Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2015, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Stefan ♥ Caroline {TVD} #7 "I think this could turn into something even better." - Stefan Salvatore

Stefan & Caroline
{ 007 }

[credit]

Supporters:
01. Daydreamer09
02. How-very-girl629
03. courtneybangelcakes
04. Moonray13
05. xkellyx
06. Inevitableღ
07. iLoveChair
08. theresadawn
09. LostinKP
10. Rita1516
11. xlennie
12. Redlight-Electr0
13. Air
14. bbertocchi
15. *OldHollywoodStarlet*
16. Andra
17. DiBye23
18. quin611
19. delenalove
20. NBalways
21. shattered jewels
22. JensensGurl07
23. chrisclana
24. DollyJfan4life
25. Katie_Jeanne
26. chuletasparaexamenes
27. KnifeLuv
28: Nothing Else Matters
29. dwoods87
30. 4brathan&brucas
31. Si_crazy
32. Keepthisasecret
33. Telepath
34. Emsea
35. Vanycutrim
36. Lapka
37. ElenaBelle
38. Nefeli
39. Velvet.Underground
40. Kylebraxtonisthebest
41. cool_blue
42. AbsyntheMinded
43. vale decem
44. palindrome
45. Hummelchen
46. f i r e p r o o f

just ask to be added!

[credit]

"You don't have to pretend with me"
• we're planning a June wedding • Okay...Bunnies • I promise you, I will not let anything happen to you •
• I mean it's different from your Hey, it's Tuesday look • hurt her again and you're dead •
• you say that with a discouraging amount of surprise, Caroline • you remind of someone...my best friend •
• I can handle myself • Sure can • Always looking out for me •
I ' l l w a i t

Scene of the moment

~*~

Previous Threads:
[001] [002] [003]

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-02-2015 at 11:54 PM
Old 02-25-2015, 08:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Tft
Old 02-25-2015, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

YW

This scene of the moment in the OP is mesmerizing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsyntheMinded (View Post)
Ugh, I still have to work for 1,5 hours This is not my day
I'm sure it will go by quickly. The last hour always seems to fly by for me.
Old 02-25-2015, 08:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

What's that gif from...
Old 02-25-2015, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

^4x09 when Caroline goes to Stefan after finding out April's on vervain stressing her out. Then she implies that DE slept together which is how Stefan found out about them.
Old 02-25-2015, 09:07 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I'm sure it will go by quickly. The last hour always seems to fly by for me.
Thanks for opening the new thread

Yeah, that's true I was late (I thought I had to begin at 1PM, turned out to be 12.30 PM, my locker got locked (), I was soaked by the rain, the customers aren't nice today . So I needed candy to survive the last 1 hour at work and then the candy got stuck in the automatic and I don't think I'll get it within 1 hour

I loved that scene
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Old 02-25-2015, 09:45 AM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT!

I think the ep 18 title refers to the mother's SL since it's a song from 1903. Sounds like it going to be about why the mother was sent to the prison world. Maybe it's referring to the father not being able to love?

Another hiatus!?! Of course it has to be right before SC probably get together. I wish they would do what OUAT does and just have a longer mid-season break and then have continuous episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I've seen SC fanvids using that soulmate comment as a voice over before.

My biggest issue with The Originals is that it took away focus from the original cast and that's where the show changed from character driven to plot driven and started ignoring friendships/relationships. I loved the highschool, real life issues they had in the earlier seasons. I thought the concept of The Originals was so interesting at first and thought we'd get an elite society of vampires. Instead we ended up with a family who couldn't get along in 1000 years which I just found ridiculous tbh. Maybe if they had their own adult storylines going on instead of getting involved in teen drama I would have appreciated them more. I loved when Hayley said she she doesn't do teen drama

I agree about them overdoing it with the supernatural stuff. Silas had potential at first then he got lame and became a love sick fool so I was glad to be rid of him. Same with Katherine. Things just got worse with the new seasons. I do like Kai though at the moment.
I like the quote because I think it fits SC with their relationship as inspirational because of their best friend status. I do know some people who have had one love their whole life and then passed away soon after one of them died in old age, similar to The Notebook story. But in real life that is so rare and shows tend to overuse these words, especially epic and true love.

I liked that at least the Originals had more history with the core group, with Katherine and Stefan and it furthered their SLs along. Especially the whole Stefan/Ripper stuff. The new coven stuff feels so random but I guess the mother's story will tie more into it. It's too bad we don't have more crossover with TO to keep the big overall SL going while doing real life stuff like college, relationships, families.

I start to check out when SLs go back thousands of years The characters felt too modern so it was hard for me to buy into their story.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-25-2015, 09:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

No, I actually think the episode 18 title refers to Stefan. 17 is a female vocal song and 18 is a male vocal song. I think 18 will be the defining episode for S/C.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
No, I actually think the episode 18 title refers to Stefan. 17 is a female vocal song and 18 is a male vocal song. I think 18 will be the defining episode for S/C.
I really hope that you're right. Hopefully Caroline will have her humanity turned back on by the end of 6x18.
I am still wondering what the huge cliffhanger for the season finale could possibly be. Let's just hope it won't be any SC related (relationship)drama. I think after all they've been through, they finally deserve some happiness!
But as much as I hope for a happy season finale with a Jolaric wedding, I really don't think the writers will give us a butterflies-and-unicorn-wedding-finale.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:15 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I think 18 will be defining for SC too but that title doesn't give me much hope then if its referring to them. 'I never could love like that'? Maybe I'm not understanding what it means.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-25-2015, 10:30 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not sure what it means either.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:48 AM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummelchen (View Post)
TFTNT!

I am still wondering what the huge cliffhanger for the season finale could possibly be. Let's just hope it won't be any SC related (relationship) drama. I think after all they've been through, they finally deserve some happiness!

But as much as I hope for a happy season finale with a Jolaric wedding, I really don't think the writers will give us a butterflies-and-unicorn-wedding-finale.
I wonder too... maybe Elena human again (or some crap like that )

Old 02-25-2015, 11:19 AM
Extreme Fan

just scared when or if elena does turn human again that stefan will over think being with caroline and want elena back never know what the writers will do
Old 02-25-2015, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 02-25-2015, 02:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
I think 18 will be defining for SC too but that title doesn't give me much hope then if its referring to them. 'I never could love like that'? Maybe I'm not understanding what it means.
Billy Murray has some fine, upbeat, funny rag jazz songs. I love it! But the song is nowhere to be found on the internet, nor the lyrics and it isn't on Spotify. Wikipedia mentions the song on the 1903 in music page.
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread