View Single Post
Old 11-17-2003, 02:34 AM
cosmicdream
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi, I'm Dori. I'm married and have one son. I live in Oregon, USA. I work at home selling mid-century antiques and collectibles on eBay ( mod, space age, eames, etc... ) I also am working on opening a site of my black and white photography of the Oregon Coast.

My favorite shows that are on presently besides Enterprise are That 70's Show, Changing Rooms and Survivor. I'm also a fan of Farscape, Red Dwarf, Roswell, John Doe, Firefly, The Amazing Race.... I also love sci-fi movies from the 70's along with alot of sci-fi in general. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Some of my favorite things to do besides spending time with my family is ~ going to the beach here in Oregon and combing the beach for driftwood and taking pictures at the ocean ( I also like to bodyboard in the summer ) . Skiing in the winter, making fanart and computer graphics, creating websites, and working in my greenhouse. Some of my favorite interests ( things to read up on ) are Space Exploration, Mars, and architecture.