Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2015, 03:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hahahahaha sorry I have to link this *sorry!* We're All Mad Here • So I saw this below ⇓⇓⇓
Old 02-25-2015, 03:24 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Hahahahaha sorry I have to link this *sorry!* We're All Mad Here • So I saw this below ⇓⇓⇓
Whut, this kind of stuff is going around on Tumblr? It has already 74 notes
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Old 02-25-2015, 03:28 PM
Absolute Fan

Tho based on what I've seen from both on screen I think they're pretty well-matched

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsyntheMinded (View Post)
Billy Murray has some fine, upbeat, funny rag jazz songs. I love it! But the song is nowhere to be found on the internet, nor the lyrics and it isn't on Spotify. Wikipedia mentions the song on the 1903 in music page.
That's all I could find too. I really want to see the lyrics...grrrrr....

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-25-2015, 03:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

One thing I regret about this series is that they never really explored the age gap problem on it. I mean, these guys and girls are what, 200 years old or so, and still they look like teenagers, and I guess sexually they have the appetites and the inclinations of teenagers... but after a century or so, how much do they really have in common with them? That's sort of a lost opportunity but it applies equally to almost any vampire show. It could be fascinating if done properly.
Old 02-25-2015, 03:43 PM
Absolute Fan

^
Erm... I think they've addressed it in the first season a little bit? How would you like to see it? They're 'going to college' now, but they still look young right? Maybe Bonnie can do a(n) aging spell on them like in Harry Potter

And yeah, I want to know the lyrics too
Old 02-25-2015, 03:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, it's mostly that for the most part all these people do act like they're no older than 30. One rather weird example is how Alaric sort of takes on the role of a father figure when he's no more than one fifth of Stefan's age.
Old 02-25-2015, 04:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Well, it's mostly that for the most part all these people do act like they're no older than 30. One rather weird example is how Alaric sort of takes on the role of a father figure when he's no more than one fifth of Stefan's age.
Good point. You mean the dynamic between the characters also? Haha I can see Stefan getting pissed off right now; "I'm getting too old for this ****"
Old 02-25-2015, 06:48 PM
Addicted Fan

I still don't see them getting rid of dark Caroline by episode 18. Something big has to happen before the next hiatus, though. So, something is going to happen. Although, it might not be the best news if SC get together this early in the season. It's giving me Dan and Blair flashbacks. Dan and Blair were a seemingly perfect couple for like 3 episodes. Then, boom! Chuck and Blair came back into the picture with little or no thought.

Stefan and Caroline are definitely on some kind of adventure in episode 18, though. It appears to be a date-ish type place. So, I guess it's fair to assume they are going on a date.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

hes going to feel guilty that hes part of her turning off her humanity and think he will get angry about it

writers better make dark caroline only last til episode 18 and thats it

always wanted stefan to take caroline on a date night thats my wish

angry and upset hearing the rumors about what could be for SC but its not your fault its the writers you never know what to trust but just trying to wait and see what happens never believe what you read
Old 02-25-2015, 08:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall41990 (View Post)
I still don't see them getting rid of dark Caroline by episode 18. Something big has to happen before the next hiatus, though. So, something is going to happen. Although, it might not be the best news if SC get together this early in the season. It's giving me Dan and Blair flashbacks. Dan and Blair were a seemingly perfect couple for like 3 episodes. Then, boom! Chuck and Blair came back into the picture with little or no thought.
Yes, I have this trauma too. So I don't know if I want them to finally get together in 6x17/6x18, only because I know the writers. If they get together in this epis, it's pretty much a given there's some major drama coming in their way in the last episodes of the season.

6x17 sinopsis. I don't know what to think
Spoiler:

Last edited by vanycutrim; 02-25-2015 at 08:50 PM
Old 02-25-2015, 09:08 PM
Extreme Fan

6x17 sinopsis. get the idea caroline turns her humanity back on and stefan is a part of it and she break down over it

stefan be the savior
Old 02-25-2015, 09:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

I get more of the idea that Stefan turns it off and that's what "backfires" means.
Old 02-25-2015, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for synopsis We are allowed to discuss without spoiler tags so here goes. The good news is that it really looks like Enzo will be helping Caroline because he has a soft spot for her so we don't have to worry about him using her against Stefan. You know this Dark!Steroline could really happen If the plan was to get Stefan to leave her alone but then he joins her the plan backfires. Then Enzo and Alaric have to face Dark!Steroline that's why they're outmaneuvered and it's more difficult to stop her.

I see you guys have the same ideas. Anybody else with something different?
Old 02-25-2015, 09:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I get more of the idea that Stefan turns it off and that's what "backfires" means.

^ Maybe. I guess DarkCaroline will try to hurt him a lot (maybe involving sarah), that sucks But why would he turn it off?

Old 02-25-2015, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

Julie said she'd start off having control and somebody would have to unravel her. Rippah!Stefan can do that.

I forgot about Sara. I'll have to see if I can find out if she's in the episode which could be why Enzo is there. What if she turns Sara into a vampire accidentally? She threatens to kill her and then Sara really ends up dead somehow

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 02-25-2015 at 09:31 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread