Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Well... maybe there will be something...

I'm already rewatching their scenes like some maniac. If we get a kiss then goodbye real life
Old 06-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well I don't do gifs but I would do enough edits of that scene if it happens!
Well that's reason enough to hope it happens
Black_Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Well that's reason enough to hope it happens
OMGGG this comment, just let me

I really appreciate your words people, come here everyone!

I blame the fanfics, I have read so many that now I have so many scenarios in my mind and if something like that happens, LET ME DIEEEEEEEE!

eta: YOUR GIFS, BOTH OF YOU, ARE FLAWLESSSS
and the same as today, I do wonder, will I be able to say my love to you?
[Gin&Rangiku]
shipperFan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I really appreciate your words people, come here everyone!

Quote:
I blame the fanfics, I have read so many that now I have so many scenarios in my mind and if something like that happens, LET ME DIEEEEEEEE!
Me too I should probably lay off the fanfic, actually, but with no new episodes until September I can't bring myself too. So they just feed my obsession

I'm off for a little while. I'll see you guys later Have fun!
Old 06-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Me too I should probably lay off the fanfic, actually, but with no new episodes until September I can't bring myself too. So they just feed my obsession

I'm off for a little while. I'll see you guys later Have fun!
ttyl
Old 06-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Byeeeee bb!

btw Shereile, you followed me on tumblr right? Thaank you bb But I have to warn you, these days I'm a bit busy preparing my finals so I won't be theree very often, but when everything passes I will be more active!
And one more thing, I'm a Delena shipper firstly, so I'm sorry if you see way too many Delena graphics there xDDD Of course you are free to follow/unfollow me bb!
[Gin&Rangiku]
Old 06-03-2011, 03:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

been lurking for awhile now...but today I finally caved (and had the time to completely compile my thoughts logically).

I'm reluctant to ship this couple ONLY because I'm afraid it will never happen. Sadly, from the looks of the S2 finale, they are finally going to go the 'love triangle' route with the Salvatore brothers. I did like Stefan in the beginning...but he's too passive and quiet for Elena. There's no doubt he loves her, but the passion is just not there. As for Damon, he finally showed just how despicable he can be (forcing Elena to drink his blood; compelling innocent women (yes, even after all this time, etc.))...I just can't condone, let alone ignore the behaviour. Damon is more passionate, but I just can't 'look past' his past indiscretions.

That leaves Elijah. OK, from the first moment he was onscreen, he commanded the scene. He definitely has an undeniable onscreen presence. I remember thinking, if this guy is so dangerous, powerful, manly and sexy....I can hardly imagine what Klaus will look/act like. Surprisingly, Klaus was a complete disappointment! I'm sorry...but this is the big, evil vampire?!?! The charisma to carry this character is just not there.

Elijah on the other hand plays both sides perfectly -- he can be both passive and passionate at the same time. You can reason and talk with him; but in the same breath (or in this case lack of breath ) he can rip (literally) an enemy's heart out. This is the type of personality that suits Elena. She has always seemed like an 'old soul' to me; young in age, but not experience. The way they talk and trust and respect each other is absolutely key to their relationship. Plus, their onscreen chemistry is quite extraordinary! (And coming from me, that's a huge compliment, because I tend to judge onscreen chemistry based against the best onscreen couple of all time -- Thornton and Margaret, 2004 BBC's North & South).

Then, to my chagrin, Klaus then "killed" Elijah. I am assuming he'll be back for S3...but probably not as a main character. So, I'm reluctant to get invested in this couple, though the story potential and chemistry is there. I remember how disappointed I was when Harry and Hermione did not happen.

Anyway, if and when they do happen, rest assured I will be cheering just as loud as the rest of you! They are perfectly suited for one another.

P.S., please add me to the list of shippers!

Last edited by Lynea; 06-03-2011 at 04:06 PM Reason: It's Friday -- so I can't spell.
Lynea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipperFan* (View Post)
Byeeeee bb!

btw Shereile, you followed me on tumblr right? Thaank you bb But I have to warn you, these days I'm a bit busy preparing my finals so I won't be theree very often, but when everything passes I will be more active!
And one more thing, I'm a Delena shipper firstly, so I'm sorry if you see way too many Delena graphics there xDDD Of course you are free to follow/unfollow me bb!
It's ok. I'm not opposed to Delena, because that was my first ship and I still prefer it over Stelena, because I find D/E relationship more realistic and more expressive. Good look with your finals
Old 06-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi theree Lynea, I see you are like an Original here on

THIS
Quote:
That leaves Elijah. OK, from the first moment he was onscreen, he commanded the scene. He definitely has an undeniable onscreen presence. I remember thinking, if this guy is so dangerous, powerful, manly and sexy....I can hardly imagine what Klaus will look/act like. Surprisingly, Klaus was a complete disappointment! I'm sorry...but this is the big, evil vampire?!?! The charisma to carry this character is just not there.

Elijah on the other hand plays both sides perfectly -- he can be both passive and passionate at the same time. You can reason and talk with him; but in the same breath (or in this case lack of breath ) he can rip (literally) an enemy's heart out. This is the type of personality that suits Elena. She has always seemed like an 'old soul' to me; young in age, but not experience. The way they talk and trust and respect each other is absolutely key to their relationship. Plus, their onscreen chemistry is quite extraordinary! (And coming from me, that's a huge compliment, because I tend to judge onscreen chemistry based against the best onscreen couple of all time -- Thornton and Margaret, 2004 BBC's North & South).
[Gin&Rangiku]
Old 06-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynea (View Post)
been lurking for awhile now...but today I finally caved (and had the time to completely compile my thoughts logically).

I'm reluctant to ship this couple ONLY because I'm afraid it will never happen. Sadly, from the looks of the S2 finale, they are finally going to go the 'love triangle' route with the Salvatore brothers. I did like Stefan in the beginning...but he's too passive and quiet for Elena. There's no doubt he loves her, but the passion is just not there. As for Damon, he finally showed just how despicable he can be (forcing Elena to drink his blood; compelling innocent women (yes, even after all this time, etc.))...I just can't condone, let alone ignore the behaviour. Damon is more passionate, but I just can't 'look past' his past indiscretions.

Then, to my chagrin, Klaus then "killed" Elijah. I am assuming he'll be back for S3...but probably not as a main character. So, I'm reluctant to get invested in this couple, though the story potential and chemistry is there. I remember how disappointed I was when Harry and Hermione did not happen.

Anyway, if and when they do happen, rest assured I will be cheering just as loud as the rest of you! They are perfectly suited for one another.

I understand this perfectly and I'm not delusional to believe they will get together, but I ship them because they are amazing together and every EE scene just steals it, so I don't worry that I invest everything in this couple because I'm already loving every scene they have, no matter if it's exceptionally romantic or just a simple talk. Actually every EE talk is kinda hot, so it's ok for me to ship them although I won't get the EE endgame.
Harry and Hermione Well, you shouldn't be disappointed, because I ship Harry and Voldemort, yes Harry and Voldie
Now that is a doomed ship
Old 06-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shereile (View Post)
I understand this perfectly and I'm not delusional to believe they will get together, but I ship them because they are amazing together and every EE scene just steals it, so I don't worry that I invest everything in this couple because I'm already loving every scene they have, no matter if it's exceptionally romantic or just a simple talk. Actually every EE talk is kinda hot, so it's ok for me to ship them although I won't get the EE endgame.
Harry and Hermione Well, you shouldn't be disappointed, because I ship Harry and Voldemort, yes Harry and Voldie
Now that is a doomed ship
OMFG HARRY AND VOLDY?? AND I THOUGHT DRAMIONE WAS A DOOMED SHIP!

Well, in regards to what you said, ITA. I ship Dramione knowing perfectly that they are not endgame, not even near to it, but I just love them, or more specifically, I love the idea of them, and as you can see, people can ship just with that, no need to really happen. I ship also Romione, but Dramione to me are more special, and I can live with fanfics for the rest of my life
Same happens with Elejah, I ship Delena (but in this case, I ship Delena firstly and then comes Elejah ), but Elejah has something, different, new, refreshing. You know, for the first time he appeared, I found myself really loving their scenes and I was like, "what's wrong with me? I may be the only one shipping them!" but thankfully someone opened this thread coz I was starting to think I was just alone in this Of course when I saw people on tumblr loving their scenes too I felt much better Well, what really made me love them was that episode when he was invited in her house, and then she run and he just appears and gives her that look, then I felt it, that maybe there was something! And then, that moment when she stabbed him, okay it's a tragic moment, but def one of my favs ever, the way he just screamed and then held her, it was just And after that, he was dead and I lost any kind of hope And of course, that last episode when she resurrected him, I loved everything! Now tbh I just ship them on fanfics coz I can't feel now their chemistry as I used to, idk what's happening to me! But FF are enough to me

So yeah, they are not canon, they are not gonna happen, but I just love their chemistry, their moments, and the fact that they are not canon allows me to ship then on fanon you know, so I can imagine them as I want to, and that's better than a bad canon In my mind it's completely different, you can ship canon and then you can ship fanon and it is not contradictory, at least in my POV
[Gin&Rangiku]
Old 06-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
A lot of EE shippers are also DE shippers. I wonder why that is

Quote:
Glad you finally caved Lynea Welcome!

Quote:
You are officially our 30th shipper!

Quote:
I'm reluctant to ship this couple ONLY because I'm afraid it will never happen.
Oh yeah, I understand. On the one hand you don't want to get caught up in something you'll never actually get to have but they are so damn appealing
Old 06-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
A lot of EE shippers are also DE shippers. I wonder why that is
We ship amazing ships, that's it But I guess you are not gonna agree with me
[Gin&Rangiku]
Old 06-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipperFan* (View Post)
OMFG HARRY AND VOLDY?? AND I THOUGHT DRAMIONE WAS A DOOMED SHIP!

Well, in regards to what you said, ITA. I ship Dramione knowing perfectly that they are not endgame, not even near to it, but I just love them, or more specifically, I love the idea of them, and as you can see, people can ship just with that, no need to really happen. I ship also Romione, but Dramione to me are more special, and I can live with fanfics for the rest of my life
Same happens with Elejah, I ship Delena (but in this case, I ship Delena firstly and then comes Elejah ), but Elejah has something, different, new, refreshing. You know, for the first time he appeared, I found myself really loving their scenes and I was like, "what's wrong with me? I may be the only one shipping them!" but thankfully someone opened this thread coz I was starting to think I was just alone in this Of course when I saw people on tumblr loving their scenes too I felt much better Well, what really made me love them was that episode when he was invited in her house, and then she run and he just appears and gives her that look, then I felt it, that maybe there was something! And then, that moment when she stabbed him, okay it's a tragic moment, but def one of my favs ever, the way he just screamed and then held her, it was just And after that, he was dead and I lost any kind of hope And of course, that last episode when she resurrected him, I loved everything! Now tbh I just ship them on fanfics coz I can't feel now their chemistry as I used to, idk what's happening to me! But FF are enough to me

So yeah, they are not canon, they are not gonna happen, but I just love their chemistry, their moments, and the fact that they are not canon allows me to ship then on fanon you know, so I can imagine them as I want to, and that's better than a bad canon In my mind it's completely different, you can ship canon and then you can ship fanon and it is not contradictory, at least in my POV
ITA. That's exactly the point. The fact that we see the sparks between non canon ships and enjoy it, is in my opinion enough to ship them without any worries. In the end it's what people see or don't see. As long as it doesn't end in a stupid shipper war, where peope get overly delusional and start disrespecting the opinion of other shipper, it's totally ok to have different povs on ships. I enjoy discussions with delena shippers, stelena shippers, even dramione or in my case harrydraco, harrysnape, harrylucius.
It's about what we feel when we see characters interacting that are not in any love relationship. When I see the chemistry, the sparks, the passion, the feelings I ship it and join the FF world to express my thoughts on the ship. quite simple.
Old 06-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But I guess you are not gonna agree with me
Actually, I was once a DE shipper too. I think I'm on the DE thread's shippers list. As a matter of fact, I think I'm also on the SE shipper's list too

Quote:
The fact that we see the sparks between non canon ships and enjoy it, is in my opinion enough to ship them without any worries. In the end it's what people see or don't see.
Agreed

Quote:
I ship Dramione knowing perfectly that they are not endgame, not even near to it, but I just love them, or more specifically, I love the idea of them, and as you can see, people can ship just with that, no need to really happen. I ship also Romione, but Dramione to me are more special, and I can live with fanfics for the rest of my life
For the movies I'm Harry/Hermione, and for the books that's one of my key ships. I've also been a Dramione shipper for years and that's one of my preferred ships for fanfic. But I've also shipped, wait for it, waaaaaait for it, waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit for iiiiiiiiiiit: Hermione/Snape, Hermione/Sirius, and Hermione/Lupin. I can't help it, HP fanfic went through a time travel phase and a lot of really amazing fic was written during that time So I get shipping doomed ships, or ships you love for fanon but not canon.
Reply   Post New Thread