.

To join- please go here I hope to see you on the boards soon!

I'm Chris. I'm married with one son, live in Ontario, Canada and work at McDonald's.

Besides Star Trek, I watch Gilmore Girls, Everwood, JAG, The OC and Six Feet Under. I enjoy spending time with my family, reading and gardening.

Banners courtesy of Johnnie

Last edited by Chris; 01-14-2005 at 11:59 AM
Old 11-11-2003, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I'm Karen (aka Kar on the TW board).

My home is in Oklahoma, on 100 acres of land where my mom and dad, sis, uncle, great uncle, and cousin and hubby live.

I teach secondary science (physical science, biology, chemsitry) at a Christian School and coach JH & HS Quiz Bowl and Debate.

I am married, with no children.

My television viewing habits include ALWAYS watching JAG, Third Watch, and try to regularly catch Enterprise, NCIS, and Survivor.

My hobbies focus on spending time with my family, which involves 4-wheeling, cooking and sharing dinners, shopping, etc.
Old 11-11-2003, 08:54 PM
johnnie1

My name is Johnnie. I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I work 5 days a week, usually have the weekends off. I came to Fan Forum in 2000, soon afterwords the Request board came into being and I found my love for the tallies. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I kept tallies every chance I got, now tallies are few and far between but one comes up I jump at the chance. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

While still moderating the Request board this board came into being. In May 2002 the Request board closed and shortly after I became a co-mod for this board. Star Trek is by far the best of the best (just look at how long it's been on [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])

Besides the Star Treks I have enjoyed watching Dark Angel, Charmed, Alias, Buffy, Season 5? of Angel, and WWE Wrestling.

My Favourite cartoon would probably be TMNT (the original) and Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, followed somewhat distantly by Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, and Tiny Toons.

In college I took a course on Digital Graphic Design, I haven't done much on it as of late, but it's nice to be fimiliar with the software anyway. I used to work at darkangelfan.com in the quiz section. I still do though it is extremelt hard making any new quizes since the show is now off the air and new material is hard to come by.

My AIM name I'm most commonly on is johnnie1cc. You can also contact me at mailto:johnnie1wb@hotmail.comjohnnie1wb@hotmail.com

Now I spend a lot of my time looking after the message boards, looking at ebay (I recently joined this amazing world), playing Nintendo, and generally doing stuff that I enjoy.

Old 11-12-2003, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi, I'm Kat! Or Scully. Or Spooky Spice. Any and all are acceptible.

I was born in NY, raised in Northern VA and am living/going to school in NC. I'm studying psychology and sociology, but I'm not really sure what I want to do w/ that. When I go home, I work @ Party City. I'm single. [sighs]

Next Gen is my fave, followed close by Voyager. I haven't been watching Enterprise, sadly. [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] It just hasn't held any intrest for me.

Besides Star Trek, I watch The X-Files, Roswell, Buffy/Angel, The West Wing, Charmed, Gilmore Girls, Friends, History's Mysteries, Futurama and Family Guy, The Simpsons and Malcom In The Middle.

My hobbies are reading (I'm currently reading 4 books at once!), writing fanfic (mostly for X-Files), sleeping [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img], shopping, lurking about message boards, and eating.
Old 11-15-2003, 03:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Let's see... my name is ?. I'm ?? years old, divorced and have two kids and attend college when I can. I LOVE Star Trek. Me thinks that this is the only forum, so that's why you'll see me post here and not anywhere else. Sure I like other shows such as Will and Grace, ER, The Pretender, and many many more!

Last edited by TrekGoddess; 07-22-2004 at 06:21 PM
Old 11-15-2003, 11:26 PM
New Fan

I am from Iowa, married, 21 years old, with a son. I work at the local pizza place as a delivery driver.

On my free time, I work on cars(Preferably Mopars(Dodge,Chrysler,Plymouth,Jeep,Eagle,Desoto,Imperial)), farm about 4,000 acres of crop ground with my husband, and ride horseback. I also enjoy reading romance novels along with Trip/T'Pol fan fiction.

My favorite shows other than Enterprise, Reba, and Dr.Quinn Medicine Woman are: The other Star Trek Series', Smallville, Tru Calling, Grounded For Life, Xena, Hercules, Friends.

My other alias' are as follows: Trip_T'Pol_Tucker and, Trip_T'Pol_Forever, just to let you know who I am.

TT
Joey/Pacey
Buffy/Spike
My two cents on who should be together.
Old 11-16-2003, 07:10 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Karen & Johnnie- thanks for stopping by. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kat - it's nice to meet you. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Lyla - great pics! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

T'PolTucker - welcome to Fan Forum! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

[ 11-16-2003: Message edited C h r i s ]
Old 11-16-2003, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

I guess it's my turn.

My name is George, and I live in Antartica, with some penguins and a fish named Joe.

Ok, just kidding. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My name is Jerry, I life in St. Louis, Missouri. I have a wife, an 11 month old daughter, 3 cats, a dog and a fish tank.

I work at AG Edwards & sons. I develop Web Based Applications and run small projects for their Desktop Implementation group.

Currently, I watch the following:

Monday: I surf the net
Tuesday: Gilmore Girls, Nick and Jessica on MTV, yeah, she's that stupid.
Wednesday: I try to catch Enterprise and Angel, but it's also family dinner night.
Thursday: I surve the net
Friday: I'm out running
Saturday: XMen Evolution, Teen Titans and Justice League, andromeda, mutant x
Sunday: Football, then surfing the net

Past shows:

DarkAngel, Farscape, All the Treks, buffy, gargoyles, robotech, gundam, most anime, the family guy, battlestar Galactica and a lot more that I'm forgetting.

Also fan of:

Starwars
Lord of the rings

I read and collect pictures from the net for fun. Weird huh? My cats names are Oberon, Titania and Pandora. Yes I'm a Shakespeare and Mythology fan. My next cat will be named Triton or Isis. My dog is named Scar after the bad lion in the Lion King. Jeremy Irons is cool. I love cartoons, I love DVD's and I love music. I listen to almost anything and everything.

There's a ton more that i've forgotten, but if I list everything, what are you going to ask questions about?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 11-16-2003, 12:22 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

It's nice to meet you Jerry. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Do you realize that there's Anime, Cartoons and Comics boards here? Just don't get lost over there. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Everybody ... I'll continue to use your screen names on the boards unles you specifically ask me to do otherwise. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2003, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Hi, I’m Joshua. I have been at fan forum since Oct 5th, 2001. I’m 19 and live in North Carolina in the US.

I also watch the shows; Everwood, The OC, Charmed, Smallvill, Tarzan(if there isn‘t a good Sunday night football game on), PTI, Around The Horn, Sportscenter, The Simpson’s, The Late show with Conan O’Brien..

I don’t really watch enterprise anymore, B and B have totally screwed up the show imho. They had a great first season, the second season had some really good episodes, and for the third season, well I’ve watched 3 episodes. The first one which pretty much ended any hope I had for the show, then the one where Archer, Reed and Hoshi got turned into monsters, and then the weeks before last, I’m not going to lie, I’m a T’pol and Archer fan, I loved that episode and thought maybe I was missing something, so I decided to watch again but then I read some spoilers, well no more enterprise for me.

So right now I'm reading a lot of Fanfic of Archer and T'pol..lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnnie:
My name is Johnnie. I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I work 5 days a week, usually have the weekends off. I came to Fan Forum in 2000, soon afterwords the Request board came into being and I found my love for the tallies. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I kept tallies every chance I got, now tallies are few and far between but one comes up I jump at the chance. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
I miss the request board [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I think I had more fun on it than I've had on any other except Games and OT, Johnnie you were insane about those tallies, you wouldn't let anyone else do it lol [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2003, 02:34 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi, I'm Dori. I'm married and have one son. I live in Oregon, USA. I work at home selling mid-century antiques and collectibles on eBay ( mod, space age, eames, etc... ) I also am working on opening a site of my black and white photography of the Oregon Coast.

My favorite shows that are on presently besides Enterprise are That 70's Show, Changing Rooms and Survivor. I'm also a fan of Farscape, Red Dwarf, Roswell, John Doe, Firefly, The Amazing Race.... I also love sci-fi movies from the 70's along with alot of sci-fi in general. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Some of my favorite things to do besides spending time with my family is ~ going to the beach here in Oregon and combing the beach for driftwood and taking pictures at the ocean ( I also like to bodyboard in the summer ) . Skiing in the winter, making fanart and computer graphics, creating websites, and working in my greenhouse. Some of my favorite interests ( things to read up on ) are Space Exploration, Mars, and architecture.
Old 11-17-2003, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by C h r i s:
It's nice to meet you Jerry. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Do you realize that there's Anime, Cartoons and Comics boards here? Just don't get lost over there. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
I've tried visiting there once or twice, but I couldn't keep up with the posts. I can barely keep up with the Angel Spoiler Board when it gets going. Plus, those people are crazy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

As for names, you can use mine, makes me no difference.
Dori, Joshua, nice to meet both of you.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 11-17-2003, 01:32 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi Josh and Dori.
Old 11-17-2003, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello.

I am Rob. I post here from time to time, when I am not on my own board. Or the David Boreanaz board.

I have only recently started watching Enterprise, as I had tried watching it before, but could not get interested. Now, I find myself interested in it.

Other things I watch:

Sunday: Charmed
Monday: CSI: Miami
Tuesday: Gilmore Girls
Wednesday: Enterprise, The OC, Smallville, Angel
Thursday: Tru Calling, CSI
Friday: Reba
Saturday: anything that catches my interest.
Old 11-17-2003, 06:20 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Rob! Thanks for dropping by. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]