Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2011, 05:20 PM
Loyal Fan

it's the program. now I gave up and returned to good old movie maker. kill this thread!!!

uh already done.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

^
Black_Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Everyone has heard this new interview w/ Daniel g right?

The lovely people at The V.R.O. got a chance to interview Daniel Gillies (Elijah), and the best part is, they made the audio available. You know what that means: another hot Vampire Diaries actor chatting in his sexy accent. We must say, we applaud Julie Plec and Kevin Willaimson’s choice to cast non-Americans as the OVs. Listen to Daniel discuss the studious Elijah, the huge plot point he guessed ahead of time, and how he is “molested” by Ian Somerhalder. Tough job Daniel has, right?

Source: The V.R.O.

The Vampire Diaries - Daniel Gillies Wasn't Sure He Was Pretty Enough to Be on Vampire Diaries

Take the link to the blogtalkradio icon click it and you'll hear that beautiful voice. I only just found out it and it said it was posted a day ago so forgive me if you've already posted this!
"I want it on my desk by 5PM and if it is one minute late, I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kittycat. I will let you fall in love with that kittycat. And then on some dark, cold night I will steal away into your home...and punch you in the face. -Sue Sylvester
{GLEE}
Kiren is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread