Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2015, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Those spoilers are so confusing. What plan does she have for Stefan?
Old 02-26-2015, 03:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Everytime I read spoilers, I go I really have no clue anymore. Thanks for posting them ElenaBelle

Spoiler:
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Old 02-26-2015, 03:40 AM
Addicted Fan

It's either Sarah or possibly a plan Stefan leaving her alone. I find it weird that we really don't have a description of what Stefan is doing in this episode. I know that happens sometimes, but you would think he would be involved in Caroline's story line. The fact that Alaric is involved in the Caroline story line is kind of weird. Why are THEY trying so hard to get her back to the way she was before. It's possible Caroline captured Sarah, and then turns her into a vampire. I do kind of have a feeling Caroline might possibly kill Sarah. That will probably anger Stefan.

I have a feeling that they are definitely going to do dark stefan and caroline.
The description is worded weird. It makes it appear Caroline has some type of plan, but maybe she doesn't have a specific plan for this episode. She just wants to be left alone, but "evil" Stefan won't leave her alone. Alaric is involved to try to get Caroline back, so Stefan will come back too.
Old 02-26-2015, 03:44 AM
Absolute Fan

^
Hmm... could be possible. But I still don't see Ripper!Stefan happening
Old 02-26-2015, 03:48 AM
Master Fan

Sarah has to be involved if Alaric and Enzo are working together. Why would Alaric want anything to do with the guy who almost killed Jeremy 2 episodes before? I don't know if Stefan will be working with them or at this point decided to make his own plan and deal with Caroline some other way causing issues for Alaric and Enzo. However Stefan will also want to help Sarah so he should be on their side unless it's too late for Sarah

I put a link to my spoiler post in the OP so if you need to refer back to spoilers you can easily find it.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 02-26-2015 at 03:53 AM
Old 02-26-2015, 03:55 AM
Absolute Fan

I'll never forgive Caroline if she threatens Sarah, turning her into a vampire or kill her And I don't see Caroline doing that
Old 02-26-2015, 03:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

What I just don't understand is why Alaric and Enzo of all people are teaming up against Caroline?

Where is the connection between the two of them?
I mean I see a connection between Enzo and Sarah, hence all of this speculation about Caroline doing somthing with Sarah, but how does that involve Alaric? He doesn't have anything to do with Sarah or Enzo, does he?
Old 02-26-2015, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why does everyone team up with someone who has tried to kill a loved one? I don't get it
Caroline and Enzo teaming up
Old 02-26-2015, 04:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummelchen (View Post)
What I just don't understand is why Alaric and Enzo of all people are teaming up against Caroline?

I mean I see a connection between Enzo and Sarah, hence all of this speculation about Caroline doing somthing with Sarah, but how does that involve Alaric? He doesn't have anything to do with Sarah or Enzo, does he?
Alaric is a vampire hunter? He goes after the bad vampire right now
Old 02-26-2015, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummelchen (View Post)

The only logical reason would be that Alaric is there by Stefan's request. He is a vampire hunter and if Caroline is going all crazy who better than Alaric to help catch her? Enzo is there for Sarah/Stefan revenge scheme and maybe also because he has a soft spot for Caroline. I doubt Enzo would willingly hurt Caroline.
Old 02-26-2015, 04:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

I guess you're both right.
Alaric is the vampire hunter after all.
Let's just hope Caroline won't do something that Stefan and we as the audience won't be able to forgive her.
I just really hope she will leave Sarah alone, because that would actually be really low. Even for a vampire who has turned off her humanity. I hope it won't come that far. But if she does something to Sarah, then she will have hit rock bottom.
Old 02-26-2015, 04:23 AM
Master Fan

I wouldn't hate Caroline if she did something to Sarah without her humanity. We barely know Sarah so it wouldn't feel like a big loss and when you don't have emotions what ya gonna do Caroline might have a harder time forgiving herself though. Look at Andie for instance. I liked her and Rippah!Stefan killed her without consequences. No!Humanity Elena tried to kill Bonnie and Caroline so they'll just free pass it as usual. Enzo and Damon tried to kill Jeremy not too long ago. The audience and characters can be very forgiving as long as the characters are badass or have some excuse

And they're going to a karaoke the episode afterwards so whatever happens doesn't lead to a depressed Caroline. Was it confirmed that Paul was there when they shot the karaoke scene? I don't remember seeing anything.
Old 02-26-2015, 04:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I wouldn't hate Caroline if she did something to Sarah without her humanity. We barely know Sarah so it wouldn't feel like a big loss and when you don't have emotions what ya gonna do Caroline might have a harder time forgiving herself though. Look at Andie for instance. I liked her and Rippah!Stefan killed her without consequences. No!Humanity Elena tried to kill Bonnie and Caroline so they'll just free pass it as usual. Enzo and Damon tried to kill Jeremy not too long ago. The audience and characters can be very forgiving as long as the characters are badass or have some excuse
Yeah, that's true I tend to forget.
Old 02-26-2015, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

And I just remembered Alaric also tried to kill Caroline and he killed her father and she forgave him
Old 02-26-2015, 04:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
And I just remembered Alaric also tried to kill Caroline and he killed her father and she forgave him
You're right.

I'm so curious about Stefan's storyline with Caroline and his mother.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread