Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2015, 09:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

If her plan "backfires" and she is left to "pick up the pieces", well, that doesn't sound as if she's very happy about the outcome.

If she f*¤ks with him enough I think he will snap, and it's not such a good idea to piss off Satan!Stefan.
Old 02-25-2015, 09:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Julie said she'd start off having control and somebody would have to unravel her. Rippah!Stefan can do that.

I forgot about Sara. I'll have to see if I can find out if she's in the episode which could be why Enzo is there. What if she turns Sara into a vampire accidentally? She threatens to kill her and then Sara really ends up dead somehow
If she does that, Stefan will never forgive her.
Old 02-25-2015, 09:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Thanks for synopsis We are allowed to discuss without spoiler tags so here goes. The good news is that it really looks like Enzo will be helping Caroline because he has a soft spot for her so we don't have to worry about him using her against Stefan. You know this Dark!Steroline could really happen If the plan was to get Stefan to leave her alone but then he joins her the plan backfires. Then Enzo and Alaric have to face Dark!Steroline that's why they're outmaneuvered and it's more difficult to stop her.
This really make sense, Julie even said: "Stefan dealing with a humanity-free Caroline does not go the way you'd think it would." :O but I just don't know why stefan would turn it off...to help her? (this may even make her not want to come back at all, but encourage it to get dark and crazy with him) or she does something that really brokes him and he turns it off?

Old 02-25-2015, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Stefan forgave Damon for killing Lexi and her switch flipped will be used as an excuse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanycutrim (View Post)
This really make sense, Julie even said: "Stefan dealing with a humanity-free Caroline does not go the way you'd think it would." :O but I just don't know why stefan would turn it off...to help her? (this may even make her not want to come back at all, but encourage it to get dark and crazy with him) or she does something that really brokes him and he turns it off?
I think he might think he's out of options and it's the only way to get her back. If her control is so good then somebody is really going to have to push her to lose control. She needs someone just as dark. Caroline is a control freak so if she loses it she might willingly flip her switch. Also she might not like seeing Stefan going dark because her feelings for him might push through.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 02-25-2015 at 09:46 PM
Old 02-25-2015, 09:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
If her plan "backfires" and she is left to "pick up the pieces", well, that doesn't sound as if she's very happy about the outcome.

If she f*¤ks with him enough I think he will snap, and it's not such a good idea to piss off Satan!Stefan.
I guess Sarah is involved in this too, that's why Enzo came for help. Poor Stefan, I wished the writers didn't involved Sarah into this darkCaroline SL, i'm already feeling that i'm not gonna like at all Stefan's gonna get hurt, Caroline's gonna regret badly all this later...man, what a mess.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I get more of the idea that Stefan turns it off and that's what "backfires" means.
noooooooooooooooooooooooo
he turns off his humanity thinking he can control himself and just do it for the time being to scare her back into turning her's on

love it but hate it

Old 02-25-2015, 10:00 PM
Absolute Fan

It could mean that Stefan shows her what his ripper self really looks like to show her what true loss of control is. Tho she's seen it with his attack on Jesse last season. Or maybe she takes something too far that triggers ripper!stefan and she has to pick up the pieces of what he does.

I just don't want dark!caroline to cross a line esp with Sarah. And as others have mentioned, I don't want SC to get too dysfunctional.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-25-2015, 10:03 PM
Extreme Fan

If her plan is trying to make him go dark, so he could leave her alone? And then he turns it off and he's totally out of control ("she left to pick up the pieces"). So then she wants him to flip his switch, because she doesn't like to seeing him like that (her feelings for him begin to appear again).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
I just don't want dark!caroline to cross a line esp with Sarah. And as others have mentioned, I don't want SC to get too dysfunctional.
Exactly

Last edited by vanycutrim; 02-25-2015 at 10:08 PM
Old 02-25-2015, 10:08 PM
Extreme Fan

all for ripper stefan but doing it this way, dont know

got tones to say about this but got to go to bed
talk tomorrow
Old 02-25-2015, 10:12 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't think he turns it off, just that she causes him to lose control at that moment and she has to deal with that. She probably didn't mean for it to happen, just that it triggered his ripper issues. They are at a karaoke bar in the next ep so it can't be too bad

Could we have the spoilers in the OP under a tag, so they are easy to access?

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-25-2015, 10:18 PM
Extreme Fan

^ That's true

Old 02-25-2015, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
I don't think he turns it off, just that she causes him to lose control at that moment and she has to deal with that. She probably didn't mean for it to happen, just that it triggered his ripper issues. They are at a karaoke bar in the next ep so it can't be too bad

Could we have the spoilers in the OP under a tag, so they are easy to access?
Rippah!Stefan still needs to have fun though. Even if he flips it I don't think he'll be going around killing people but more of SC partying together and having fun. A more controlled Rippah. But I agree flipping it will be a bit much. Stefan does have rage issues and he's been through a lot of **** recently so he may snap.We've already seen him display his rage. He was getting beat up earlier in the season. He lifted his boss up after Ivy died and was angry and tried to kill Enzo. The other day I was re-watching a season 2 ep and he was strangling Uncle John. So it isn't necessary for him to flip it to get mad. And if Sarah is involved he's even more likely to snap.

Sure. I'll gather the spoilers in one post and then link them in the OP when I get time later today.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 02-26-2015 at 12:51 AM
Old 02-26-2015, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A new thread
Old 02-26-2015, 02:49 AM
Master Fan

SPOILERS FOR 6X16 TO THE FINALE. I'LL UPDATE AS MORE SPOILERS COME OUT.

Synopsis:

6x16

Quote:
IAN SOMERHALDER MAKES HIS DIRECTORIAL DEBUT — After shutting off her humanity following the death of her mother, Caroline (Candice Accola) gives her friends an unexpected ultimatum. Not knowing how to handle the new Caroline, Stefan’s (Paul Wesley) attempt to intervene sets off a dangerous chain of events, leaving him and Elena (Nina Dobrev) in a race against the clock. Meanwhile, after seeking answers from Kai (guest star Chris Wood) about the prison world, Damon’s (Ian Somerhalder) world is turned upside when he learns some devastating news about his mother Lily (guest star Annie Wersching). Elsewhere, Enzo (Michael Malarkey) finds himself becoming increasingly intrigued by Sarah Salvatore (guest star Tristan Mays), and Bonnie (Kat Graham) begins to struggle with the effects of being back in the real world. Ian Somerhalder directed the episode written by Brian Young and Caroline Dries (#616). Original airdate 3/12/2015.
6x17

Quote:
DAMON TRAVELS TO THE 1903 PRISON WORLD -- With the help of Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Kai (guest star Chris Wood), Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) set forth a plan to rescue Damon’s mother Lily (guest star Annie Wersching), who is trapped in the 1903 prison world. Meanwhile, when Caroline's (Candice Accola) plan for Stefan (Paul Wesley) backfires, she is left to pick up the pieces. Elsewhere, back at Whitmore College, Enzo (Michael Malarkey) and Alaric’s (Matt Davis) attempt to reel Caroline back in doesn’t quite go as planned when they realize they're outmaneuvered. Lastly, an unexpected gift from Bonnie leaves Damon shaken to his core. Joshua Butler directed the episode written by Neil Reynolds (#617). Original airdate 3/19/2015.

Interviews:

Hollywood Reporter

Quote:
Interesting! Speaking of lost mothers, Caroline has now turned off her humanity thanks to her grief. What comes next for her?

I think fans can expect a surprisingly delightful and on the verge of crazy, Caroline. She really does believe when she said, "My experience will be different. I won't be basket cases like the rest of you, I'll handle myself well." So she sets out very clearly to do that. And the question is, how long will she be able to keep it together, and who might play a part in helping to unravel her.

Potentially on that note, Stefan went through a journey this episode as he tried to pinpoint his feelings for Caroline — and he was on his way to her house to share his feelings for her when she opted to turn off her humanity. How will he react to the situation, and how much blame will he place on himself?

I think he's going to hold himself very responsible. Whether his answer would have changed her mind or not remains to be seen; she had to deal with grief the way she had to deal with grief. Certainly him hemming and hawing over his feelings after that beautiful kiss on the front porch — because his big brother gave him a bad piece of advice — he's definitely going to be carrying that burden with him, very determined to do anything he can to get her back on track.

There was a scene where Stefan acknowledged to Damon after Sheriff Forbes' funeral that his relationship with Caroline could be something better than the other true loves he's had in the past. How do you and the writers see that relationship going at this point? Is this going to be a different kind of relationship than the ones the show has experienced so far?

Well, I think when you look at it like the difference between young love at first sight, and the powerful, passionate, you meet in the moment and the universe collides love, which, of course, we all grow up reading about in books and watching on vampire shows, in comparison to real-life love, which is messy, and develops over time, and rooted in friendship, first and foremost. It's a much more grown-up way of looking at a relationship, and it's a relationship that we often don't explore in these kinds of shows, and that's part of the fun of it for us: getting to see as these characters get older, can they establish true, intimate and connected relationships with each other?
Just Jared Jr

Quote:
JJJ: Enzo is still up to no good and has it out for Stefan. Since Caroline is his best friend (and now maybe more), is there a chance she could get caught in the crossfire?

CA: Enzo is very focus on his objective to get revenge on Stefan, so he’s kind of cutting Caroline a break. But we still see them have some fun scenes together. I just worked with [Michael Malarkey] yesterday. So we’ll definitely see some Caroline and Enzo scenes. But instead of trying to mess her with her, he’s really focused on Stefan at the moment.
Quote:
What else is coming up that you can tease?
Oh, God, there's so much coming up, it's insane! We have a lot of surprises. Some teases are that Stefan dealing with a humanity-free Caroline does not go the way you'd think it would. Enzo (Michael Malarkey), we finally get to get a glimpse into his backstory, which we've never heard, and it has some surprising connections to our present day world as well. Of course, we always save our biggest surprises and our biggest payoffs for the end of the season. (Laughs.) There's a lot that's going to have people talking before the year is over.
Quote:
Any scoop on The Vampire Diaries? — LilSlimCaroline shutting off her humanity switch is going to have massive repercussions for everyone. “Stefan makes a very, very tough decision that changes everything for him for quite a while,” teases Ian Somerhalder, who’s directing next week’s episode. When I pressed whether Stefan will also be shutting off his humanity switch, Somerhalder played coy. “Stefan goes through a pretty intense transformation,” he says.
X

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-10-2015 at 01:48 PM
Old 02-26-2015, 02:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am still so confused because of the synopsis for 6x18.
What could this possibly mean?
What kind of plan could Caroline have for Stefan?
And in what way will it "backfire"?

I am still convinced that even Dark!Caroline wouldn't willingly want to hurt Stefan or make him suffer. She would probably ignore him in order to prove that she can survive without him. Or she would try to make him jealous or something.
But I truly believe she wouldn't do him any harm or force him to turn into Ripper!Stefan.

So what on earth could her plan for him be?

ETA: Thanks ElenaBelle for putting all the spoilers together!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread