Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2003, 12:23 PM
New Fan

Hi Everyone [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

My name is Lee, from Sydney, Australia
Im 30 and getting married next year (very excited)
I am a Community Servive Worker, fancy name for Welfare Worker. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Besides Star Trek my favourite television shows are,
Alias, Stargate, Angel, Babylon 5, Farscape (its returning as a 4 hour mini series, YAY) and im loving The OC as well. Im also a huge WWE fan.

That about sums me up.
Old 12-07-2003, 03:53 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome to the Star Trek board Lee! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You're getting married next year? Congratulations!
Old 12-12-2003, 09:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

hi ya [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
i enjoy watchin star trek especially tng. im 18, skye nad my fave shows are without a trace(love it), the oc,xfiles, stargate and the law and orders. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-12-2003, 01:23 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi sunnyskye! Thanks for dropping by, I hope to see you around. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-14-2003, 06:24 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

I'd just like to point out that there are a couple of default Star Trek avatars available now.
Old 01-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Hey Trekkies [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

My name is Heidi and I'm 17. I've been a member of FF for quite a while now, but I never actually posted on this board. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Shocking, I know, b/c I am a bit of a Star Trek fan. Or at least enough of one that I know what I'm talking about most of the time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

My favorite series was definitely Voyager, followed by the original show, and then TNG. I don't like Enterprise at all. I think it's a far stretch trying to compare with all the others. (don't hurt me, just my opinion. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] )

Anyway, my other favorite shows include Alias and Roswell. I love graphic/web design, and I want to work with and research dolphins as my career.

[ 01-03-2004: Message edited It Was You ]

"In my life, there is only one person..." - Vaughn
Old 01-03-2004, 01:25 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

:wavve: Hi Heidi and welcome to our board. Personally, I enjoy Enterprise but I know that you're not alone in your opinion of it. We have threads for all the other Trek series here, hopefully you'll be able to find a place to post. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 07:54 AM
Absolute Fan

hiya [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I've been a fan since i was 5, i'm 17 now, i went to Florida and we made a short Star Trek eppy at Universal studios and we dressed up!! how stylish! I came on here because my dad gave me a autographed picture of my fave character, Diana Troy yesterday, he went to a convention a few years ago and met her.

I'm a massive roswell fan too and i live in England
Old 01-04-2004, 09:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi.
My name is Jacoba and I'm a trekaholic.

I am 17 years old (18 in 17 days [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] ) and i live in adelaide, australia.
I have been a member of forums4fans for a long time now, but i never posted here.
My hobbies are surfing the net, posting on messageboards, listening to music, watching movies (a lot of movies), and watching Buffy and Angel.
I like all the Star Trek series, but DS9 right now.
Oh, and at the moment i'm in love with Michael Jackson. Only i know he will never love me back because he likes young boys.

[ 01-04-2004: Message edited Jacoba ]
"Now, I can hold a note for a long time, actually I can hold a note forever. But eventually that's just noise. It's the change we're listening for. The note coming after, and the one after that. That's what makes it music."
Old 01-04-2004, 10:03 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi prettylittleroswellian. We had another huge Troi fan here, but I haven't seen Tazoman around for a while.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jacoba:
Hi
Oh, and at the moment i'm in love with Michael Jackson. Only i know he will never love me back because he likes young boys.

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Welcome Jacoba. Maybe you'll be able to find a new love interest at the 'Men of Trek' thread.
Old 01-04-2004, 05:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by C h r i s:
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi prettylittleroswellian. We had another huge Troi fan here, but I haven't seen Tazoman around for a while.

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Welcome Jacoba. Maybe you'll be able to find a new love interest at the 'Men of Trek' thread.
haha, i hope so, its quite sad, all my friends are worried for me...
"Now, I can hold a note for a long time, actually I can hold a note forever. But eventually that's just noise. It's the change we're listening for. The note coming after, and the one after that. That's what makes it music."
Old 01-05-2004, 02:05 AM
Absolute Fan

hee hee Thanks for the welcome [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hej there! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I'm Nikki from Germany. I started watching TNG back in 1992 or something when I spent my holidays with my grandfather on the very rainy island 'Fehmarn'. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] - so because there was nothing else to do, we made it a ritual (beside writing postcards to almost everyone we knew about how great and sunny and fun our vacation was), to watch TNG and X-files every night.

And since I'm a TV addict, I continued watching DS9, Voyager, Enterprise.

ETA: You know that everytime I scroll down the list of boards and see "Linkin Park", I read "Linda Park" and wonder why they put her board in the Music section?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img], nikki

[ 01-06-2004: Message edited Nikki K ]

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 01-06-2004, 05:25 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki K:
ETA: You know that everytime I scroll down the list of boards and see "Linkin Park", I read "Linda Park" and wonder why they put her board in the Music section?! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
I hope to see you drop by more often Nikki. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

hehee - i'll try. promise. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
and yeah don't tell lindsay, but com'on - i'd rather post on a Linda Park board. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Closed Thread   Post New Thread